Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

em texted again, she said she'd lost caz too before of getting in. :boxed:

last gig I was in front of mikey too and it was not bad at all. also the mika view. I was only sorry I could not see that much of cherisse. but one cannot have everything, can she?

well, they just need to get me on stage, so I can have the perfect view. :mf_rosetinted: I won't interfere, I can just hold the set list or smt. *puppy eyes and sheepish look* :naughty:

avoca's puppy eyes are legendary! :biggrin2:

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone has Caz's number I reckon they could text her to tell her to go back to the venue when the show ends, to see if at least she can meet him....Don't you think?

I said that too her but she is so upset that she is just going back to the hotel. I can't get hold of her now:blink:

I have no idea of where the venue is located. is it safe to be on her own out there till the show ends? maybe she can go back when show's over? i don't even know if their accomodation is long from venue..

damn, that sucks indeed.

If someone has Caz's number I reckon they could text her to tell her to go back to the venue when the show ends, to see if at least she can meet him....Don't you think?

yeah totally, she shouldn give up. if they get to meet him and shes not there it would b even worse

I said that too her but she is so upset that she is just going back to the hotel. I can't get hold of her now:blink:

That's crap!

In a couple of hours when the show is over, I'm sure that she'll see it in a different way...I mean, it's really better than just staying at the hotel:boxed:

I can completely understand her. I mean meeting Mika after the gig must be great and awesome but it can't compare to the show itself.

Poor girl, I really feel sorry for her. :(

I can completely understand her. I mean meeting Mika after the gig must be great and awesome but it can't compare to the show itself.

Poor girl, I really feel sorry for her. :(

maybe she's not feeling well, could be since she's had a drink or two. :boxed: and I have to disagree on this, as much as the show is the top of the list, also meeting the man makes the day.

not sure how could it's in munchen,. nothing horrible I think.. 5-7°C? :blink:

:( Im so gutted for Caz!!!!!!

That sucks so bad!

She should at least go to where the gig after the show so she can try to meet him after the show

That's what I would do

Yes...that would at least be a little recompense!

Poor Caz, she made all the way to Munich and now she isn't let in :thumbdown:

maybe she's not feeling well, could be since she's had a drink or two. :boxed: and I have to disagree on this, as much as the show is the top of the list, also meeting the man makes the day.

not sure how could it's in munchen,. nothing horrible I think.. 5-7°C? :blink:

Oh believe me I'd love to meet him after the show and if I were her I'd very likely go to see if there's any chance of meeting him after the show. But right at this very moment I understand that she's not feeling like going anywhere else but hotel.:boxed:

But yet- the main reason you go to a gig is to see it and not to be left outside.

I'm not happy about Caz, not being here. One minute she was right with me the next I'd lost her. I don't think it's appropriate to have a go at her on here, as she can't defend herself, so lets let this go.

Yelle has just been on and I was very impressed, she's quite good. Loved her percussion.

Now they are setting up for Mika, just waiting for Dolly!

Oh believe me I'd love to meet him after the show and if I were her I'd very likely go to see if there's any chance of meeting him after the show. But right at this very moment I understand that she's not feeling like going anywhere else but hotel.:boxed:

But yet- the main reason you go to a gig is to see it and not to be left outside.

Yeah she's got to be hurting. We all know we might not meet Mika but you expect to see the show. It would be hard to stick around all by yourself while everyone else is enjoying it. And there's no guarantee she won't be disppointed about meeting Mika too.

oh NO ONE said anything against caz IN ANY way, rak. not at all. :blink:

I understand how you feel (thx for the live report from superphone BTW).

yelle's ok but I still miss mr hudson LOL :bleh:

wooohoooo... dolly's soon on *jealous* :biggrin2:

I'm not happy about Caz, not being here. One minute she was right with me the next I'd lost her. I don't think it's appropriate to have a go at her on here, as she can't defend herself, so lets let this go.

Yelle has just been on and I was very impressed, she's quite good. Loved her percussion.

Now they are setting up for Mika, just waiting for Dolly!

Waiting for the reports!:thumb_yello:

I have to go for a costume fitting in a minute so hopefully nothing will happen for an hour

Yeah she's got to be hurting. We all know we might not meet Mika but you expect to see the show. It would be hard to stick around all by yourself while everyone else is enjoying it. And there's no guarantee she won't be disppointed about meeting Mika too.

Yeah that's true, I guess we'll just see what she decides to do