moany ppl

pinkfairy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I diagree with this. I don't really come across anything terribly moany on this site; what did you expect? Theads just filled with fake happiness?

And M4L, sometimes everyone has to let out there feeling, and maybe they trust people on the site. :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

sorry, but i have to disagree here too. i dont usualy care for complaints, but sometimes people need to talk about subjects they canttalk about with other people or they feel uncomfortable talking about with people they know. at least on the forum everything you say is kinda annomous and you dont have to worry about being judged. and, to me, some people on the forum kinda become friends that you want to talk with. as long as the "moany" posts dont out number the mika threads, i think its fine.

Just to clarify, are you talking about people moaning about Mika or just things in general?

Because if it's about Mika, the only reason people are complaining is because of the shambolic way the concerts are being done, and because they feel they cannot get any satisfaction from Mikas own sites they come here to talk to others who's understand how they feel. I don't think it's unreasonable for people to complain when they feel unfairly treated.

If it's the latter then maybe everybody here feels more at home talking to people here, sometimes it's easier sharing with a stranger, they are not as close to the problem.

So as long as things don't get nasty and childish, I don't see that a bit of healthly venting hurts anyone

If it's the latter then maybe everybody here feels more at home talking to people here, sometimes it's easier sharing with a stranger, they are not as close to the problem.

So as long as things don't get nasty and childish, I don't see that a bit of healthly venting hurts anyone

Indeed. Plus, if a thread bores you, then just don't read it.

People feel comfy here and want to share deeper life things than just talking about Mika's smile and new jacket. With this come threads from people who feel better asking for advice here than anywhere else.

If you're not interested in it, then don't waste your time on reading those threads. Many people are interested in sharing life matters in here.

If we are talking about the MFC then in many threads a lot of people have known each other for ages now and we are friends , some of the threads are a day to day chat and that can include issues .... so I dont see a problem , its like ohh Ive had a bad day or Ive had a god day

I must say and have said it before I find it a very positive forum ...:thumb_yello:

Can you be a but more specific about your feelings :wink2:

FD

sorry, but i have to disagree here too. i dont usualy care for complaints, but sometimes people need to talk about subjects they canttalk about with other people or they feel uncomfortable talking about with people they know. at least on the forum everything you say is kinda annomous and you dont have to worry about being judged. and, to me, some people on the forum kinda become friends that you want to talk with. as long as the "moany" posts dont out number the mika threads, i think its fine.

I agree with you I think there are things that people only tell their closest friends and ask for help, and i think since we are all friends on here we should be able to post what we are really feeling instead of living on here as we do in real lives with the fulse happyness and fake smiles fooling the world into thinking we are fine when really we are going through hell! I find the majority of threads are happy, (less recently because there has been less about mikas goings on since hes on holiday) and that the mika is so cool like, threads outnumber the "moany" threads 10-2 its not that bigger deal if people feel safe here to tell their problems is it, some people just need advice, and from people who will not judge them!

was I moaning?

sorry...

I aplogize....

Suzanne:boxed: :boxed:

I don't see anything wrong with sharing issues, problems and feelings in this forum. Actually I think it's a win-win situation, with everyone gaining from it. It's therapeutic for the person venting, and it gives everyone the opportunity to help their peer, share in the experience and learn from it as well. I am always happy to help anyone here and let them benefit from my experiences. On the flip side, it is so comforting when friends here support me as I endure my own hard times. As it's been previously said in this thread, if people aren't interested in these scenarios, they need not read them and can focus on any one of the many other threads here in mfc.

I don't see anything wrong with sharing issues, problems and feelings in this forum. Actually I think it's a win-win situation, with everyone gaining from it. It's therapeutic for the person venting, and it gives everyone the opportunity to help their peer, share in the experience and learn from it as well. I am always happy to help anyone here and let them benefit from my experiences. On the flip side, it is so comforting when friends here support me as I endure my own hard times. As it's been previously said in this thread, if people aren't interested in these scenarios, they need not read them and can focus on any one of the many other threads here in mfc.

exactly.

Moaning is part of life. You wont go a day without hearing someone complain, whether its you, your family, your friend, on the TV, radio or Joe soap on the street.

You just have to learn to not let peoples problems get to you too much. You dont have to read the threads that say 'ohh man, im gonna kill myself'

we all have a choice.

:biggrin2:

You would all moan if you had adult chickenpox like I HAVE!!!!!!:roftl:

I have to stay on here to stop me from scratching so I need to moan or scratch!

It's human nature to moan don't think anyone even Mr Penniman himself could stop the moaning! There is always someone not happy!

xx

Very well put :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: