FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Sivan I see just a couple little typos -- I'll send them to you by PM

and if you have time to fix them great! We'll see what Melanie says! :)

Thanks again for such a great job and such quick turnaround! You are

AMAZING! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

:bleh: What a Halloween! I went to see The Phantom of the Opera... everyone should see that show:mf_lustslow: !

and got back at around 1 in the morning...my mom let me stay home from school today too, I'm worn out!

But very very excited looking at the progress....I have yet to check the mfc mail:shocked: There's about 30 emails... so, I'll update the list by late afternoon I suspect.

*sivan: The timeline is absolutley remarkable! I love love love it!

thanks to everyone for their hard work:thumb_yello:

love,

melanie

:bleh: What a Halloween! I went to see The Phantom of the Opera... everyone should see that show:mf_lustslow: !

and got back at around 1 in the morning...my mom let me stay home from school today too, I'm worn out!

But very very excited looking at the progress....I have yet to check the mfc mail:shocked: There's about 30 emails... so, I'll update the list by late afternoon I suspect.

*sivan: The timeline is absolutley remarkable! I love love love it!

thanks to everyone for their hard work:thumb_yello:

love,

melanie

so is it ok that i didn't get mine done yet? i mean obviousely it's not ok but will you let me finish it? :boxed: i'm almost done i just have like one thing left to do for gma, san francisco, and washington dc

yeah, when do you think it'll be ready?

asap i just got gma done too so now it's just washington dc and san fran :thumb_yello:

i'm just waiting for jess to come back online and finding some way to get a hold of tako i'm absolutely 100% sure it will be done today!!!

I've updated the list...there are still some questions so, bear with me.

I need pics from alot of people.

I'm gonna have to mess with things to make the publication look more stream line...

basically, I'm going insane, but things look great so far.

lollipopmonkey and I have a meeting on msn tonight so, i'll update you all later:thumb_yello:

Mel, when I sent my message yesterday it fitted neatly into 1 paper sheet. When I checked my sent messages this morning I noticed that the 2 images and a bit of text had fallen off onto a second sheet. :sneaky2:

I hope you can put it all together so that both text and pics will end up on the same sheet. Thank you! And sorry for the inconvenience - Windows Vista and me don't get along very well sometimes. :sneaky2:

I've updated the list...there are still some questions so, bear with me.

I need pics from alot of people.

I'm gonna have to mess with things to make the publication look more stream line...

basically, I'm going insane, but things look great so far.

lollipopmonkey and I have a meeting on msn tonight so, i'll update you all later:thumb_yello:

I've sent you my article, my message and my picture but noticed that my name's not in bold yet.

Can you let me know whether you've got them all?

Thanx..........don't wanna leave then find out that you never received my stuff!

I've sent you my article, my message and my picture but noticed that my name's not in bold yet.

Can you let me know whether you've got them all?

Thanx..........don't wanna leave then find out that you never received my stuff!

I honestly don't remember receiving them... could you send them again? I've checked but there's nothing