Mika's a geek. But we like his style

dcdeb

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it he really needs the glasses...? Does he normally wear contactlenses or is this actually an image-thing?:blink:

Through our borderline stalkerish analysis of his eyes, I think we've determined that he wears contacts normally. :thumb_yello: Probably, he only wears glasses when his eyes are tired, like after gigs or on his days off.

Well, what can I tell you... they were taken several days ago, I didn't see

this until now.. and it's pics of Mika so it's news...

Yes, he seems to be fairly oblivious to them... but still... he is a public person now...

dcdeb

Oh yeah ofcourse I didn't mean it in a "delete this as it's wrong!" kind of way.

It's just his bodylanguage you know. There's something there that makes me feel sorry for him... dunno.

It's all part of fame, I know that. Still makes me a little uneasy looking at it (but I admit I do look! :naughty: ).

Through our borderline stalkerish analysis of his eyes, I think we've determined that he wears contacts normally. :thumb_yello: Probably, he only wears glasses when his eyes are tired, like after gigs or on his days off.

Isn't it particularly difficult to fly with them in? I would think with the dry air? I've never worn prescription glasses. Just rose-tinted ones. :mf_rosetinted:

i wish he'd smile lol xD

If the hidden papparazzi stalk him from the rafters you can probably expect a lot more teeth cleaning and a lot less smiling in these photos.

it would be pretty hard for him to jump around the stage and all wearing glasses too

If the hidden papparazzi stalk him from the rafters you can probably expect a lot more teeth cleaning and a lot less smiling in these photos.

So looking forward to that, if it comes about. I really don't like the posed smiles at all.

http://infdaily.buzznet.com/2007/10/mikas-a-geek-but-we-like-his-style.html

mika_071023_02%20copy.preview.jpg

Our intrepid photogs in France spotted Euro pop sensation Mika getting ready to catch a flight in Nice. He was wearing a multicolored Space Shuttle tee-shirt and blue specs. Geeky, but somehow cool too.

mika_071023_02%20copy1.jpg

I'm not that crazy about this picture (whatever he's doing with his mouth is a bit funny looking), but it gives me a better view of his glasses, which I absolutely love. :bleh:

mika_071023_01%20copy.jpg

Ooooh... I like!

Would there be a wonderful person out there who can get rid of watermarks??? Please?

I'm a geek lover from way back... heck I was in the BAND in

high school!

Time one time, at band camp... :naughty: (sorry, I really shouldn't quote American Pie...)

Yay for geeks!

I'm totally one too:thumb_yello: ...when I get over 100% in my chemistry class, I guess I can be considered a geek...

but I'm a proud geek!! :bleh:

I guess you'd be less a geek and more a nerd... geeks generally like Star Trek and Star Wars (well, this geek does)... but that's not saying all geeks do!

Okay.. I'm rambling now!

Actually, that reminded me of a quiz that determined if you were a geek, a nerd or a dork...

I think I was a mixture of geek and nerd...

I know! I prefer this look but no one agrees with me.

mhoodie.jpg

I like it as well, simply because he looks like a normal person as opposed to Mr. Sexy posing for the camera.

Of course I love the Mr. Sexy photos, but the "normal person" photos are intriguing. I sometimes prefer fan-photos taken of him more than the posed shots, unless he's doing the Orgasm/Apple Pose. :biggrin2:

I don't care for his hair swept away from his forehead.

I see what you did there, did I?

I like it to! Are the writings on the hoddie :London embers rock my world were originally on the hoodie or someone modified it? Cuz it's not on mine!

:naughty: Yeah it's a very inside joke for someone...nothing to do with MFC. Don't know what I did with the original pic.

I thought this would be easy because the watermarks weren't on his face, but I was wrong :thumbdown: It's a bit less distracting than the watermarked pic I guess...:blink:

1776042228_db9b0e367e_o.jpg