Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just popping in to say Hi!!

I met such a lovely bunch of people - and met Mika!! :wub2:

Promise a full report tomorrow - but I am

totally exhausted!! Robi and Abby both filmed me giving

Mika the petition book - and he knew what it was!!! :shocked: I will

post report and pics etc in this thread xxx

Oooh, Wendi, I'm so happy of you! :huglove: Can't wait for your report!

well i suppose i better give the rest of my report ........i im very happy that you all enjoyed the glasgow gig on saturday & that you all had a front row position , i for one are very pissed of with the mfc members right now :mad3: !!!!!!!!! you lot werent slow in Criticizing people for being pushy like the frenchies !!!!! now it is my turn to criticize the british :giljotiini: . my friend was pushed by another mfcer but on the other-hand they might have been pushed from behind too & whoever was behind me nearly knocked me flying twice which caused me to lose the tickets i had for my friend which i was gonna ask one of the security to put into the ticket office just incase he turned up . when i finally was able to enter the doors without being pushed onto the ground i looked for a security guard to give the chocolates to the girl in the box office minus the tickets ! when i got inside i really had to go for a slash but instead of going straight to the front & getting my friend to keep me a place which i thought would be very ignorant so i went to the toilet & she hung about waiting for me . i thought as most of the mfc members were at the front + this is my last gig & my home town someone would have been kind enough to keep me a place ....but no i was wrong :shocked: my friend had asked kath if we could get in the front row but all she did was growl at us but if she really wanted to give one us a space she could have as she elbows along the barrier ! after a while sarahlou & carri needed to go to the toilet & kath still refused to let us up front :chair: i could have been doing with leaning against the barrier at this point as the lower point of my back was so painful :tears: eventually my friend managed to make kath put her arms down & get up front , which made me very happy as this was her first ever concert in her lifetime ! i wont repeat what everyone else said but apart from collecting email addy from the crowd thinking it might get everyone from the mfc into the heat & other the other sh*t mika was total amazing !!!!! i have a few photos from outside but lots of video footage which i might upload for others to see :lmfao: i even got mika to say "hello sheena" :mf_lustslow: i will have another report for you tomorrow about the lovely french girls & lovely greta

well i suppose i better give the rest of my report ........i im very happy that you all enjoyed the glasgow gig on saturday & that you all had a front row position , i for one are very pissed of with the mfc members right now :mad3: !!!!!!!!! you lot werent slow in Criticizing people for being pushy like the frenchies !!!!! now it is my turn to criticize the british :giljotiini: . my friend was pushed by roby & whoever was behind me nearly knocked me flying twice . when i finally was able to enter the doors without being pushed onto the ground ! i really had to go for a slash but instead of going straight to the front & getting my friend to keep me a place which i thought would be very ignorant . i thought as most of the mfc members were at the front + this is my last gig & my home town someone would have been kind enough to keep me a place ....but no i was wrong :shocked: my friend had asked kath if we could get in the front row but all she did was growl at us but if she really wanted to give one us a space she could have as she elbows along the barrier ! after a while sarahlou & carri needed to go to the toilet & kath still refused to let us up front :chair: i could have been doing with leaning against the barrier at this point as the lower point of my back was so painful eventually my friend managed to make kath put her arms down & get up front , which made me very happy as this was her first ever concert in her lifetime ! i wont repeat what everyone else said but apart from collecting email addy from the crowd thinking it might get everyone from the mfc into the heat & other the other sh*t mika was total amazing !!!!! i have a few photos from outside but lots of video footage which i might upload for others to see :lmfao: i even got mika to say "hello sheena" :mf_lustslow: i will have another report for you tomorrow about the lovely french girls & lovely greta

OMG - sounds pretty competitive to get in front, but I sort of expected that.

I'm quite prepared to expect the same thing happen at every gig. It's annoying and unfortunate, but I suppose there is only so much room in front row. I hope your lower back wasn't a result of you almost being knocked down - in any case, I hope it's feeling better. :boxed:

Just read through the thread.........I hope I won't get pushed over if I do make it tomorrow (later today really!) as I'm really not upto it. :blink:

This is where the growth in his fame causes the squabbling!! :thumbdown:

Having said that..it sounds like it was a fab show and lots of happy campers got to meet him! :thumb_yello:

Off topic but...........wow!!

Lovely new piccy! :biggrin2:

Haha..thanks! Thought it was time for a change!

Thanks you all for the reports!!! THey were fab! Happy you all had fun! *pushes that darn green monster off her shoulder*

Glad everything with the petition went well, can't wait to hear more a bout it!!!

:)

Thanks for the reports everyone... fabulous pics too... love the fact that you lot still dressed up in the cold and wet!! :thumb_yello: excellent.. especially those who wore kilts.. and jemma as big girl.. you guys must have been freezing your bum off... i hope i don't get pushed about on thursday at birmingham.. would really hate to have to fight like hooligans for the front row.. reading your reports are making me even more excited for the gig.. thanks all :biggrin2:

amzybob posted this in another thread

from last night

527595234_bdcdf0369f.jpg

um, unless they are wearing exactly the same clothes as sydney and have stolen the venues decorations, it IS Sydney (if you look closely you can see the balcony and the camera filming for take 40)

someone correct me if I am wrong???

