The Mika (Simon's Passenger) Thread!

babspanky

sorry. I'm really sorry. That whole curl thing has just been blowing through my mind ever since you said it and now I simply can't get rid of it. I wish the wind would blow it out of my head. Which is btw not curly in any way :sad:.

Well.. okay.. I forgive you this time..:mf_rosetinted:

Heay.. where is my pink ring?? :blink:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. okay.. I forgive you this time..:mf_rosetinted:

I went to Cartier and all the other expensive jewellers but they didnt have one that would suit my love for you! So I'll get a custom-made one :flowers2: but that needs a bit of time. :tears:

Are you sure this guy isn't Finnish? He has a Finnish name, and I saw him in Stockholm when I went there to see Alphabeat. Andy was filming me and suddenly this guy was standing next to me. I don't know what he was there for, but he said my name in Finnish! :shocked:

:shocked: Wow, what is your name in Finnish? Hmmmm, sounds interesting....:mf_rosetinted:

I went to Cartier and all the other expensive jewellers but they didnt have one that would suit my love for you! So I'll get a custom-made one :flowers2: but that needs a bit of time. :tears:

Hey Sasje, could I lure your love away with this? I had it rush-made by a fabulous Italian jewelry maker. If you don't want it, I might give it to this strange Mika kid you're all talking about. Somebody told me he likes to wear flashy things around his neck, he could put it on a chain:

2006711115455789358016_.jpg

to save the confusion.. here i am:

The story of Mike goes like this:

He is a guy that us Aussie's met on Gabbly..

We have come to know and love him (quite often) :mf_lustslow: over the last few weeks.

He bears an uncanny resemblance to Simon's friend Mika..

except he swears more and is an easy catch.. :wink2::naughty:

He gets on MSN most nights and flirts with us...

we were just wondering if it was possible Mike is pretending to be Mika..

we forgot to ask him tonight.. :lmao:

Everyone loves Mike... including Mike. Mike is as good as he thinks he is. :wub2:

I am Mike...:mf_rosetinted:

Sasje, you devil, you've kept it secret all this time. :mf_lustslow:

Hey Sasje, could I lure your love away with this? I had it rush-made by a fabulous Italian jewelry maker. If you don't want it, I might give it to this strange Mika kid you're all talking about. Somebody told me he likes to wear flashy things around his neck, he could put it on a chain:

2006711115455789358016_.jpg

:biggrin2: I want it..:mf_rosetinted:

Sasje, you devil, you've kept it secret all this time. :mf_lustslow: [/color][/color]

If you have read further you would have discovered more..:bleh:

I am not going to explain again..:mf_rosetinted:

Jeez.. everytime the same stories..:sneaky2:

:shocked: Wow, what is your name in Finnish? Hmmmm, sounds interesting....:mf_rosetinted:

Believe it or not: Marianne. :biggrin2: But you can pronounce it in many different ways. He pronounced it in the Finnish way with an "e", after I had said it once. A quick learner this passenger. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Here you go Simon a bump .. just cause you drank with me to some god awful time :wink2:

It's the Mika (passenger) Thread, Freddie. Not Simon's...:boxed:

Yeah Anna's right Fred... you don't need simon around to drink, it seems ;)

• 1 month later...

GREAT idea to bump this one! :mf_rosetinted: a funny one and let's hope it won't swing again into a thread about the (non existant) mika's butt. :fisch:

have ya heard of this mika (aka plastic bag) recently...? :mf_rosetinted: seems disappeared from the scene.. wonder what he's up to, the cunning guy... :mf_rosetinted: