The BRIT awards 2008 (London, Earl's Court)

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the MFC things that is truley amazing what shes done .. lets se if he wears it live!:punk:

Matt Willis has just held up a Butterfly and said it was a clue for Mika's performance :boxed:

get yourself to the butterfly lounge...?

Well, they sure don't dress like that there.

Sorry - she just seemed so happy - she reminded me of the Butterfly

Lounge!! :boxed:

You have to press 'update channel list' and then you get a whole list of channels.. Then you select ITV 1. :thumb_yello:

it doesn't work !!!

The file is white :shocked::boxed:

It wont work on mine - I just get Coronation Street!! :blink:

Why wouldn't be the arctic monkey there? :bleh:

I love sour sig btw. It's great! :naughty:

because they've been around 3 years and its the first time theyve shown up lol, and thanks!

mika: im not interested in performing underwater because katie melua has already done that" LOL :roftl:

He said he's got a pro set designer and he's looking forward to see what Klaxton is gonna do with Umbrella (rihanna) and Mark ronson Macca(?!) and stuff...and some thing about the performance being visually great?! lol i'm so exiiiiiiiiiiited!!!! and they're playing Relax now!!! :wub2::punk:

He said he's got a pro set designer and he's looking forward to see what Klaxton is gonna do with Umbrella (rihanna) and Mark ronson Macca(?!) and stuff...and some thing about the performance being visually great?! lol i'm so exiiiiiiiiiiited!!!! and they're playing Relax now!!! :wub2::punk:

OOohhh....I can't wait!!! I think I'm going to burst!!