I think you're right... Looks eerily like Sydney...

Nice to see all coming back to the fold

FREDDIE!!!

*jumps onto FD*

Thanks my dear .. never been as wet and cold

True... but I have to say... you look so fecking sexy in that kilt... I seriously wanna chicken you right now... you're sooooooo hot! :mf_lustslow:

Is that alright? :naughty:

It wasnt lifted up once!! altough walking out of the concert people were screaming down.... "get the kilt up!!!"

Really?

That's a surprise... I expected people to be lifting it up... :blink: But you really wanted people to lift it up, didn't you!

Ahem... GET YOUR KILT UP!!!

Btw............I would just like to say...at the station this morning Freddie asked me to 'watch my killt whilst I have a pee!'

OK...so what he meant was...watch that no one stole the bag whilst he visited the bathroom...............but I thought it was funny!

*giggles*

That is funny!

I am the only lonely one on forum who's still to meet ya, fred.. :tears: and that cause you don't wanna consider coming to london... *blows nose and goes crying some more in a corner* :tears:

Nope, I haven't either... Still trying to convince him to come to Aussieland... prob not till year after next... by then I'll already have flown over to see him... :sneaky2:

Hey, a very quick one, just to say that it was a great night, and fantastic to meet some again and others for the first time!

The gig was great as usual, Mika shone as usual, I was quite pleased cause I managed to get a front row so I had a great view, and even managed to get a few vids before they told us not to film :thumbdown:

I just arrived home after a super long journey (yes,we had the bright idea of driving from London and the traffic was horrific) so I am knackered and will say more tomorrow.

It was also good to meet M afterwards although it was quick, and I got my DVD signed which was great.

I got the feeling that he was still sick though, he touched his throat a couple of times and he didn't seem to feel 100% IMO, which made me not enjoy things as much because I just can't help but feeling that he shouldn't be there.

Oh and we chatted to Andy lots, but he now claims that his name is Jerry!!

HAHA!!

He filmed us for quite a while and he even asked Blue for one of her shiny bracelet thingies to put on his camera...He's a very sweet guy!

Anyway this is turning long now so I'll say goodbye

S.

Hey, a very quick one, just to say that it was a great night, and fantastic to meet some again and others for the first time!

The gig was great as usual, Mika shone as usual, I was quite pleased cause I managed to get a front row so I had a great view, and even managed to get a few vids before they told us not to film :thumbdown:

I just arrived home after a super long journey (yes,we had the bright idea of driving from London and the traffic was horrific) so I am knackered and will say more tomorrow.

It was also good to meet M afterwards although it was quick, and I got my DVD signed which was great.

I got the feeling that he was still sick though, he touched his throat a couple of times and he didn't seem to feel 100% IMO, which made me not enjoy things as much because I just can't help but feeling that he shouldn't be there.

S.

Thanks for sharing Sariflor! :biggrin2: Glad you got home safe and that you enjoyed the experience despite feeling bad for Mika feeling sick :thumbdown: .

Wish I knew about this site before I went to the gig last night! Just found out about it when Wendi handed over the petition.

Well, the whole thing, from queueing in the pouring rain to waiting in the, still, pouring rain at the end, was totally fantastic. This was my first Mika gig - but definitely not my last!

Not really got anything new to add to what has been said already - but what a show he put on! And the ma-hoosive grin on his face suggested that he was enjoying it as much as we were! I didn't manage to get up front but had an amazing view from where I was (let me know how to upload pics and I will as soon as my lil sis sends me them!). Very little jostling and pushing, just lots of happy bounciness!

Must sleep

Wish I knew about this site before I went to the gig last night! Just found out about it when Wendi handed over the petition.

Well, the whole thing, from queueing in the pouring rain to waiting in the, still, pouring rain at the end, was totally fantastic. This was my first Mika gig - but definitely not my last!

Not really got anything new to add to what has been said already - but what a show he put on! And the ma-hoosive grin on his face suggested that he was enjoying it as much as we were! I didn't manage to get up front but had an amazing view from where I was (let me know how to upload pics and I will as soon as my lil sis sends me them!). Very little jostling and pushing, just lots of happy bounciness!

Must sleep

Welcome to the MFC. Glad you enjoyed the show:biggrin2:

Must sleep

Welcome, m9gga, and thanks for posting your review. Sounds wonderful, can't wait to see your pics!! :mf_lustslow:

Oh and we chatted to Andy lots, but he now claims that his name is Jerry!!

HAHA!!

He filmed us for quite a while and he even asked Blue for one of her shiny bracelet thingies to put on his camera...He's a very sweet guy!

S.

Good night, Sara!!!

Thanks for the quick review!!! :biggrin2:

Sleep well! :wink2: