2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - 17 Nov - Reviews

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking how we our little community here is getting used to instant messaging! We managed somehow before didn't we?

Are we going to expect this level of immediacy going forward? Probably:naughty: Can u imagine how amazing it would be if we could all witness them live on a WEBCAM, somewhere at an internet cafe? Is that even possible? :blink:

We queued from 4 got v wet and cold. Saw Mika before and after. .gig incredible new songs and if was so on form. V tired now - us oldies need sleep x

Thank you for the mini report! Seriously.....we were getting desperate :blink: haha

Have a nice sleep!

:lmao:

Do you really want to have catch up on 100 pages worth of news?

errrrm noo... dammit u weren't supposed to put me off going to bed :sneaky2::naughty:

thanks a lot.. looks like i'll need to get the selotape for my eyelids then

We queued from 4 got v wet and cold. Saw Mika before and after. .gig incredible new songs and if was so on form. V tired now - us oldies need sleep x

NO!

WE STAYED UP FOR YOU!!!!

SO TELL US MORE!!!!!

*holds carrie up against the wall*

:roftl:

joking :)

so what new songs did he sing? Intriguing! thanks for posting darling!

good enough i guess, thanks :bleh:.. think i shall go bed now then read the longer reports tomorrow :)

NEW SONGS!?!! :shocked: :shocked: so maybe that's why no cameras were allowed, so it won't be like with "how much do you love me", which we all knew by heart the day after the first france gig. :roftl:

Mika's probably like "God dammit. Must they sing along to every damn song!?:sneaky2:"

:naughty:

Yes Mika, we do.