I love you baby, but face it he's Mika

Christine

If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?

• Yes, I couldn't resist!
    • I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it
    • No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much
    • Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika

Yes, I have heard about this story :wink2:

ohhh... from where? :shocked::naughty:

think he knows a lil how i feel about him now :blush-anim-cl:

Donno if you can see this on fb... speaking from my heart!:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=124899754233536&id=724887943

donno why ive never mentioned it in a pm :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No challenge for him to stalk me here as long as he knows my name :naughty:

Huge mistake.. :blink:

I could also have thought twice and choose a less distinctive name. But what's done is done!

ok... thx mum :naughty: But im affraid to fall in love... love hurts... :aah: the reason for why ive stayed away from men/not to get too close for so many years. Just been pretty hard lately with the friend i would run of with :aah:

Love doesn't hurt. What hurts is when you find out there was no love to start with. By love I mean respect and trust and the rest of the ingredients that go in the recipe.

Love doesn't hurt. What hurts is when you find out there was no love to start with. By love I mean respect and trust and the rest of the ingredients that go in the recipe.

been there only once i think and dont wanna go through it again... but i know i will someday...

No challenge for my husband to stalk me here as long as he knows my name :naughty:

Huge mistake.. :blink::naughty:

Yes, the same for me !! :naughty: But especially on the French Forum, he knows how involved I am, I told him once, cause he didn't understood where I spent my time on the net and whith who I was chatting... I told him but I don't think he looks at it.

But the rythm of the posts on MFC is really fast and a hubby would be lost :naughty: it would take ages to recognize someone only with the messages...

About the relationship thing, well it depends of the people. I only knew one serious and long relathionship, it's the one I'm in actually. I met my boyfriend when I was 17 and we're together since 7 years :aah::blush-anim-cl: There were ups and downs too but much ups than downs...

I think there is a part of luck : meeting the right guy who wants the same thing, at the good time... We can have this perfect match at 17, at 28, 40 or even 60... there is no rules I would say.

ive always thought you were in a relationship :teehee:

not for the last year or so. :wink2:

If someone has a real stalker for husband and he knew his wife spend a lot of time in MFC, he would find a way of narrowing down the members of whom he believes that one might be his wife.

true, but my post was about what southeast said, that EVERYONE can read this forum. so for example a friend/colleague of the husband, who'd tell him. though i guess that's very unlikely. like i said before, if the husbands stalks his wife here and she posts here that she'd leave him for mika, i think it can't hurt if it comes out, so they can talk about it. :wink2:

Yes, the same for me !! :naughty: But especially on the French Forum, he knows how involved I am, I told him once, cause he didn't understood where I spent my time on the net and whith who I was chatting... I told him but I don't think he looks at it.

But the rythm of the posts on MFC is really fast and a hubby would be lost :naughty: it would take ages to recognize someone only with the messages...

About the relationship thing, well it depends of the people. I only knew one serious and long relathionship, it's the one I'm in actually. I met my boyfriend when I was 17 and we're together since 7 years :aah::blush-anim-cl: There were ups and downs too but much ups than downs...

I think there is a part of luck : meeting the right guy who wants the same thing, at the good time... We can have this perfect match at 17, at 28, 40 or even 60... there is no rules I would say.

True enough, although I tend to think (but maybe I'm wrong because I was not in this case) you probably know yourself better at 25 than 18 (I was 19 years old when I met my husband)

I think it's hard to know if you've met the right person because you don't know what is good for you and what you're expecting from the person you want to spend your life with..

But again, maybe I'm wrong.. :dunno:

been there only once i think and dont wanna go through it again... but i know i will someday...

Getting hurt again? Be wise and take your time to choose well (this is my grandmother talking, not me :roftl:)

Mine is smart, he'd start with the introductions thread and move on from there. He knows when I dug out the gold recently and he would find me in no time. :wink2:

Edited by Siu

True enough, although I tend to think (but maybe I'm wrong because I was not in this case) you probably know yourself better at 25 than 18 (I was 19 years old when I met my husband)

I think it's hard to know if you've met the right person because you don't know what is good for you and what you're expecting from the person you want to spend your life with..

Yes, you may be right. But when I started to be with my boyfriend at 17 I never thought it would last that long and it would be that great. I think that we "built" ourselves together. Don't know how to explain that but I know I wouldn't be the same 24 years old girl I am now if I wasn't with him. And I kind of like how I am. What I want to say is that it's maybe easier to build what you expect from the good person when you're young and have someone on your sides you can indentify as this right (or the wrong) person :dunno: It's maybe no clear, sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry mods, it's totally off topic and non (really) Mika related :teehee: But I already gave my answer and my point of view about the "I drop my boyfriend for Mika" some pages before even if I wasn't quoted :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Edited by French Deb

you're right, but the other problem is, the better you know yourself, the more you expect - and the harder it gets to find a guy who meets your expectations. :wink2: and it's the same for guys, so... well, it doesn't get easier over the years. :fisch: whereas when you're together from a younger age, you can "grow" together, if you know what i mean.

everything has its good and bad sides. :naughty:

in another way... the time youve been stalking Mika? :wink2::naughty:

well let's say i needed some distraction after the relationship ended. :wink2: a LOT of distraction. :naughty:

you're right, but the other problem is, the better you know yourself, the more you expect - and the harder it gets to find a guy who meets your expectations. :wink2: and it's the same for guys, so... well, it doesn't get easier over the years. :fisch: whereas when you're together from a younger age, you can "grow" together, if you know what i mean.

Mellody, it's EXACTLY what I said just above your post ! But this is really clearer and better said that what I wrote ! :teehee:

And of course, everything has its good and bad sides...

Good question:thumb_yello: I have no idea what would I do.

First, because I don't know Mika personally. It could turn out that it's totally not my type of man. (I can barely belive in my own words:naughty:)

And the second, because I don't have a boyfriend, don't even like anyone right now, so it's quite hard to imagine if I could have leave him for M.

But I'm absolutely conscious that it will not solve anything neither brings me somewhere.. expect maybe being heading for disaster...:sad:

OMG, I'm writing things here that I have never told to anyone before..

Thanks to internet anonymous relationship :naughty:

Hope you will not judge me badly.. I just say what I feel

:huglove:

You know, EVERYBODY can read those threads, I mean everybody who's surfing around in the Internet. I forget this myself sometimes. And as a shrink you're always careful about privacy. But hey, this is just professional deformation. Just ignore my post.

YES! i wish a lot more threads were in the member section, especially if the posts would then be protected from showing up on search engines (would they?)! i have come across posts on google and i don't like it...:no:

No challenge for my husband to stalk me here as long as he knows my name :naughty:

Huge mistake.. :blink::naughty:

when i signed up here i made the mistake to choose a name close to my e-mail (never thought i'd be posting a whole lot :sneaky2:). obviously, changing a name is not an option. that's why i have erased my location info, don't frequent certain threads a whole lot (there's nothing wrong with discussing psychological issues...:fisch:) and won't go into certain details...

i don't want any contacts of mine finding my posts on google.

you're right, but the other problem is, the better you know yourself, the more you expect - and the harder it gets to find a guy who meets your expectations. :wink2: and it's the same for guys, so... well, it doesn't get easier over the years. :fisch:whereas when you're together from a younger age, you can "grow" together, if you know what i mean.

but you can also grow apart. i didn't really become who i am now until i was almost 30. a certain personal development happened and would have happened no matter if i was in a relationship or not.

It's true as long as the relationship is well- balanced. If one of the partners has a stronger personnality or tastes and ideas more developped than the other, you can't grow up together in a good harmony. And soon or late, the gap will appear..

but you can also grow apart. i didn't really become who i am now until i was almost 30. a certain personal development happened and would have happened no matter if i was in a relationship or not.

Yes it can happen also

This talk of husbands snooping MFC is hilarious to me given my personal circumstances. Not only does my husband know my username, but he's the guy with the power to take MFC offline if he read something he didn't like (for those that don't know, my hubby Standard Toaster is MFC's technical admin).

It's a damn good thing he's understanding. :lmfao:

This talk of husbands snooping MFC is hilarious to me given my personal circumstances. Not only does my husband know my username, but he's the guy with the power to take MFC offline if he read something he didn't like (for those that don't know, my hubby Standard Toaster is MFC's technical admin).

It's a damn good thing he's understanding. :lmfao:

Not the same, but almost :naughty:

I asked my husband to register here to show his support, because he likes Mika and his music! Which he did :mf_rosetinted:

But even now he very rarely goes there. He isn't interested in my post :shun::glasses3: (especially, looking at my postcount - it is impossible to read them all)

I asked my husband to register here to show his support, because he likes Mika and his music! Which he did :mf_rosetinted:

But even now he very rarely goes there. He isn't interested in my post :shun::glasses3: (especially, looking at my postcount - it is impossible to read them all)

Lucky you. :mf_rosetinted: