I love you baby, but face it he's Mika

Christine

If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?

• Yes, I couldn't resist!
    • I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it
    • No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much
    • Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika

Dude, OCD is no walk in the park! :roftl:

But hey, I won't stop you from dreaming. :teehee:

I know that :aah: I suffer it myself it couldn't be any worse than putting up with my own ocd

oh yeah Like I'm ever gonna date him lol I should cocoa hehehe

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But question is, would HE dump HIS partner?

Publicly single doesn't mean privately busy in his peaceful underwear!

:lmfao:

I'd imagine his peaceful underwear aint quite so peaceful. With a bod like that he's rockin' somewhere XD

Lets just say I wouldn't throw him out of bed. However he'd have to spell it out for me because I've been told that I'm very oblvious to everyones advances both male and female.

Sadly it's a hypothetical queston and as far as I know I"m not in a hypothetical world. Luckily that's what dreaming is for XD

I would be in serious trouble if this would happen :blink: Mika would have to "fit" with me particularly well cuz my bf and I are together for 8 years now. But we never know...

10 years now and I still think the same :wink2:

Let's just say that I might give it a "try", see if it would workout before thinking about leaving my partner :naughty:

I'd imagine his peaceful underwear aint quite so peaceful. With a bod like that he's rockin' somewhere XD

Lets just say I wouldn't throw him out of bed. However he'd have to spell it out for me because I've been told that I'm very oblvious to everyones advances both male and female.

Sadly it's a hypothetical queston and as far as I know I"m not in a hypothetical world. Luckily that's what dreaming is for XD

yup it sure is indeed:wink2:

• 11 months later...
Based on a recent discussion I thought maybe this thread could use a bump. :teehee:

*intrigued*

What discussion are you referring to? :teehee:

I'm glad to see I still feel the same way about the topic as I did when I voted :pinkbow:

*intrigued*

What discussion are you referring to? :teehee:

I'm glad to see I still feel the same way about the topic as I did when I voted :pinkbow:

Some interesting talk in the shrinks thread about possibly trading in your husband for Mika. :fisch:

How did you vote? I said I would ditch my partner which is pretty funny because now I don't think I'd even want Mika over my real boss, muchless a boyfriend. :lmfao:

Some interesting talk in the shrinks thread about possibly trading in your husband for Mika. :fisch:

How did you vote? I said I would ditch my partner which is pretty funny because now I don't think I'd even want Mika over my real boss, muchless a boyfriend. :lmfao:

"No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much"

IF I had a partner of course :pinkbow::roftl:

And, um, no comment. The walls have eyes. :roftl:

+ i would feel like i'm babysitting all the time :roftl:

Babysitting? :roftl:

And, um, no comment. The walls have eyes. :roftl:

:fisch:

I know, I know... I well remember our conversations from back then.

And I don't think I've really changed much since... except that I'm a few

years older. :naughty:

If you would've asked me this question when i was single: I would've said YES without a doubt.. but now that i'm dating someone and i really like this person.. i can say i would think it twice and i'm not sure i would even say yes to Mika after it.

But i still like him :aah:

Based on a recent discussion I thought maybe this thread could use a bump. :teehee:

thank you, christine! :biggrin2:

this thread really covered a lot of the same points, with quite some depth and similar outcomes as on the shrink thread...:roftl:

will alert people over there...

I like very much Mika but sincerely I not crazy about him because heś a bit ****case over his head.

I like this type the thread and about doble personality too, because all have a few of this.My own opinion i´m not fail it. God that Mika is really very good for everyone , but although í don´t know him, i can feel him just every songs he express his feelings.. The last film that i´ve been its a Vid of spanish film

"The Heart´s Warrior" of Alex of Monzon i believe itit´s the autor.

It´s a film about a youngling or ateenage child that they´re playing to the rol games, and as the boy who is very similar a Mika of teenage himself, is very crazy of a whore and she´s a heroina an he´s heroe in imagination of playing games, and he pretend kill to a politic, that he thought he was the sorcered and the wizard help to him in this stuff. Such as was his obsessions that finally others (secret cops) kill to the politics in a mitting. And they give the gun to The warrior, and finally go to the psiquiatric....

Not that i´m thinking about Mika, not about me either...but

In own lifes sometimes we´re driving by the circumstances of every day..

And it´s really hard times that we´re living...But his songs such as "One foot boy"or "Toy boy" or "Pick up off the floor" is representing that foolisnh aventure of every day some people must fight inside of new world.

And of course he´s very handsome, ..........and other things...

Edited by mer

I thought about this thread but I was too lazy to look for it, thanks!:thumb_yello:

It holds interesting discussions about this ever so urgent issue!:naughty:

I had a little bad conscience about some of my comments in the shrink thread....:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

EDIT: but I think Mika's too old :boxed:

Ah, this is so sweet!:huglove:

Voted. But I am in the minority as usual. You can have him, ladies and gentlemen! Wish you luck! :naughty:

I haven't even voted, I have a really hard time to decide and really like to keep all my options open!:mf_rosetinted:

I voted and I still hold the same opinion as I expressed in the shrinks thread: thanks, but no thanks.

MAYBE, if I didn't have kids and my life was as it is - in need of some excitement - I'd give it a try and see what happens. Not telling my hubby of course, cause it would be a comfy place to go back to if things didn't work out with Meeks :teehee:. God, I'm deceitful! :naughty:. But it wouldn't work out anyway. He cannot be domesticated, not yet anyway, and I wouldn't like to have a tour bus as my home.