I love you baby, but face it he's Mika

Christine

If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?

• Yes, I couldn't resist!
    • I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it
    • No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much
    • Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehm. I would move the thread to the Members section. Because of husbands and stuff. Just saying.

i'd say if someone posts here that they'd leave their husband for mika, and the husband stalks her here and finds her post, it IS time to talk - why hide that fact in the members only section?! :teehee::fisch:

i'd say if someone posts here that they'd leave their husband for mika, and the husband stalks her here and finds her post, it IS time to talk - why hide that fact in the members only section?! :teehee::fisch:

In a way, you're right mellody..:naughty:

Could even think to move it to front page.. :roftl:

Don't think he'd ever ask me to start a relationship! I could be his mum, age wise! And I'm happily married to my hubby, already for 22 years!

But it's fun fantasizing every now and then about that pretty tall man! :wink2:

In a way, you're right mellody..:naughty:

You know, EVERYBODY can read those threads, I mean everybody who's surfing around in the Internet. I forget this myself sometimes. And as a shrink you're always careful about privacy. But hey, this is just professional deformation. Just ignore my post.

You know, EVERYBODY can read those threads, I mean everybody who's surfing around in the Internet. I forget this myself sometimes. And as a shrink you're always careful about privacy. But hey, this is just professional deformation. Just ignore my post.

i haven't read much of the thread, so i don't know what they write - but unless they have a pic of themselves in their signature/avatar, it's not very likely that anyone would recognize them. :dunno: in any case, i guess people who are married are old enough to know what they're doing, and if they "get caught", they'll learn from it. :bleh: i don't think one should protect people from themselves, because that means they'll never learn. :wink2:

anyway, maybe your post makes some people think, so they can edit their post(s) if they realize that it might be a danger. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

i haven't read much of the thread, so i don't know what they write - but unless they have a pic of themselves in their signature/avatar, it's not very likely that anyone would recognize them. :dunno: in any case, i guess people who are married are old enough to know what they're doing, and if they "get caught", they'll learn from it. :bleh: i don't think one should protect people from themselves, because that means they'll never learn. :wink2:

anyway, maybe your post makes some people think, so they can edit their post(s) if they realize that it might be a danger. :wink2:

Now better :thumb_yello:

+1 :thumb_yello:

I perfectly know what I'm doing, thanks mellody

Of course, if I have wrote those things here, I know that I'm not in danger

And I guess we're all in this situation

In any case, thank you to worry about us :huglove:

Sometimes, I would love to be single also :naughty:

You're a lucky girl :thumb_yello:

ahhh ok! how long time havent you been that? ive been single since 06 after a 3 year relationship... longest ive ever been in!

if i could run of with my friend i know i cant get... i would be happy. Be with someone you love and care a lot for... what more can you ask for?

+1 :thumb_yello:

I perfectly know what I'm doing, thanks mellody

Of course, if I have wrote those things here, I know that I'm not in danger

And I guess we're all in this situation

In any case, thank you to worry about us :huglove:

i was just referring to southeast's post, not to you... :wink2: like i said, i haven't read much of this thread, actually just the first few posts, so i have no idea what you've written. :naughty: just meant that it's everyone's own responsibility what they write. and in case someone posted without thinking about possible consequences first, southeast's post should have reminded them, without the mods having to take action by moving the thread. :wink2:

ahhh ok! how long time havent you been that? ive been single since 06 after a 3 year relationship... longest ive ever been in!

if i could run of with my friend i know i cant get... i would be happy. Be with someone you love and care a lot for... what more can you ask for?

19 years :boxed:...and I'm 38..:huh:

Agree with the principle but sometimes it gets stuck..

i was just referring to southeast's post, not to you... :wink2: like i said, i haven't read much of this thread, actually just the first few posts, so i have no idea what you've written. :naughty:just meant that it's everyone's own responsibility what they write. and in case someone posted without thinking about possible consequences first, southeast's post should have reminded them, without the mods having to take action by moving the thread. :wink2:

Of course, you're right :thumb_yello:

wauw! :shocked: dont think i'll ever be in a relationship for that many years... 27 and single... im doomed :naughty:

every relationship has its ups and downs :wink2:

:naughty: Even me, I'm shocked when I write it..

You're not doomed at 27

Take you time DA.. Take the time you need to know you and know what is good for you :thumb_yello:

You still have life ahead..

OMG, I talk like your mother ..:doh::lol3:

19 years :boxed:...and I'm 38..:huh:

Agree with the principle but sometimes it gets stuck..

the grass is always greener on the other side... i wish i had found the man of my dreams already. but then, i'm also glad that in my 20s i did a lot of partying and learned a lot about guys - if i had already been married back then, i might not have the strength now to go through hard times in a (long) relationship, because i wouldn't have known how hard it is to find true love, and would've believed that i'd find another, "better" guy. :dunno:

:naughty: Even me, I'm shocked when I write it..

You're not doomed at 27

Take you time DA.. Take the time you need to know you and know what is good for you :thumb_yello:

You still have life ahead..

OMG, I talk like your mother ..:doh::lol3:

ok... thx mum :naughty: But im affraid to fall in love... love hurts... :aah: the reason for why ive stayed away from men/not to get too close for so many years. Just been pretty hard lately with the friend i would run of with :aah:

the grass is always greener on the other side... i wish i had found the man of my dreams already. but then, i'm also glad that in my 20s i did a lot of partying and learned a lot about guys - if i had already been married back then, i might not have the strength now to go through hard times in a (long) relationship, because i wouldn't have known how hard it is to find true love, and would've believed that i'd find another, "better" guy. :dunno:

ive always thought you were in a relationship :teehee:

If someone has a real stalker for husband and he knew his wife spend a lot of time in MFC, he would find a way of narrowing down the members of whom he believes that one might be his wife. In my now 300 (! :biggrin2:) posts I have revealed quite a many details about me and if my hubby ever wanted to stalk me here, he'd definitely find me rather easily. He wouldn't do that, though, or if he would, he'd be smart enough to keep it from me. And if he didn't do that either, we'd have a serious case! But were happily married, so I have nothing to worry :mf_rosetinted:. Besides, I have never written anything to compromise myself, only what I think and feel and if he REALLY wanted to know that, thinking that knowing is better than not knowing, then hey! I would not stop him!

Not wrong..

ok... thx mum :naughty: But im affraid to fall in love... love hurts... :aah: the reason for why ive stayed away from men/not to get too close for so many years. Just been pretty hard lately with the friend i would run of with :aah:

Yes, I have heard about this story :wink2:

If someone has a real stalker for husband and he knew his wife spend a lot of time in MFC, he would find a way of narrowing down the members of whom he believes that one might be his wife. In my now 300 (! :biggrin2:) posts I have revealed quite a many details about me and if my hubby ever wanted to stalk me here, he'd definitely find me rather easily. He wouldn't do that, though, or if he would, he'd be smart enough to keep it from me. And if he didn't do that either, we'd have a serious case! But were happily married, so I have nothing to worry :mf_rosetinted:. Besides, I have never written anything to compromise myself, only what I think and feel and if he REALLY wanted to know that, thinking that knowing is better than not knowing, then hey! I would not stop him!

No challenge for my husband to stalk me here as long as he knows my name :naughty:

Huge mistake.. :blink::naughty:

Edited by francoise