I love you baby, but face it he's Mika

Christine

If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?

• Yes, I couldn't resist!
    • I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it
    • No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much
    • Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika

According to a Robbie Williams song Guy Ritchie dumped his girlfriend for Madonna. I'm single and not sure if I would have a Mika obsession at all if I was involved in a relationship, but obviously there are many people who do.

I'm curious to know if Mika wanted to get together, would you leave your partner?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not automatically, just because he's Mika.

But, based on the things we know about him - his musical talent, his charm, his way with words - he's the kind of guy that I know I have a weakness for, and that would spell trouble with a capital T. If hypothetically I got a job as his PR manager or something and we started spending time together, I'd have to back off and cut ties as soon as I felt something even in the slightest. Can you imagine joining him on tour, traveling to far-flung places, and having the chemistry start to spark in places like Italy? That would be very, very hard to fight.

In my experience, affairs are like runaway trains - stop and back up before you reach the part where the hill drops off, and you're okay; pass over the crest, and all hell breaks loose. It's like trying to stop a tsunami by standing on the shore and holding up a stop sign.

that's a tough one! I'm single so I got no idea what I would do...

if I was with someone I think I would love that person to death too, so I don't think I would leave him... but who knows?

If I was in a happy, loving relationship, then hell no! I don't think I'd even consider it if that was the case, 'cause I doubt I'd even be interested if I was already in love with some other guy. (Hell, even when I've only had little crushes in the past, I completely lost interest in other guys...)

(Ooooh, 500th post!)

Christine you are too funny:roftl:

*But why I would have to leave my partner?* :naughty:

Just picturing the type of lifestyle that one would have to endure to be with someone like Mika....It would be similar to how you described Paolo Nutini's girlfriend (giving the cut-eye to all the screaming girls and guys ready to pounce on him...). No thanks.

Mika would be fun with 'no strings attached' :naughty: - but seriously, let's dream on girlfriends. :mf_lustslow:

Besides, I keep needing to repeat that I am happily married.:mf_rosetinted:

I do have a boyfriend for nearly 1.5 year, and we've been trough a lot. So it's not a '*giggle, I think I might like you*-thing no more.

I wouldn't be sure, it would absolutely depend on wether we'd have a future, and what I'd feel for him, and he'd feel for me, and what I'd feel for my boyfriend. And that's not just because it's Mika, but in fact it could be any guy. But I do think the chances of me leaving him are quite small now :) I really do love him ;)

I'm curious to know if Mika wanted to get together, would you leave your partner?

LOL! I absolutly loooove the title: "I love you baby, but let's face it - he's MIKA!" Maby one would have to say something like that, I don't know. But I would imagine that my boyfriend would have to say the same thing to me if some hot, celeb, would want to hook up with him.

Hard to live with Mika? Yes, probably, but I'll manage for several years at least.

All girls and boys screaming for Mika? Yes, probably, but he'll only have eyes for me... :wub2:

Interesting. I can't give an accurate opinion because I am partner-less, but if Mika happened to come along now...:das:

okay on a serious note. I mean, I love Mika to bits but I would NEVER:

1) Take advantage of his money and fame

2) Go out with him JUST because he's Mika

Mutual feelinsg HAVE to be there...I've lived in a lie before and it was HORRIBLE, so I couldn't do it again nor do it to anyone else.

If he just randomly wanted to hook up like...chicken like, I'd have to refuse...even though every fibre in my body would be screaming "GO GO GO GO!!!" :roftl:

I'd rather we swapped numbers and had nice days out first, to get to know each other properly. Mika appears to be lovely, friendly and genuine on camera, and in front of fans, but how do we know if that's real? How do we know if it's just an act?

I for one don't think it is...but I'd take it slowly at first.

But we'd probably get together anyway :roftl:

*wishful thinking*

but anyway, thats my interpretation :mf_rosetinted:

Ohhh, it's a tough question!

I think it would depend of my partner. I mean, if the person who is with me is like the real love of my life, I think I won't change him for nobody. But if I am just hanging out with any guy and then Mika appears and wants to date with me, I will go with Mika, of course!

As I am single now, Mika is able to date with me when he wants to! I am all yours, Mika! Jajajaja.

Interesting. I can't give an accurate opinion because I am partner-less, but if Mika happened to come along now...:das:

okay on a serious note. I mean, I love Mika to bits but I would NEVER:

Mutual feelinsg HAVE to be there...I've lived in a lie before and it was HORRIBLE, so I couldn't do it again nor do it to anyone else.

If he just randomly wanted to hook up like...chicken like, I'd have to refuse...even though every fibre in my body would be screaming "GO GO GO GO!!!" :roftl:

I'd rather we swapped numbers and had nice days out first, to get to know each other properly. Mika appears to be lovely, friendly and genuine on camera, and in front of fans, but how do we know if that's real? How do we know if it's just an act?

I for one don't think it is...but I'd take it slowly at first.

But we'd probably get together anyway :roftl:

*wishful thinking*

but anyway, thats my interpretation :mf_rosetinted:

I have to agree.

I would never:

Real feelings would have to be there. If he was a jerk, bye, bye. And I would never be with him just to sell the story to the papers. Or sell his stuff on e-bay or something like that. But that goes without saying. :wink2:

"Every fiber screamning GO GO GO" :biggrin2: It sure would, oh, yes, it sure would.

I love the image I have of Mika as it stands. The Mika I know at this moment, may not be the same Mika in a relationship.

I don't want the image I have of him shattered.

Sometimes things are better left unknown (bad habits), unreal (make-believe and pretend is always perfect), unsaid (blah, blah, blah is sometimes annoying).

*and I am happily married* :mf_rosetinted:

I don't want the image I have of him shattered.

I would jeopardize it in a heartbeat. I’m sorry. Just being honest.

Maybe I feel like this because I don’t think he could be a jerk. I know, it’s stupid. :blink:

I would be in serious trouble if this would happen :blink: Mika would have to "fit" with me particularly well cuz my bf and I are together for 8 years now. But we never know...

Me and my bf 14 years.....

:boxed: