A brand new song!!!!!!!!

Pamette

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Hannah

I think we've got it! Thanks dcdeb, Blue Sky, miori-mary and the others that helped (Sorry, I can't remember)!

There's a boy

His father's bad

He's living on the road

And it's so sad

Now he cries

Every day

Just tell him to forget about a father

Who couldn't show the way

There's a girl

Her momma's gone

She's got an old man

Who couldn't carry on

Now she cries

Every day

To forget about her mother

She runs away

How much do you love me

How much do you care

How much do you need me

When I'm not there

How much do you love me

How much do you care

How much do you miss me

When I'm not there

Do do do do do...

In this life

We live and learn

To lose what belongs

And get what hurts

I'm not a boy

To forget it all

I love every minute

From the time I'm born

*chorus*

Thx a lot Hannah and everybody!!!!!

Great job!!!

and what a beautiful song!!!:wub2:

I was listenning to it since it was posted here, and when i was out it was stuck in my head!!!!

PLEASE I NEED IT IN MP3 FOR TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!

where are our technicians??? or the girl who posted it??? any news about that Pamette?

wow i really really love this song, i wonder what it is called ???????, will it be on his next album ?????????, will it only be a song he sings live.

You know when i listened to the first min of the song i knew i'd love it and i do. I love it so much i'm already hummmming the tune in my head

Is it just me or does everyone else hear a man's voice saying "not much" in the middle of that video? :sneaky2:

I have had trouble noticing anything else other than Mika, lol, I keep watching it with the idea to see the famous skeleton and EVERY time I get sidetracked and end up only seeing the M.:mf_lustslow:

So basically, I haven't noticed the man speaking.

Just general screaming and all that.:blink:

Here's the mp3. Right-click on the link to download it.

http://yrecaps.com/Mika%20-%20How%20Much%20Do%20You%20Love%20Me.mp3

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!:punk:

its like a really calming song, the melody really mellows you out. it's like Robbie William's "Something Beautiful". You don't tire of it, it's catchy, and the lyrics are really meaningful and you don't even realise it.

well, i like "Something Beautiful" anyway lol. with some songs, you have to be in the right mood to listen to it, but with that it doesnt matter what mood im in, it always makes me happy to listen it because it really lifts me up.

i've been reading the lyrics carefully...i must say they are quite 'simple' this time...not sharp and 'cutting' as love today i.e....

what do you think? :shocked:

Do you mean sharp as in the choice of vocabulary or more in rhythm and measure?

I'm not yet quite sure what to make out of it but after having read the lyrics, to me this is another typical Mika concept song - while the content is rather dark and gloomy, almost depressing, the melody and especially his performance come along very lighthearted. So IMO it's not a big change in his approach to songwriting in itself.

But I have to agree, the diction seems simple and as far as the mere lyrics are concerned I think there is not much room for interpretation this time (as in what the song generally is meant to express, not talking about whether or not personal experiences are involved....)

here are all the videos wwhich have been posted till now...the quality isn't very good....it's just to see the atmosphere:

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/lille+mika/1

THANK YOU!!!!!!!:flowers2:This is sooo good to see!

I'm not yet quite sure what to make out of it but after having read the lyrics, to me this is another typical Mika concept song - while the content is rather dark and gloomy, almost depressing, the melody and especially his performance come along very lighthearted. So IMO it's not a big change in his approach to songwriting in itself.

But I have to agree, the diction seems simple and as far as the mere lyrics are concerned I think there is not much room for interpretation this time (as in what the song generally is meant to express, not talking about whether or not personal experiences are involved....)

Very well said Violetta!:thumb_yello:

YES!:thumb_yello: i wanted to say this, you said far better than me!

thanks!

.... Violetta!:thumb_yello:

...so apparently tonight I'm the Italian version of myself :roftl::wink2:

Violetta... I don't know why, however this makes me think of 'Rainbow Brite' and beams me back to childhood again... does anybody remember that?

rainbowzz.jpg