I love you baby, but face it he's Mika

Christine

If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?

• Yes, I couldn't resist!
    • I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it
    • No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much
    • Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika

well

*sighs*

I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it

My family is just too important for me, we are together more than 10 years.

But if I wasn't married, I would scream YES YES Of COURSE! I want Mika to be mine :teehee: The only obstacle is that he is 4 years younger. But when we will became 50 years old, nobody will notice :naughty:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well

*sighs*

But if I wasn't married, I would scream YES YES Of COURSE! I want Mika to be mine :teehee: The only obstacle is that he is 4 years younger. But when we will became 50 years old, nobody will notice :naughty:

My husband is 4 years younger than me :teehee:, but since he's so much smarter and wiser I often forget it. People often believe we're the same age or that I'm younger (because that would be more conventional :naughty:)

My husband is 4 years younger than me :teehee:, but since he's so much smarter and wiser I often forget it. People often believe we're the same age or that I'm younger (because that would be more conventional :naughty:)

Really?

In fact, earlier I clearly felt that Mika is younger, but the last year changed my perception. Mika looks (and is) so grown up and mature, that I feel a stupid teenager fangurl compared to him. :blush-anim-cl:He knows a lot of unexpected things, experienced in his life such things that a common person can't experience in several lives, he travelled around the world several times...he is much wiser than me. :wub2:

(I feel so young now :naughty:)

if i were a boy......................:mf_rosetinted:

Possibilities are endless!

Really?

In fact, earlier I clearly felt that Mika is younger, but the last year changed my perception. Mika looks (and is) so grown up and mature, that I feel a stupid teenager fangurl compared to him. :blush-anim-cl:He knows a lot of unexpected things, experienced in his life such things that a common person can't experience in several lives, he travelled around the world several times...he is much wiser than me. :wub2:

(I feel so young now :naughty:)

I definitely LOOK younger than MIKA :roftl::roftl::roftl:. I don't know, I've never (in all the three months I've been aware of his existence :roftl:) taken him for an adolescent who likes to talk but has not much idea what about. Even in his earliest interviews he's truly smart. And his witty! Surely there's some boyish behaviour (even now though unfortunately a lot less, because I find it sweet) but it's just probably he being himself. I think that when you have a background like his and you live your life the way he does then you look at the world with your eyes more open than most of us do.

this thread really covered a lot of the same points, with quite some depth and similar outcomes as on the shrink thread...

Ha, maybe it will give some hope that their Mika obsession will fade a bit one day. I didn't get a chance to do my long multiquote in the shrinks thread but I thought it was interesting/amusing to see some of the sentiments expressed in 2007 still alive with the more recently obsessed.

I have never truly fancied Mika because I think I'm too much of a realist for the suspension of disbelief necessary to imagine running off anywhere with Mika (husband or no husband), but I definitely went through that phase of wishing I could know him/be friends with him/work with him/whatever.

Now that I feel I do "know" him a little bit I like Mika in his pop star place in my life. There are benefits to being "just a fan" in that we never really see that miserable/boring/temperamental side you experience with family, friends and bosses. He's always good to us, always has a smile and a kind word. I feel sort of protected that way.

I had a little bad conscience about some of my comments in the shrink thread....:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I think they were valid comments. :wink2: Personally I would seriously think about leaving my relationship if Mika was overtaking my husband's place in my heart, but I guess it's different if you have children. I tend to disagree that Mika is just a harmless "help" though, I think it's just exacerbating the problem. Yes it's better than having a real life affair, but it does nothing to solve the actual problem. I've seen a few husbands who don't think it's a great idea either and that's why some fans from 2007 are no longer posting much on MFC. :teehee:

I haven't even voted, I have a really hard time to decide and really like to keep all my options open!:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

He cannot be domesticated, not yet anyway, and I wouldn't like to have a tour bus as my home.

Ha, I don't think he's quite living in a tour bus (more like first class planes and 5 star hotels), but you may be right about general domestication. :naughty:

The only obstacle is that he is 4 years younger. But when we will became 50 years old, nobody will notice :naughty:

Oh that's not a factor at all. I've been dating people 6 years younger since I was 28. :naughty:

since i'm not in any relationship atm i wouldn't have to deal with that dilemma, however i doubt Mika would ever fall for someone like me :aah::lmfao:

Oh another realist like me. :biggrin2:

:roftl: yep it seems like that :roftl: Meeks is way out of my league :roftl:

(or how does that expression go, english isn't my first language so i'm not sure if what i wrote is what i meant :aah::roftl:)

Yes that's a perfect! :lmfao:

I think there are some other factors aside from him being out of my league, but yeah, that's the gist of it. :naughty:

Yes that's a perfect! :lmfao:

I think there are some other factors aside from him being out of my league, but yeah, that's the gist of it. :naughty:

:teehee: of course, there must be some other, but next to him being unreachable and stuff that might be one of the most important :roftl::roftl:

Ha, I don't think he's quite living in a tour bus (more like first class planes and 5 star hotels), but you may be right about general domestication. :naughty:

I'm quite sure he doesn't :wink2:. But "tour bus" is a lot shorter than "first class planes and 5 star hotels", yet clearly coveys the meaning :biggrin2:.

Ha, maybe it will give some hope that their Mika obsession will fade a bit one day. I didn't get a chance to do my long multiquote in the shrinks thread but I thought it was interesting/amusing to see some of the sentiments expressed in 2007 still alive with the more recently obsessed.

I have never truly fancied Mika because I think I'm too much of a realist for the suspension of disbelief necessary to imagine running off anywhere with Mika (husband or no husband), but I definitely went through that phase of wishing I could know him/be friends with him/work with him/whatever.

Now that I feel I do "know" him a little bit I like Mika in his pop star place in my life. There are benefits to being "just a fan" in that we never really see that miserable/boring/temperamental side you experience with family, friends and bosses. He's always good to us, always has a smile and a kind word. I feel sort of protected that way.

I think they were valid comments. :wink2: Personally I would seriously think about leaving my relationship if Mika was overtaking my husband's place in my heart, but I guess it's different if you have children. I tend to disagree that Mika is just a harmless "help" though, I think it's just exacerbating the problem. Yes it's better than having a real life affair, but it does nothing to solve the actual problem. I've seen a few husbands who don't think it's a great idea either and that's why some fans from 2007 are no longer posting much on MFC. :teehee:

Yes, for some reason I think he might not be a very easy person to his family or friends etc :roftl::wub2: And we are lucky. He is an artist and we just fans, but he does so much more than many other artists do, comes close to people and talks and acts in a very "normal" way.

People often ask me if my husband is jealous because I like Mika so much. And I have never understood that question :blink: Not before reading these conversations. For me he is just a singer. Well, not like any other singers, because I admire his talent so much and I think he is quite amazing in many ways. Also, I have seen how polite and lovely he is and hope him all the happiness in the world, and I don't care other singers' happiness that much :biggrin2: But, he is a singer and concentrate his music. There is no reason for my husband to be jealous.

And I don't think my husband has never even thought that I take a lot of pics/vids of Mika. In concerts he takes some pics/vids too. And I always take pictures of everything beautiful, I just like it :biggrin2:

People ask me a similar thing..what does your husband think about you liking Mika so much?

Why don't they say, what does your husband think about you liking embroidery so much?

or what does your husband think about you eating so much chocolate/cake/ icecream/whatever??

or what does your husband think about you driving 45kms six times a week for the kids' gymnastics?

:mf_rosetinted:

What relevance is HE to MY hobby?? Hmm??

People ask me a similar thing..what does your husband think about you liking Mika so much?

Why don't they say, what does your husband think about you liking embroidery so much?

or what does your husband think about you eating so much chocolate/cake/ icecream/whatever??

or what does your husband think about you driving 45kms six times a week for the kids' gymnastics?

:mf_rosetinted:

What relevance is HE to MY hobby?? Hmm??

my husband thinks I revert to a teenager and tease me about it sometimes but he's OK with it.

As far as I am concerned, I think Mika is very attractive, but what I find most atttractive about him is the way he thinks, so I would kill to be able to have a proper conversation with him (you know, more that just the quick 5 minutes would you sign this) because I think we share a lot of common thinking and experiences... Don't know if that will happen one day but one can dream:naughty:

If there was no one in my life, I would be ready to give anything a try, but I wouldn't want to leave anyone for him... Beside, he might be a bit young for me:roftl:

voted for the first one - ''Yes, I couldn't resist! ''

But I'm not at all thought about something like that ... but be cool to be with him simply good friends...:biggrin2:

well

*sighs*

oh,i think 4 years are not obstacle... for example, he's 10 years 1 month an 10 days older than me, Here it might well be an obstacle ..!:naughty:

But when we will became 50 years old, nobody will notice :naughty:

thats true...:naughty:

Edited by egita

If you would've asked me this question when i was single: I would've said YES without a doubt.. but now that i'm dating someone and i really like this person.. i can say i would think it twice and i'm not sure i would even say yes to Mika after it.

But i still like him :aah:

Exactly! I think the outcome of this poll just means that there are a LOT of single people here :roftl:

my husband thinks I revert to a teenager and tease me about it sometimes but he's OK with it.

As far as I am concerned, I think Mika is very attractive, but what I find most atttractive about him is the way he thinks, so I would kill to be able to have a proper conversation with him (you know, more that just the quick 5 minutes would you sign this) because I think we share a lot of common thinking and experiences... Don't know if that will happen one day but one can dream:naughty:

If there was no one in my life, I would be ready to give anything a try, but I wouldn't want to leave anyone for him... Beside, he might be a bit young for me:roftl:

oh God so many true points!!! About husband, about conversation, about a try...

Yes I would leave my husband and would go with Mika..not only beacause Mika is beautiful,cute ,georgeous.etc...

Mika has an interior life amazing,I like his personality and he's sweet,sensitive passionate,sensual all the qualities that I love in a man and of course my husband hasn't:sneaky2:

If some day I had the oportunity I would go with Mika.. :wub2:

I know that it's a dream, probably never will happen,but I like to dream..

dreams and imagination are free...

and girls one thing it's true,I'm totally in love with Mika :mf_lustslow:

aren't we all:naughty: