MIKA in a fashion mag in Israel - How to do it yourself... lol

Sivan

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3452885,00.html

its in hebrew but basicly they wrote about mika...the basic things...like where he is from and when his CD was out and than about how he dress...skinny jeans etc... and what u need to dress like him... :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

ok ill translate:

"MIKA look comes from a result of a successfull mix between the 60's, 70's and 80s.

the jackets are narrow and small like the bands in the 60's, the skinny jeans that he wears alot were born in the 70's with the punk rock bands and the pastell colourness, plastic comixy bracelets, necklaces and pendants come from the happy 80's.

to get the sexy noughty MIKA look, wear colourfull tight t-shirts, skinny jeans in all colours of the rainbow and white sneakers.

add necklaces and bracelets in bright colours and there u go!

and most important LOVE TODAY!"

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glad u all like it ;)

im proud he is doing so well in israel :)

all the other artists that i love are not...so..... LOL :thumb_yello:

but finally that my fave artist is successfull in israel...i move to the USA! :bleh:

oh well! atleast he preformed in the USA... and still not in israel!

if he ever come to israel .... i have to be here! it will be crazy to miss his show here in my home country.... ill be sad... but i hope it wont happen ;)

I sent this link on to my Israeli friend in Tokyo who thinks I am crazy...maybe it will show her I am not alone in my Mika fascination!

Thanks Sivan!

PS I have my meeting Mika pic you can use on the picasa fan page if you want. Just let me know (off topic sorry)

Thanks for link and translating, Sivan!

Always great to see MIKA making waves in new places :thumb_yello:

Also very cool to see the mag in Hebrew, but then certain bits in

English -- made me smile. :biggrin2:

dcdeb

I sent this link on to my Israeli friend in Tokyo who thinks I am crazy...maybe it will show her I am not alone in my Mika fascination!

Thanks Sivan!

PS I have my meeting Mika pic you can use on the picasa fan page if you want. Just let me know (off topic sorry)

sure u can email it...to mikalive@gmail.com

and put your name and date and...venue :)

Thanks Sivan!

It's so exciting when you see an article or photos etc in a magazine about him. I saw one a few weeks ago from the V Festival when he had the angel shirt and purple skinnies, pink sunnies etc. The caption said "mika misunderstood it when told to camp out for the festival" :roftl: :roftl: