The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

not telling ! i just said that i was looking forward to his gig , told him about the great shops in glasgow & sent him some mammy love , basically i made arse arse of myself like i always do :roftl: he said **** i`ll find it & copy & paste it hold on a mow ! here was the reply i got back

ol, haha thanks love, i appreciate your (mammy) love. really like glasgow, and your right there are some brill shops, though in truth i hardly ever get the time to go to them. still. really looking forward to the gig tomorrow. hope this finds you well.

Mx

he called me love "yuck" & haha mammy love when i finally met him i was panting like a dog !

Aww - did he remeber you when you met!! Think I shall call you mammy Love from now on!

He called me and the kids "The Cool Family" and signed our Cd to "The Wonderful Bells" - kids were well chuffed!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww - did he remeber you when you met!! Think I shall call you mammy Love from now on!

He called me and the kids "The Cool Family" and signed our Cd to "The Wonderful Bells" - kids were well chuffed!!

sure did ! & when i met the second time too , im sure the second time was cause i was pissed on our first meeting :roftl:

sure did ! & when i met the second time too , im sure the second time was cause i was pissed on our first meeting :roftl:

Glad to see we have made such good impressions - when I bumped into him outside the ICA - he said - "oh yr boy is sooo cool on the Video" and then asked me to to stop shouting out chicken!!

Glad to see we have made such good impressions - when I bumped into him outside the ICA - he said - "oh yr boy is sooo cool on the Video" and then asked me to to stop shouting out chicken!!

maybe he was feeling the need to have some chicken :roftl: im sure that why his mum tours with him to stop him having chicken like other bands do !

Hi All! Well, I'm settled in at work now and on my second cup of coffee. I really need to start getting ready in the mornings before I come on here...y'all are just too addicting. I'm going to need rehab after Glasgow. :biggrin2:

Hello!!!!! :naughty: I know the feeling!! I get on here in the morning and then i don't really do much else!! lol!! It's awful really innit?

Glasgow next week!!!! Yay!!!!!!! :punk:

I have just got in from work and need to get things (what things? :boxed: ) sorted because we are on the 7am flight to Copenhagen tomorrow, have to check in at Stansted at some ungodly hour like 5.30 or smth. I will probably be on here till midnight :naughty:

And guess what? Strange for me, but I am feeling a bit excited! :shocked:

I have just got in from work and need to get things (what things? :boxed: ) sorted because we are on the 7am flight to Copenhagen tomorrow, have to check in at Stansted at some ungodly hour like 5.30 or smth. I will probably be on here till midnight :naughty:

:punk: :punk: Yay, Bab is excited for once!! *passes out* :naughty:

NEXT WEEK PEEPS!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!! As you can tell, i'm getting VERY excited about my little jolly away from the 'norm' and seeing all you lot!!!:punk:

WHAT! *does a doubletake*

You're EXCITED ! LOL!

No seriously Babs have a brilliant time in Denmark, early flights can be a killer, last Wednesday I felt like a zombie going to the airport at 5 in the morning. By the way I recommend Frankie and Bennies for breakfast, they are great.

Luke's response...

Thanks, but we don't arrive until just before the gig. All having a few days at home and travelling on the day. Have fun.

x

Not quite what we were hoping for, but it was nice to get a reply....:wub2:

We'll have to convince them on the night to come to the aftershow party!!!

Luke's response...

Thanks, but we don't arrive until just before the gig. All having a few days at home and travelling on the day. Have fun.

x

At least you got a reply :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

Awww, that's a shame. Nevermind. Did you ask any of them about after the gig?

Luke's response...

x

well theres still martins reply to look forward too , he lives in paisley not that far from glasgow :thumb_yello:

well theres still martins reply to look forward too , he lives in paisley not that far from glasgow :thumb_yello:

Hmm... he used to live there, he lives in England now... But I guess he knows his way around in town anyway. :naughty:

It's cool that Luke was kind enough to answer, and although it would have been nice for them to join us, being with their families for a few days after being on the road for months is important and I think that it's nice that they get to see them finally.

Has anyone asked them if they would like to be at the after party?

You're absolutely right Rose. They've been on the road for weeks, it's nice to have a few days off at home with their families and friends.

But I agree with the idea of an afterparty. The tour schedule doesn't say anything yet about the Sunday so I suppose they will still have a day off after Glasgow... There is nothing in the way for a nice afterparty. :naughty:

It was very sweet of Luke to reply. I mentioned the after show party, but there was no reference to it in his reply.

I replied to his message and thanked him for replying and that it was understandable that he would want to spend time with family, as it is probably so rare.

I reminded him that they are all still welcome to join us at the salubrious Travelodge for the apres show party!! :wink2:

OK, I've been trawling the internet, and have found this website that deals in fluorescent make up. This make up is visible under ultraviolet light and also glows in the dark if it's been exposed to bright light beforehand. I think I was more thinking of something that could be seen in the light and the dark, like pinks and purples etc.

What should I do? Obviously I've left this to the last minute (me being me), I'm happy to book it but need guidance!!!

http://www.facepaint-uk.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=78&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=127&vmcchk

OK, I've been trawling the internet, and have found this website that deals in fluorescent make up. This make up is visible under ultraviolet light and also glows in the dark if it's been exposed to bright light beforehand. I think I was more thinking of something that could be seen in the light and the dark, like pinks and purples etc.

What should I do? Obviously I've left this to the last minute (me being me), I'm happy to book it but need guidance!!!

http://www.facepaint-uk.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=78&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=127&vmcchk

GITB, this is perfect! :biggrin2:

today i bought some stickers for our cheeks and i'll take the banner (looking quite smart! :thumb_yello: )...and i have biscuits for freddie and something for another person...and something for you all.....i have no room left in by luggage for this too!:shocked:

pls, native ppl, take them...i can contribute with some money! :biggrin2:

oh...btw...have you got our tickets..i mean , the real ones made of paper????have they arrived? :blink: