New Relax Take It Easy (UK Video) on Youtube now!!!!

Showtunes17

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's absolutely nothing new in it... :boxed: it's just bits of the dvd.. I just don't get it why they didn't use the french one for the uk release either... :blink: that's SO good, best mika video imo and I don't see the sense in this UK video of relax.. I know several people won't know the dvd imges but still.. :blink:

I love the video and the new sound:thumb_yello: And today is almost exactly one year ago I first heard of MIKA when I heard this song!!!

Me too. I illegally downloaded it on December 6th. :naughty:

Okay, okay, I bought it later. Just wanted to give it a listen.

It's lovely but I'm disappointed that this is what will be used to promote the single, it doesn't do such a fantastic song justice. It looks more like an ad for the DVD rather than a music video. :thumbdown:

I definitely prefer the previous video which was a creative blend of live footage with his CD characters brought to life in cartoon form. I think that is his best video of all so far.

I love it thanks for posting.

Didn't Mika once say in an interview he doesn't really like making music videos? I think that would explain this one and Lollipop.. but I can't see lollipop being actually real people.

Thought it deserved it's own thread! :biggrin2:

Been waiting for AGES for this video and song to be released here in the UK and it has happen FINALLY so enjoy the video. Mika looks HOT in it btw!! :wub2:

Clicky - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDRIVApXxZI

God bless you 4 posting this!!!

Just when I thought I'd seen everything, every angle, every look....I couldn't possibly be more in love w/the man.

Plus, there's another vid on YouTube that belongs to the DVD (he's in Milano, shopping w/Cherisse and Mikey)......aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, just.......breathtaking!!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

:crybaby:

Mex.

I love it thanks for posting.

Didn't Mika once say in an interview he doesn't really like making music videos? I think that would explain this one and Lollipop.. but I can't see lollipop being actually real people.

Say, what does your signature mean ('bout the chicken and the pork)?

:blink:

Mex.