Relax/Lollipop videos

vixenbbw

What videos will be used to promote Relax/Lollipop in the UK next month?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What videos will be used to promote Relax/Lollipop in the UK next month?

• Mika will make new studio videos for both songs
    • Footage from the Olympia Paris gig will be used for both songs
    • The old montage video will be used for Relax with a new studio one for Lollipop
    • The old montage video will be used for Relax with the Paris footage used for Lollipop
    • Some of Mika's own filming will be mixed with the live shows for both songs
    • There will be some other weird configuration that we didn't expect!!

What videos do you think will be used for the release of Relax/Lollipop in the UK next month?

Cazgirl posted to say she'd seen footage of the Paris gig from the DVD being shown with Relax on one of the music channels.

I've always thought that the way Lollipop is done on stage would make a great video as it shows both the fun element of the song and the vibrancy of a Mika gig to the general public.

I'm just wondering whether they will bother making two new studio videos if Relax is the main single?

What do we think??

UPDATE 20th NOVEMBER 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK................so now we have the answer!!

http://del.interoute.com/?id=8e13df33-3999-4955-831d-c837c48f972d&delivery=

http://del.interoute.com/?id=ee6ca76b-108d-42c6-b320-2981e14c98e7&delivery=stream

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a totally new video, featuring lots of lollipop girls and the Royal Sympathy Band.

And I think the single should have this photo on the cover.

Relax.jpg

It took me like an hour to understand what they're spelling out:naughty:

It took me like an hour to understand what they're spelling out:naughty:

I'm still wondering xDDD :roftl:

I'd like to see a whole new video to lollipop, but I think montages from different concerts would be good too.

I'd LOVE to see a new video to relax though. Like, lots of electric blue goin' on :biggrin2:

I can't really describe what i see in my head lol

I would like a totally new video, featuring lots of lollipop girls and the Royal Sympathy Band.

Relax.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: nice pic

i think he should make another vid for relax, i love this song but i dont like the vid very much...

Relax.jpg

OK................I'm still not getting it!!! :blink:

Ermmmmm.....is one of the letters an 'L'??? :naughty:

I was wondering whether they would include the Relax video in the DVD as it said it was going to have ALL of the videos on it.

Just seen the pictures of the cover in another thread and it is included in the video list so I presume it's the montage one........just to confuse matters further! :blink:

BTW.........I've just pre ordered two copies for me and my partner in crime, Jo, to collect on Monday morning! :biggrin2:

I can't wait! :mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow:

Relax.jpg

Haha, I understood almost immediately although I'm still surprised about it :naughty: Nice pic :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

I think they're gonna used the brand new Lollipop video with screwing bunnies (Can't get over it:roftl: ) Perhaps he'll make a new video for Relax. I mean he released the normal video over here but Relax wasn't that succesful in the UK so he might start all over again with the song:thumb_yello: