2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - 17 Nov - Reviews

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I bet this big long review we're all waiting for is going to be a quick 'going to bed now - review tomorrow' .... or something:blink:

ah don't say that!! *covers ears*.. no *covers eyes*

That was amazing :-) . .

:shocked: ellaborate pleeease!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did u get very far.. tell me more tell me more, like does he have a car uhuh uhuh uhuh.. la la la :roftl::naughty:

see, now I was THINKING of writing that, but then i wanted to change the lyrics so it was more Mika like...but i couldnt think of anything, so I just left it...

hahaha we think too alike. "let's get quizzicle, quizzicle!"

:roftl:

Feet killing me - just warmed up. No voice . . But fab! X in bed with sara lou! No chicken here!

Yeah..like we wanna know about you and saralou having chicken! For goodness sake! You are intentionally teasing! Bad Carrie! :sneaky2:

see, now I was THINKING of writing that, but then i wanted to change the lyrics so it was more Mika like...but i couldnt think of anything, so I just left it...

hahaha we think too alike. "let's get quizzicle, quizzicle!"

lmao.. aaah we're cyber twins.. god how many times has this happened now? :shocked:

how mikaish did ya wanna make it sound? lol

Yeah..like we wanna know about you and saralou having chicken! For goodness sake! You are intentionally teasing! Bad Carrie! :sneaky2:

lmao.. aaah we're cyber twins.. god how many times has this happened now? :shocked:

how mikaish did ya wanna make it sound? lol

its happened a few times rofl we havent even met yet :roftl: