2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - 17 Nov - Reviews

FREDDIESDOUBLE

IT WAS ABSOLUTE PANTS!

Ha ha, only joking!

It was AMAZING!

Topped all the shows I've seen so far, he is just getting better and better.

We met him after and he was really lovely to everybody especially, Wendi when she gave him the petition, he knew about it, I think Andy had told him as he interviewed Wendi and Jemma earlier.

He signed something for me, and was really nice about it. So the penguin finally broke it's duck, heh heh.

Jemma sat in a puddle, and talked to Mikas mum, who liked her big girl outfit.

Mika was worried that we were getting cold and wet, and that we would end up ill like he was.

And there is now a new MFC ringtone, more of that later....

OMG! Fantastic!!! Thank you so much RAK1!!!!

Can't wait to hear about this new ringtone. :biggrin2:

AH!! I am so excited for everyone!!

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New songs!!!:mf_lustslow: NO camera's :blink: I have Manchester on Monday how the hell am I supposed to learn the words if can't hear the song, it just WONT do will it to NOT know every word to every one of his songs....pfft MIKA this just isn't cricket old bean.:blink:

jemma sat in a puddle? you know, no offence Jem, but it dont surprise me XD :roftl:

Jemma apologizes for not getting back to you, we have only just got back and got something to eat.

Jemma wants to know if you would like to go puddling with her next week? LOL!

rose! you're killing me! are there new new songs or not?? :blink:

(damn, we probably post too much so she can't follow... :naughty: )

Sorry, was up 'til 3 partying last night, not long back tonight, brains finding it hard to keep up, Mika found out we were up partying 'til 3 last night, that was a surreal moment I can tell you!

Anyway, to answer your question, it's old new, the same ones he did in Munich. Thank you for your patience.

Sorry, was up 'til 3 partying last night, not long back tonight, brains finding it hard to keep up, Mika found out we were up partying 'til 3 last night, that was a surreal moment I can tell you!

Anyway, to answer your question, it's old new, the same ones he did in Munich. Thank you for your patience.

what happened?? what did mika say?

and what did he play in munich??

ok, thanx for the info. :huglove: now i can finally go to sleep, i haven't been partying but it's already 1 hour later here than in the uk, i'm rreeeally tired...

mika found out you were partying, how?! did he just guess? well, looking forward to read more reports tomorrow, goodnight everyone!

lol...I can imagine that it must have been a precious moment! :roftl:

ok, so no new songs...anyway...the gig must have been great!

Wasn't Simon there?

Yes he was, and he is a top bloke, he got on great with FD, and was very friendly and chatty.

Mika found out from my stalker, sorry his camraman, Andy or as he called himself tonight Terry!LOL

im gonna do a quick post here as im really tired ! i was the first one at the carling i think i arrived about 3.15 pm but the security guys kept me amused , they were really friendly blokes & funny then shortly afterward charlie joined , one of the security guards brought myself & charlie a coffee to heat us up or maybe he was trying to get into charlies pants lol i think the rest arrived a 4pm , met mika around with kath , robi & carri but i didnt say anything to him after that i stood back in the queue with the others . you remember me talking about palladium manager johnny wanting me to help him collect email addys well i did that for about `1 hour then went back in the queue at 7.30 . when the doors opened everyone started pushing & it wasnt the frenchies ! i had to step back twice in the queue as i nearly landed on my ass twice which was totally shocking in my opinion we are all grown-ups there was need for that pushing !!!!!!! anyway once i can get my pc to upload my photos & videos i`ll post them & we were allowed to use our cameras inside . night all im shattered !

im gonna do a quick post here as im really tired ! i was the first one at the carling i think i arrived about 3.15 pm but the security guys kept me amused , they were really friendly blokes & funny then shortly afterward charlie joined , one of the security guards brought myself & charlie a coffee to heat us up or maybe he was trying to get into charlies pants lol i think the rest arrived a 4pm , met mika around with kath , robi & carri but i didnt say anything to him after that i stood back in the queue with the others . you remember me talking about palladium manager johnny wanting me to help him collect email addys well i did that for about `1 hour then went back in the queue at 7.30 . when the doors opened everyone started pushing & it wasnt the frenchies ! i had to step back twice in the queue as i nearly landed on my ass twice which was totally shocking in my opinion we are all grown-ups there was need for that pushing !!!!!!! anyway once i can get my pc to upload my photos & videos i`ll post them & we were allowed to use our cameras inside . night all im shattered !

Thank you so much mate.

Have a really good rest!!!

Talk to you later. x

thankyou so much! i cant wait to see all your photos!

Great to hear you all had such good time..:thumb_yello:

I hope to read more tomorrow..:biggrin2:

:huglove:

If someone is still around here from the Glasgow people..

Give them all (well the ones who are with you now..:naughty:) a big hug from me...:bleh:

and goodnight..:huglove: