Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he puts off North America at least until late spring. It's going to be too f-ing cold over the next few months.

I think I need to have a word with Mum Penniman as apparently she doesn't like the cold either. :wink2:

agree, he should do australia first, it's warm there now... :fisch:

Oh please take a long vacation and come to Finland in the summer, Mika. :cool:

Yup! :biggrin2: (and holland!)

It's probably a bit early for people to be getting overly excited or into a panic because he's not relaxing. 2008 is 12 months long. He's not going to do all these dates in January.

Okay okay I know! :bleh:

you're right! :wink2:

hmm, i was actually hoping he would just go to sleep for a while... hope he's not killing himself with this

How can he treat touring as his job?! as if a daily routine job.....:boxed:

take it easy................

i hope he has a good management.......

and im happy to know China is on the list!

but wait......i have a plan to out of HK for a while next year....errrrrr

It's probably a bit early for people to be getting overly excited or into a panic because he's not relaxing. 2008 is 12 months long. He's not going to do all these dates in January.

yeah, the news is quite exciting!!!

and we are too worried about his health :bleh:

I thought I'd start a new thread in case the info got buried in the "Mika's on Radio 2" thread.

Mika was on BBC Radio 2 at 2:55pm local time, and he told the interviewer that he's going to be playing the following places after the UK tour:

• China
  • United States
  • Japan
  • Korea (possibly)
  • New Zealand
  • Australia

Now, we sit and wait for dates!

:biggrin2:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for him to come back to the US. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Thank you.

HUGS

I thought I'd start a new thread in case the info got buried in the "Mika's on Radio 2" thread.

Mika was on BBC Radio 2 at 2:55pm local time, and he told the interviewer that he's going to be playing the following places after the UK tour:

• China
  • United States
  • Japan
  • Korea (possibly)
  • New Zealand
  • Australia

...Lucky them. I prefer Italy anyway :biggrin2:

• China
  • United States
  • Japan
  • Korea (possibly)
  • New Zealand
  • Australia

MIKAAAAAAAAAA PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COME TO ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYTHING ARGENTINA WE LOVE YOU PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COME TO ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really waiting on the gig in my living room. Hopefully sometime in 2008. I will ask him about it in London. July works for me.

and if he has to rest his voice, he can come to my living room anytime without doing a gig there. :naughty::roftl:

I prefer UK, maybe Italy second! :wink2:

Hey Babs, are you and me gonna go over to the US and fly the old flag?

I know I'm gonna take a trip over, go and see a show somewhere warm.

Hey Babs, are you and me gonna go over to the US and fly the old flag? I know I'm gonna take a trip over, go and see a show somewhere warm.

Not that New York counts as warm, but it looks like there could be a sizeable contingent of North Americans at the next gig in NYC. :fisch:

I'm really waiting on the gig in my living room. Hopefully sometime in 2008. I will ask him about it in London. July works for me.

I'll be first in line for the queue in your front yard. Locking the door? Fine. Wouldn't be the first concert I've watched while standing in a tree. :roftl:

I'll be first in line for the queue in your front yard. Locking the door? Fine. Wouldn't be the first concert I've watched while standing in a tree. :roftl:

I live in a condo. Maybe a gig in the common party room would be okay. Not as intimate and convenient for me as my living room, but I guess I should be a bit more realistic since Mika's a big star now.

Ok, if he doesn't come to Hull then i'll be mad!! I mean, Bryan adams, The Who and Bon Jovi have all played the KC stadium in the last few years and the closest he can come to us is Doncaster Effing Dome!!!

It's never dull in Hull :wink2: