2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - 17 Nov - Reviews

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

News update from the front (row). Another text from Blue. She says that Andy (Richard Sandy not Candy Dandy Jerry bla) is on a mission and filmed Fred and Mika Mad and the rest of the MFC for ages. He also signed the flag as Richie :naughty: (his whole name might have been too long :mf_rosetinted: ).

Blue is front row middle/left with the Americans, Sariflor and Rose. It's a small stage and they are waiting for Palladium right now.

Greetings to all.

:yay:

Edit:

Another message. I asked her about the success of the petition and she says it looks quite good: "Robi, Carri and some others spoke shortly to the manager before the show and he said smth like 'see you later'"

And apparently now his name is Jerry. :naughty:

Jerry :wub2:

sorry, I got confused!!! Will never happen again...hehe

Andy Dandy Candy Sandy Randy Richard Jerry? What a name :shocked: !

it's not Candy,Candy is his stripper girlfriend

why do u people always get so confused? :naughty:

sorry.....candy candy...hehe

News update from the front (row). Another text from Blue. She says that Andy (Richard Sandy not Candy Dandy Jerry bla) is on a mission and filmed Fred and Mika Mad and the rest of the MFC for ages. He also signed the flag as Richie :naughty: (his whole name might have been too long :mf_rosetinted: ).

Blue is front row middle/left with the Americans, Sariflor and Rose. It's a small stage and they are waiting for Palladium right now.

Greetings to all.

Edit:

Another message. I asked her about the success of the petition and she says it looks quite good: "Robi, Carri and some others spoke shortly to the manager before the show and he said smth like 'see you later'"

Häschen, tell Blue that I love her!!!!!!!!!

these are amazing news!!!!!! x

Jemma just rang me!

she said about the petition thing!

she said about a coat/jacket/shirt with all the names of the fans on it and it got filmed or something! (she was talking so fast i think she's excited!)

they're waiting for palladium to perform!

she got wasted/pissed/off her head/drunk last night and woke up at 4!

she's gonna ring me when mika's on so i can hear him!

Jemma just rang me!

she said about a coat/jacket/shirt with all the names of the fans on it and it got filmed or something! (she was talking so fast i think she's excited!)

:woot_jump:

SOOOO EXCITING!

Half the board will be online all night waiting anxiously for updates!

News from Blue:

"Yay! Andy is filming Wendi and Jemma about the petition now! Long interview!"

How exciting. I hope they all made it into the building by now.

:woot_jump:

Greetings to all.

Edit:

RICHIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jemma just rang me!

I can´t wait to hear it everything!!

Jemma just rang me!

yeah, I saw pics of the cota just now!! incredible idea that was! very clever! :thumb_yello:

here http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/fincastle/Petition%20Photos/?action=view&current=055.jpg