Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

got texted by allegra...all the girls are front row central this time! mirtilla too...not martin sided! that's odd. ...i think it's first time for her! :naughty:

allegra is not central...better for who's behind! she's so tall!

go girls! show all MFC power tonight!

..............mika texting on rak1 mobile...we might faint! :punk:

NO LEFT SIDE? NO MIRTI!!! I´M SO DISAPPOINTED!! :naughty:

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are inside now.

Ioana and myself are right in front of the stage, and I appear to have lost Caz.

Will get backto you later.

Thanks for the report Rak. This is amazing!

I'm so sorry for Caz. She must be gutted.

em said she's on right side of stage next to allegra. dunno where rak is compared to em. but i did text em the cazgirl thing, in case they get some idea. :boxed: don't have rak's #, sorry.

that SO sucks.. is caz going to munchen only..? that SO sucks in case she flies back to the uk without seeing mika.. :boxed:

did the same with allegra and mirtilla..hope thay can do something for her....

got texted by allegra...all the girls are front row central this time! mirtilla too...not martin sided! that's odd. ...i think it's first time for her! :naughty:

Hehe. Yesterday Mirti told me she would be a Mika fan tonight, not a Martinophiliac. She will save that for tomorrow. So actually she did really well, ending up front row central. :naughty:

Hehe. Yesterday Mirti told me she would be a Mika fan tonight, not a Martinophiliac. She will save that for tomorrow. So actually she did really well, ending up front row central. :naughty:

well done mirtilla!

she knows i totally agree with that position....:das:

and i think she will never change position once she tries the central view....:mf_lustslow:

I'll probably be favouring Mikey's side since that seems to be where Mika's keyboard is placed. I guess I won't be seeing you during the London show! Say hi to Martin for me :biggrin2:

Shared martinophilism tomorrow,hah? :bleh:

:das:

well done mirtilla!

she knows i totally agree with that position....:das:

and i think she will never change position once she tries the central view....:mf_lustslow:

I am quite sure she will tomorrow... :bleh:

I was front row central in Birmingham. Not a bad spot - but... :biggrin2:

It really is a shame about Caz- I can only imagine how she must be feeling now.Poor thing.:blink: And also poor RAK1 and the rest, cause I'm sure that their enjoyment of the gig will be impaired knowing what happened to Caz. It all just sucks:thumbdown: .

I suppose that it poses the question: is it really worth drinking before a gig if you risk not being let in?

Considering that being "drunk" when it comes to these situations is totally left at the discretion of the doormen...I reckon nobody should risk it!

There have been too many situations where it's happened now.

i mean...how could they decide caz was tipsy...while they run to the front row?..did they ran after her?:blink::boxed:

She didn't get past the bouncer. Rose thought she was behind her and ran to the front as far as I'm aware. I feel so sorry for Caz :tears:

I'm sure we find out more later on

em texted again, she said she'd lost caz too before of getting in. :boxed:

last gig I was in front of mikey too and it was not bad at all. also the mika view. I was only sorry I could not see that much of cherisse. but one cannot have everything, can she?

well, they just need to get me on stage, so I can have the perfect view. :mf_rosetinted: I won't interfere, I can just hold the set list or smt. *puppy eyes and sheepish look* :naughty:

She didn't get past the bouncer. Rose thought she was behind her and ran to the front as far as I'm aware. I feel so sorry for Caz :tears:

I'm sure we find out more later on

can you pls tell her we are sorry? and send her all our love? :blush-anim-cl: