daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently listening via msn with Devin :naughty:

Sounds like he's doing a great job to me! I've read some of the remarks he made, he is a comedian in all fairness, he's only poking fun, and it would be boring and simply not true to himself if he didn't say anything a bit controversial :naughty:

Can't wait to watch it! He's got a new outfit haha!

oh he shines in that outfit!

stangely enough, he reminds me of Mika at the Brits in that outfit:shocked:

Though Mika had a white shiny jacket, it looked really similar...and the bracelets, ha yeah I see Mika similarities for some reason:naughty:

So where's his gf?

oh he shines in that outfit!

stangely enough, he reminds me of Mika at the Brits in that outfit:shocked:

Though Mika had a white shiny jacket, it looked really similar...and the bracelets, ha yeah I see Mika similarities for some reason:naughty:

So where's his gf?

Yeah you have a point! Shiny jackets seem to be all the rage for awards ceremonies now :naughty:

Here she is

Teresa_Palmer_006.jpg

She is so pretty and sweet, I wish she wasn't so I could hate her :naughty:

you're all right.

omg i wish you morons would stop making this about cultural differences. didn't any of you notice that he didn't use as much brit slang and toned down the accent? of course he wasn't being real russell, unless the fake russell is what he's like to english audiences. if an american comedian went to your countries and told you who to vote for, made fun of your queen, etc. you'd be ten different ways to pissed off. it has nothing to do with not understanding his humor, because when he's talking about british culture, it's funny. he was trying too hard, and i suppose it was hilarious if making fun of peoples' beliefs/personal choices is what you classify as humor.

you're all right.

omg i wish you morons would stop making this about cultural differences. didn't any of you notice that he didn't use as much brit slang and toned down the accent? of course he wasn't being real russell, unless the fake russell is what he's like to english audiences. if an american comedian went to your countries and told you who to vote for, made fun of your queen, etc. you'd be ten different ways to pissed off. it has nothing to do with not understanding his humor, because when he's talking about british culture, it's funny. he was trying too hard, and i suppose it was hilarious if making fun of peoples' beliefs/personal choices is what you classify as humor.

I completely agree.

I just didn't think he was very funny at all last night. My mom just told me it was the worst thing she'd ever seen in her life and she dislikes him more now :naughty:

I completely agree.

I just didn't think he was very funny at all last night. My mom just told me it was the worst thing she'd ever seen in her life and she dislikes him more now :naughty:

At least if the others stone us, we'll die together.:naughty:

you're all right.

You forgot to mention he cut off Robert Pattinson. :mf_rosetinted:

Twilight fans think that's reason enough to start a hate club.