Blue Sky

120 pages of chatter on the other Glasgow thread means this thread is for REVIEWS only....no chatter or I will slap you.(see amendment below!)

Do you think this will work??

Do you think they will wake up in the morning and see about 120 pages of nonsense on the other thread, and choose to post here??

The current situation:

Some Oldlings met MIKA, before and after.

Wendi gave him the petition for Official Fan Club and he was very nice

It was raining and freezing both before and after.

Apparently usual set list from European tour. AMAZING show.

No cameras were allowed:thumbdown:

RAK1 says there is a new ringtone, but not necessarily something MIKA did

They are all very tired because they partied too hard on Friday night, so went to bed after the concert and left us with VERY LITTLE INFO, and MILLIONS of posts of chatter.

CHAT ALL YOU LIKE NOW. They are back!:roftl::roftl:

The link for photos and such is here

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Glasgow_07/

Instructions:

"Glasgow_07" is the name of the album, and the password is what was agreed at the weekend!

Please note you need to log out of your own photobucket account before logging in to that one to upload your pictures.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Palladium>yeah, go to see them! they`re so caracteristic, the ambigous lead singer with pearl neck lace, the disco-keyboarder, the drummer rox, the bassist from the 70`s... shame that the acoustic of the place was inadapted for amplificators and therw was too much echo

sorry i didnt remember the {short}speech part between the songs but the show was really fast and there was even the band presentation moment

the stage was really small and the love today part very beautiful..luke nearly fell coz of the wires on the floor..grais kelly could nearly caress mad mob heads

nice security guy who passed us glasses of water cos the atmosphere was really hot especially after the usual Mikster`s "strip the shirt off and shake tha bum on the drum" act

Cherisse at his best on the double drumming part, mika {probably felt humiliated ihih} open the yellow umbrella to protect himself from the entire bottle of water that splashed on the near small but fkn mighty drummer

new{for me at least} black jacket with a red sparkling sun on the back for the mikster on gk..luuuuv it!

the nikster confirmed that hmdylm is going to be part of the 2nd album {I hope there will be many NEW=UNHEARD songs..muwhaha}

holy jhonny with on stage..holy jhonny! great welsh guy dressed like a priest!..maybe someone has a pic

really energic mika show, the crowd was overexcited, mikey wearing a scottish shirt, martin out of mind with his flag, I risked my life waving mine {italian}

Palladium>yeah, go to see them! they`re so caracteristic, the ambigous lead singer with pearl neck lace, the disco-keyboarder, the drummer rox, the bassist from the 70`s... shame that the acoustic of the place was inadapted for amplificators and therw was too much echo

sorry i didnt remember the {short}speech part between the songs but the show was really fast and there was even the band presentation moment

the stage was really small and the love today part very beautiful..luke nearly fell coz of the wires on the floor..grais kelly could nearly caress mad mob heads

nice security guy who passed us glasses of water cos the atmosphere was really hot especially after the usual Mikster`s "strip the shirt off and shake tha bum on the drum" act

Cherisse at his best on the double drumming part, mika {probably felt humiliated ihih} open the yellow umbrella to protect himself from the entire bottle of water that splashed on the near small but fkn mighty drummer

new{for me at least} black jacket with a red sparkling sun on the back for the mikster on gk..luuuuv it!

the nikster confirmed that hmdylm is going to be part of the 2nd album {I hope there will be many NEW=UNHEARD songs..muwhaha}

holy jhonny with on stage..holy jhonny! great welsh guy dressed like a priest!..maybe someone has a pic

really energic mika show, the crowd was overexcited, mikey wearing a scottish shirt, martin out of mind with his flag, I risked my life waving mine {italian}

Thank you, greta for your "Random Memories" ! :thumb_yello:

**To the next reader - this thread is for reviews only as per Blue Sky's criteria.** :biggrin2:

Great! Something new during the gig!!! :biggrin2:

I can't wait to know how he reacted when Wendi showed him the petition!!!! I'd like a video!!!

Oh mai...Holy Johnny (was it OUR Holy Johnny) that got up on stage with Mika? or some random guy we don't know, nah 2nd thoughts if it was OUR Holy Johnny we surely would have known about it sooner lol.

OMG OMG OMG

MANCHESTER

TOMORROW!!!!!

oops, sorry no more chatting just ........

BUMPING

Oh mai...Holy Johnny (was it OUR Holy Johnny) that got up on stage with Mika? or some random guy we don't know, nah 2nd thoughts if it was OUR Holy Johnny we surely would have known about it sooner lol.

OMG OMG OMG

MANCHESTER

TOMORROW!!!!!

oops, sorry no more chatting just ........

BUMPING

Nope, it's not our Mark, it's someone els .

Thanks Greta for the report.. and BS for this thread.. i just spent a whole hour going through the old thread... wish i read it from the back instead of the front.. :boxed:can't wait for more reports :biggrin2: Really want to know what mika thinks about the petition :blush-anim-cl:

Us oldies r still weary and lacking voices! I have photos but can t upload til tomorrow. He must read the forum as he knew i was ill when we met before the gig and was aware of the petition coming from wendi. More reviews when i get home tonight x x x

Us oldies r still weary and lacking voices! I have photos but can t upload til tomorrow. He must read the forum as he knew i was ill when we met before the gig and was aware of the petition coming from wendi. More reviews when i get home tonight x x x

He's been reading the forum! :shocked: *tries to remember if posted anything too silly lately*

MIKA - FIND ME IN THE LONDON GIGS - WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU!

Thanks carrinevie. :biggrin2:

ohhh, so exciting. i hope you all get your voices back soon and you arent feeling too ill. can't wait to see your pics!