2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - 17 Nov - Reviews

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they so quiet??? Surely they are already standing in line??? It's 2.20 in the afternoon:naughty:

LOL! good question! or maybe its so cold they decided to stay at the hotel more :blink:

...just not hungover I hope, after all the partying last night!

oh they are all at a pub to warm up now!! :roftl:

knowing robertina, I don't think she'll, to be honest. too afraid to possibly miss the gig because found a little too "warm". :biggrin2:

mind ya, I fully understand that: going all the way to glasgow and then be left out.. :shocked: I'd not risk it! and then the price of alcohol in the uk is mad!! :roftl::naughty::roftl:

I know I heard Robi's opinion about pre-gig drinking before. Perosnally I agree with her, but then, I never drink anyway. I can get perfectly relaxed and loud without help. And I DO want to remember it in the morning!!

Robi might be standing alone in the line, freezing, keeping their places....

I know I heard Robi's opinion about pre-gig drinking before. Perosnally I agree with her, but then, I never drink anyway. I can get perfectly relaxed and loud without help. And I DO want to remember it in the morning!!

Robi might be standing alone in the line, freezing, keeping their places....

i dont like drinking to... MAYBE one breezer...lol it has 4% alcohol...

i am high on life and mika ;) no need alcohol or drugs!

Just got off the phone with Esperia a few mins ago! I talked to the girls and they're freezing, well Robi couldn't hold back on how cold it is, and that they're queuing in the rain without a roof!

I spoke to Esperia, Robi, Deb, Tootch and Blue and they're in high spirits regardless of the cold weather and rain!!!

I feel really excited for them and I'm ecstatic I got to speak to them! Hope that helped with the updates! :)

If Esperia calls again or texts, I'll update you all :)