The BRIT awards 2008 (London, Earl's Court)

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah what bracelets does he wear ? I was looking at his smile :wub2:

Oh well, it looks like Mika's wearing the colorful bracelets on his right hand that LadyGodiva gave him in Toronto. I'm not sure if these are the exact same ones, but they sure do look like it!

Couldn't resist posting...I LOVE Mark Ronson. Seen him 6 times last year, but I'm in total shock. Thought Mika had it in the bag. Mark's good, but not good enough to win Best British Male. His production skills are top class, but as a 'solo' artist, he just doesn't cut it.

Mika's face said it all. He reaction was honest. He was GUTTED!!! ( as i was)

O yes he is, but looked so dissapointed !:thumbdown:

What a wee shame Mika ...

Big hug babe xxx

whether he won or not, whether you think Mark Ronson deserved it or not is irrelevant.

Please guys, I know you're disappointed too, but please let's not bash other artist's for winning. They deserve it as well in their own right.

Let's just concentrate on these other two awards now, and don't forget that Mika gave a blinding opening performance and has already won one award.

not just any award, a BRIT award.

I just adore his upset/disappionted face as he just doesn't realise he does it!:roftl:

He is just so happy deep down it will hit him tomorrow that HE actually opened the Brits with an opening that will go down in history then WON!

Perezzle will remind him how lucky he is later!:wink2:

xxx

I just tried to vote for MIKA again but the dam thing is busy and I couldnt remember the number to ring doh!!!

we should all do a mass vote for MIKA again pic up the phones guys it's only 35p (again lol).

I've managed to get through 4 or 5 times this evening....Will keeo trying on behalf of others!

I just adore his upset/disappionted face as he just doesn't realise he does it!:roftl:

He is just so happy deep down it will hit him tomorrow that HE actually opened the Brits with an opening that will go down in history then WON!

Perezzle will remind him how lucky he is later!:wink2:

xxx

Yeh your right ....

One year ago unknown .. now opening the BRITS!!! and an award already:punk:

whether he won or not, whether you think Mark Ronson deserved it or not is irrelevant.

Please guys, I know you're disappointed too, but please let's not bash other artist's for winning. They deserve it as well in their own right.

Let's just concentrate on these other two awards now, and don't forget that Mika gave a blinding opening performance and has already won one award.

not just any award, a BRIT award.

I agree, i'm not saying anything bad about Mark!!:sneaky2: