daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell was fun as always last night on Leno.

It's not on there yet, but you can watch the whole interview on this site:

http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/video/episodes/

He stayed on for the rest of the show with Eva Longoria, so of course he turned up the charm for her.

After tonight, you can check here to see him on Jimmy Kimmel

http://abc.go.com/player/?channel=20739

The show airs about 15 hours from now.

Really? I stopped watching after the first like... hour.

He got boring. I was bored with the Jonas Brothers jokes, even though I don't like the lads.

It was like he was trying too hard to appeal to the American crowd.

He got boring. I was bored with the Jonas Brothers jokes, even though I don't like the lads.

That was the only joke (the chapstick one) I thought was funny.

The whole beginning was wasted I felt. Maybe I'm being mean but I don't really want someone outside of the U.S. telling Americans who to vote for/talking politics even if it is a joke, blah, blah, blah. Notice how few people laughed.

Jordin Sparks was pissed though, about the promise rings. Did anyone see that?

Anyway, I won't talk badly about Russell in his own thread anymore. Sorry.

That was the only joke (the chapstick one) I thought was funny.

The whole beginning was wasted I felt. Maybe I'm being mean but I don't really want someone outside of the U.S. telling Americans who to vote for/talking politics even if it is a joke, blah, blah, blah. Notice how few people laughed.

Jordin Sparks was pissed though, about the promise rings. Did anyone see that?

Anyway, I won't talk badly about Russell in his own thread anymore. Sorry.

My mom loved Russell Brand, but she was mad when he started the whole Obama rant. Whether you're voting for Obama or not, it's annoying. And yes, our president may be a "stupid cowboy" or whatever he called him, but that's not the point.

I know who we pick for President (or who "they", as in a group of random unknowns who decide our future, pick) effects the rest of the planet, but it's still irritating.

I didn't see the Jordin Sparks thing. What happened?

I saw them pan to Ciara and she was just shaking her head with a bored look on her face.

He was funneeeeeh! :bleh:

I don't think he was trying too hard to appeal to the American crowd, otherwise he wouldn't have said some of the things he said. :naughty:

He hosted the show in true Russy style! I'm really curious about what they'll write about him in the press tomorrow.

Oh and go Britney!! Well done girl!

I lasted an hour and a half before I turned it off:naughty:

I was only watching it for Russell anyway. He was not bad, but I can't stand most of the "artists" who were there so I had to say goodbye.

He was funneeeeeh! :bleh:

I don't think he was trying too hard to appeal to the American crowd, otherwise he wouldn't have said some of the things he said. :naughty:

He's trying to appeal to the American media based on the fact that they're all rooting for Obama. Not to mention saying you're a racist if you don't vote for a black man / making fun of Republicans.

duh.

I lasted an hour and a half before I turned it off:naughty:

I was only watching it for Russell anyway. He was not bad, but I can't stand most of the "artists" who were there so I had to say goodbye.

*applause* You got further than I did!

I was so bored. I, too, was only watching it for Russell. But it's like Russell wasn't even there, and I didn't see the point.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I thought so too :shocked: The only part I laughed at was the end when he and Britney were riding away on the golfcart. I don't know why I thought that was funny :naughty:

But I still love you Russell! :wub2: