A brand new song!!!!!!!!

Pamette

...so apparently tonight I'm the Italian version of myself :roftl::wink2:

Violetta... I don't know why, however this makes me think of 'Rainbow Brite' and beams me back to childhood again... does anybody remember that?

rainbowzz.jpg

Just for now! I'll go back to the Russian version soon, not to worry!

I just like to experiment depending on where the mood takes me.

So is this cartoon like the Flippers? One has to be German to know it? :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...so apparently tonight I'm the Italian version of myself :roftl::wink2:

Violetta... I don't know why, however this makes me think of 'Rainbow Brite' and beams me back to childhood again... does anybody remember that?

rainbowzz.jpg

i loved it..:mf_lustslow: and still do!

i had the dolls too..

Just for now! I'll go back to the Russian version soon, not to worry!

I just like to experiment depending on where the mood takes me.

So is this cartoon like the Flippers? One has to be German to know it? :roftl: :roftl:

i loved it..:mf_lustslow: and still do!

i had the dolls too..

Ha, see, bettasan knows it, so it's not a 'Germany only thing' like the Flippers (that disease) ... btw, here the cartoon girl was called 'Regina Regenbogen' and had a purple friend called 'Viola Veilchenscheu' just so you know where the weird connection in my head emerged from :wink2:

OMgS!! I love rainbow bright. You can add Punky Bruster, Strawberry Shortcake, Huggle Hunch, My Little Ponies, of and Jam, because they are "truly outrageous".

I also love Thunder Cats, Masters of the Universe and Transformers. I know, not so girlie but i have brothers, so what can i say. :naughty:

I have a feeling I might have heard of what you call 'Strawbery Shortcake' and if I'm not wrong it was called 'Emily Erdbeer' over here. I had a doll which (supposedly) smelled of strawberries...

emily_erdbeer_logo.jpg

OMgS!! I love rainbow bright. You can add Punky Bruster, Strawberry Shortcake, Huggle Hunch, My Little Ponies, of and Jam, because they are "truly outrageous".

I also love Thunder Cats, Masters of the Universe and Transformers. I know, not so girlie but i have brothers, so what can i say. :naughty:

Ok, so finally I recognise something!!

I know of Strawberry Shortcake...:naughty:

Here's the mp3. Right-click on the link to download it.

http://yrecaps.com/Mika%20-%20How%20Much%20Do%20You%20Love%20Me.mp3

Thank you :wub2: This is the first time since the beginning of july that I am genuinely excited about something in here and also the first time since Nibe that I can say for sure that I still like Mika :wub2: I really needed this :woot_jump:

Thank you :wub2: This is the first time since the beginning of july that I am genuinely excited about something in here and also the first time since Nibe that I can say for sure that I still like Mika :wub2: I really needed this :woot_jump:

a new KATA is born! :biggrin2:

congratulations! :biggrin2:

sorry...i won't let you down when you are so well-inspired! i like you to be this way, you know. :thumb_yello:

Well it was all Mika's doing, but you're welcome anyway :biggrin2:

I'm really happy to see your spirits lifted. I think we're all going to have a great time on this tour!

:yay:

I have a feeling I might have heard of what you call 'Strawbery Shortcake' and if I'm not wrong it was called 'Emily Erdbeer' over here. I had a doll which (supposedly) smelled of strawberries...

emily_erdbeer_logo.jpg

Really, "Emily Eerdbeer" doesn't quite sound the same,right? :naughty: I also had a doll like that, but when you scratched her hat she smelled of apples...I am guessing she was the apple version of your strawberry one, lol.

and I think I'm off to the Paris thread to see if we have any news on tonight's show! I'm on a massive Mika high since watching his performance from last night :thumb_yello:

a new KATA is born! :biggrin2:

congratulations! :biggrin2:

sorry...i won't let you down when you are so well-inspired! i like you to be this way, you know. :thumb_yello:

hehe it would take a lot to ruin my good mood today :woot_jump:

That made me smile :original:

Well it was all Mika's doing, but you're welcome anyway :biggrin2:

I'm really happy to see your spirits lifted. I think we're all going to have a great time on this tour!

:yay:

suddenly I think so too :arf2: bring on November :yay:

awesome!!! thx for posting! my god, I love it!! .wub2: kata, kind soul sent me the ink, i am so lazy, cannot dig the lyrics of the song, here posted, been told, can some other mercyful person repost them for me..? :blush-anim-cl:

*sounds like a whitney houston's song I had in an album during the 80ies, but it's bloody good* :mf_rosetinted:

I LOVE IT

dunno how many times i've said it in 5 minutes

Amazing wonderful....

it's the kind of music which take you in an other place, a dream world...

yep that's it, i knew it reminded me something: All Saints' pure shores!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C_vEJpgRhZQ

Very good idea to have made a new thread!!

I can't read all 38 pages! But it reminds me of 'I wanna dance with somebody'