A brand new song!!!!!!!!

Pamette

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

You know I was just thinking about how our plans were tentative in the beginning. Now the idea of not going is ludicrous. I think I'd quit my job if I had to!

With all this new excitement, I would be totally crushed if something prevented me from going :boxed: ....

*NO JINXING - with eyes squeezed shut, crosses fingers and toes*

You know I was just thinking about how our plans were tentative in the beginning. Now the idea of not going is ludicrous. I think I'd quit my job if I had to!

That's exactly how I feel now about Glasgow... for the longest while,

I thought, "Oh, I'll *never* be able to swing that, as much as I want

to." Now that it's a reality (and just 1 month 5 days away!) I can't

imagine NOT going! :naughty:

Yeah it's probably best not to have kids until Mika retires. :naughty:

:doh:

NOW you tell me! :roftl:

With all this new excitement, I would be totally crushed if something prevented me from going :boxed: ....

*NO JINXING - with eyes squeezed shut, crosses fingers and toes*

Hussssh! Don't even *think* it! (Although I live in dread of something

getting in the way [like life] too!) :blink:

My only regret is that the concert dates aren't close enough that I

could go to both Glasgow AND London! I would SO love to meet all

of you going to the London shows as well!

One of these days!!!

dcdeb

Mika sang a brand new song for the gig in Lille!!!!

The link to the video:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=19366442&n=19366442&MyToken=bfd79681-0be4-4398-b8f0-9909026f9f82

Thank you so much Chamolko from Mikawebsite.com!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump::groupwave::insane::stretcher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnDbLedjS4w&NR=1

That's exactly how I feel now about Glasgow... for the longest while,

I thought, "Oh, I'll *never* be able to swing that, as much as I want

to." Now that it's a reality (and just 1 month 5 days away!) I can't

imagine NOT going! :naughty:

:doh:

NOW you tell me! :roftl:

Hussssh! Don't even *think* it! (Although I live in dread of something

getting in the way [like life] too!) :blink:

My only regret is that the concert dates aren't close enough that I

could go to both Glasgow AND London! I would SO love to meet all

of you going to the London shows as well!

One of these days!!!

dcdeb

You guys are all so fortunate to be able to meet so many Mika fans on the other side of the pond! In my perfect world, Mika will have a concert in Paris in January so I can see him again and meet some more MFCers! (I'm studying abroad in Paris for 3 weeks in January :))

Yeah it's probably best not to have kids until Mika retires. :naughty:

HAHAHA! I totally loled at that. Do you think our Mika will ever settle down? Yeah yeah, I know he's gunna be everyones bf/husband on these forums but in reality, is he the marrying/serious relationship type?

HAHAHA! I totally loled at that. Do you think our Mika will ever settle down? Yeah yeah, I know he's gunna be everyones bf/husband on these forums but in reality, is he the marrying/serious relationship type?

Pure speculation but I think one of the reasons he's single is because he's the serious type and maybe has been let down before. He's probably not looking to date just for the sake of avoiding being alone because it's not worth the hassle and potential heartache.

I'm sure he'll find someone one day. He's still a baby yet. He has his whole life ahead of him and plenty to keep him occupied right now.

Pure speculation but I think one of the reasons he's single is because he's the serious type and maybe has been let down before. He's probably not looking to date just for the sake of avoiding being alone because it's not worth the hassle and potential heartache.

I'm sure he'll find someone one day. He's still a baby yet. He has his whole life ahead of him and plenty to keep him occupied right now.

I may be jumping in too soon before reading everything, but I also would think it would be hard to meet someone and date when you're always on the road. You'd have to find someone that'll pack up and go with you because long distance relationships can be tough, especially if you've just started dating.

Oh, but to be young and single with no kids yet - take advantage of this while you can :biggrin2:

Ahhh! Prithee why on earth have I not booked a trip to London?? My only kids have paws!

This is amazing. Laugh if you must, but I was so overwhelmed by the inherent awesomeness that I had to pause it halfway to re-compose myself. :mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Mika is amazing. I WILL see him live in '08 even if it costs me a million billion dollars. :mf_rosetinted:

To hell with it. I'm not doing it.

