Any Christians?

JoPerrin

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone, this thread wasn't used in so long time!

On Sunday Patriarch Pavle, spiritual leader of Serbian Orthodox Church (I belong there) has died. He was 95, apparently the oldest among all living patriarchs. Today was his funeral, service was held in front of the biggest Serbian temple by Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople and Metropolitan Amfilohije (he's from our church) in front of more than half million people. Of course and unfortunately I couldn't see anything so I was just listening, but it was one of the most special and unique services I ever attended...whole atmosphere was truly extraordinary.

Just felt like sharing. Hope you're all well :bye:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I'm a Baptist Christian; all about following the bible as closely as I can.

I was baptised last year and I'm roud to say I walk by faith (not religion!) :biggrin2:

We don't post here much, :blink:

I'm Baptist too.:biggrin2: I was baptized December 10, 2008.. :teehee:

I'm a little Non-Denaminational though.. :blink: Like, I'm Baptist.. but I believe anyone who accepts God, and follows him can go to Heaven.. :orignal:

We don't post here much, :blink:

I'm Baptist too.:biggrin2: I was baptized December 10, 2008.. :teehee:

I'm a little Non-Denaminational though.. :blink: Like, I'm Baptist.. but I believe anyone who accepts God, and follows him can go to Heaven.. :orignal:

yaha, i hate being labeled under 'protestant' etc :biggrin2:

I go to Stmarys church every sunday at 10am. I turned to christ a few months ago. My life was going from bad to worse Then god came into my life and i have just changed in such a big way.

He told me what he wants me to do in the next 5 years which i am cool about.

I was just wondering if there is any brothers or sisters on here.

Fellow Christians.

1.JoPerrin

hi hun

im glad youve gotsomething to meke you happy

i am (RC) roman catholick

yaha, i hate being labeled under 'protestant' etc :biggrin2:

Yeah me too, cos' some of my Family is Catholic, on my Dad's side

and my best guy friend is episcapolien, I don't know how to spell that :aah: but, he's like .. Protestant, yet, Catholic.. :aah: I've been to his church though, it's diffrent from Baptist, but They are worshipping God. :biggrin2: I am making no sense, atleast it feels that way. :aah:

hi hun

im glad youve gotsomething to meke you happy

i am (RC) roman catholick

Hi! :biggrin2:

and my best guy friend is episcapolien, I don't know how to spell that :aah: but, he's like .. Protestant, yet, Catholic.. :aah: I've been to his church though, it's diffrent from Baptist, but They are worshipping God. :biggrin2: I am making no sense, atleast it feels that way. :aah:

Hi! :biggrin2:

hi hun

You make sense...

I just checked out protestantism on wikipedia, and this is what I found :wink2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism

It's worth a read... And how I love reading about Luther and him nailing his theses to the door of the church.. it takes me back to school :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...
You make sense...

I just checked out protestantism on wikipedia, and this is what I found :wink2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism

It's worth a read... And how I love reading about Luther and him nailing his theses to the door of the church.. it takes me back to school :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, :roftl: I thought I was just sounding non-sense, We can't learn about it in school, unless you pay and go to a private school.. :sad:

it's interesting though. :original:

I certainly am! :biggrin2:

Yay! :yay: Welcome! :wink2:

hi all it been soo long scince i was on here so i thaught id say hi

Hi! :bye:

I have a Question..

Which Branches/Denominations do Baptism? I know, I am Baptist and we do it, but I have heard of Christening.. and other things.. :blink:

Baptisms and Christening are rughtly the same thing the washing of sines and welcoming into the famly of god

• 7 months later...

*bump*

Ohmygoodness. I'm going to see Newsboys, David Crowder Band, Kutless, Francesca Battistelli, Red, Sidewalk Prophets and Chris August Friday at Winter Jam on Friday!

gtrfghyujkijuhytfrtg.

Unless it snows, that is..

Just thought I'd mention that because I'm totally excited! :biggrin2:

Now I just need to see Hillsong, Chris Tomlin and Casting Crowns.....

• 1 month later...
Sometimes it is, but mostly it's not. I have to be good, and being crazy is not really encouraged. I always have to act like such a good, sane girl. :naughty:

I would be like that girl from footloose. :mf_rosetinted:

Y'know, they actually started a pole dancing class in Upstate South Carolina.. but they're pole dancing for Jesus and if you bring your church bulletin, you get in for free :blink:

I go to a Baptist church.. but I'm not Baptist.. they're are some Baptist beliefs I question, like not observing Communion every week is odd for me, since the Bible says, "Do this in remembrance of me", but I don't know, I guess I'll look further in to it when I am old enough to choose for myself... :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...