Happy Ending - The LA Edit available to download tomorrow

greta

{from mikamyspace bulletin}

Hey guys

No doubt you know this already, but just in case, 'Happy Ending (The LA Edit)' will be available to download from tomorrow - Monday 8th October.

It's a brand new version and will be available through all legal download sites.

There will also be a whole raft of remixes that will be downloadable as well. The list is as follows:

Quentin Harris Remix and Instrumental

This Time of Night Remix

Kleerup Remix

Trail Mix

You will also be able to download a live version of 'Happy Ending' recorded at the iTunes Festival at the ICA back in July. That one is exclusive to iTunes.

The CD and 7" Vinyl versions are out next week.

Love

Mikasounds

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently we aren't getting Big Girl released in Oz at the moment- but we are going straight to Happy Ending!!!! It's started being played on the radio (unfortunately I still haven't heard it on) but I agree this song should go to number one around the place. GOOOOOOOOOO MIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKAAAA!!!

Hey guys

No doubt you know this already, but just in case, 'Happy Ending (The LA Edit)' will be available to download from tomorrow - Monday 8th October.

It's a brand new version and will be available through all legal download sites.

There will also be a whole raft of remixes that will be downloadable as well. The list is as follows:

This Time of Night Remix

Kleerup Remix

Trail Mix

You will also be able to download a live version of 'Happy Ending' recorded at the iTunes Festival at the ICA back in July. That one is exclusive to iTunes.

Love

Mikasounds

CONGRATS TO MIKA FOR ALL THE 'HAPPY ENDING' ADDITIONS.

THE QUEEN OF HEARTS WISHES ONLY SMOOTH SAILING FOR MIKA &

HIS CAREER--WHICH APPEARS BLINDINGLY BRIGHT!

http://www.sfsportfishing.com/images/boats/queenofhearts.jpg

Hey guys

This Time of Night Remix

Kleerup Remix

Trail Mix

Love

Mikasounds

is that in america too?

:blink:

I was looking on HMV Digital just now for the Happy Ending LA edit download and I found this:

MikaHappy Ending: Remix EP

http://www.hmvdigital.com/HMV.Digital.WebStore.Portal/Default.aspx?iframeUrl=http://www.hmvdigital.com/HMV.Digital.WebStore.Portal/Home.aspx&WT.ac=downloads_left_home

These are obviously going to be the remixes mentioned in the mailing thing.

BUT is this the famed EP that was rumoured to be coming out then? If so then I'm really disappointed as I was hoping for some demo releases at least, not a load of remixes of HE (which frankly I can do without). I think we've rather been led up the garden path with this EP rumour. Perhaps just another case of bad communication..

If I'm barking up the wrong tree here please someone clarify for me!!??

:sneaky2:

I found this in Yahoo Music's chart commentary section:

One man who for the moment appears to be immune to the law of diminishing returns is Mika. With three Top 10 hits to his name already this year, he is going for a fourth with the November 15 (doh) release of 'Happy Ending'. It is a worthy choice of single and a refreshing antidote to the full on wackiness of his previous singles. Instead 'Happy Ending' is a lavish and lushly produced ballad that allows his voice to soar to its furthest registers in a way that is at times quite spine tingling. Can it go Top 10 like his other hits? Stay tuned.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I found this in Yahoo Music's chart commentary section:

One man who for the moment appears to be immune to the law of diminishing returns is Mika. With three Top 10 hits to his name already this year, he is going for a fourth with the November 15 (doh) release of 'Happy Ending'. It is a worthy choice of single and a refreshing antidote to the full on wackiness of his previous singles. Instead 'Happy Ending' is a lavish and lushly produced ballad that allows his voice to soar to its furthest registers in a way that is at times quite spine tingling. Can it go Top 10 like his other hits? Stay tuned.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Ah, that is very nice. Such wonderful words for our dear Mika :)

Thanks for sharing!