None the less, it's ridiculous how much this song makes me smile.

I was finally over the "gonna marry Mika." phase. Dammit. Son of a bitch. I love him. :tears:

I may be jumping in too soon before reading everything, but I also would think it would be hard to meet someone and date when you're always on the road. You'd have to find someone that'll pack up and go with you because long distance relationships can be tough, especially if you've just started dating.

Yes that's sort of tied to what I was saying. He is very close to his family and travels with them when he can. I would imagine he'd want that closeness in a romantic relationship too so it's not something that would be easy to establish under the circumstances.

Paolo Nutini is dating a girl he's been with off and on since he was 15 and I think it's been difficult for them. She's on his N. American tour with him and I saw her at the side of the stage warding off other girls with the evil eye. :naughty: I feel bad for her because it's a tough spot to be in even when you're by his side.

I actually kinda get the feeling that he's started seeing someone very lately.

--Jack

Oh yeah I meant to add that...all the talk of him not dating anyone was quite a long time ago now. Who knows if he's still single.

:biggrin2::naughty::biggrin2::naughty::biggrin2: Yep, me too..... Only to Glasgow to see him for the first time. And, I decided I'll look for a new job only after the Glasgow gig. Too funny!

Everytime I hear him sing "How much do you love me, how much do you care?"

I just wanna shout: "This much" with my arms wide open.

Or

"So much, that I booked a flight to London so I can fly out just to see you perform again. And on top of that - negotiated with a new company that just hired me that they accept my already booked vacation to London as part of the deal with my salary!"

This is how much. I'm nuts and I love it! :mf_lustslow:

Yes that's sort of tied to what I was saying. He is very close to his family and travels with them when he can. I would imagine he'd want that closeness in a romantic relationship too so it's not something that would be easy to establish under the circumstances.

Paolo Nutini is dating a girl he's been with off and on since he was 15 and I think it's been difficult for them. She's on his N. American tour with him and I saw her at the side of the stage warding off other girls with the evil eye. :naughty: I feel bad for her because it's a tough spot to be in even when you're by his side.

I probably should have read more before I posted then. :blush-anim-cl:

*Thinks....* I could handle dating an artist. I do after all what to be a photographer so I'll just be my boyfriends photographer. Best of both worlds traveling and working. :naughty:

I don't blame Paolo's girlfriend though for giving the other girls the evil eye. It's natural when you feel like someone else is going to make a move on your man. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah I meant to add that...all the talk of him not dating anyone was quite a long time ago now. Who knows if he's still single.

I can't imagine him being in a relationship. Mostly because, let's face it, he has fans spread out around the entire world. No matter where he would go, there would be an MFC girl to sabotage the date.

"SORRY! Didn't mean to spill hot coffee in your groin. Why don't you follow me... we'll get you into some dry clothes."

You're all dragging me down into your pool of disturbing mental images. It's not going to work.

I actually kinda get the feeling that he's started seeing someone very lately.

--Jack

I definetely get the exact same vibe for the last week or so. I don't know why, I thought maybe because it just made me happy to think so. :wink2:

Mika is amazing. I WILL see him live in '08 even if it costs me a million billion dollars. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, lollipop, just wanted to let you know that I have an 08 ticket for you for only HALF the cost you wanted to pay. Let's see, that would be a half million billion dollars? I hope you don't mind it is at a festival....no refunds? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, well, I agree with Suzy whole-heartedly, enjoy the no-kids while you can! They do change your life forever, even if it just means learning the value of a hard-earned dollar, :naughty:

Seriously, go see Mika in 2008, and enjoy life everyday! Everyday is a blessing, kids or no. :wub2:

I definetely get the exact same vibe for the last week or so. I don't know why, I thought maybe because it just made me happy to think so. :wink2:

It's in his smile when he sings that song. I don't know what it is about it, but it made me very suddenly think he's been recently seeing someone. I had this "Mika, whoa!" moment.

--Jack