MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy: 22-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments about Alice.

-I have just shown her and now she's really embarassed!

I am being a very mother today and have kept her off school. We didn't get home until 2am, so she was too tired to go. My husband took our son to school and Alice and I cuddled up under the duvet and talked about last night.

Aaaww...that is so sweet. The picture is lovely and I'm so pleased that Alice managed to have her picture taken too!!

So what are we waiting for???? Someones secret? Who? what? When? Where? Why? TELL ME NOW! ;o)

They won't tell. They just want keep us waiting and waiting till the men in the white coats come to take us away. :(

i hate surprise's!!!!!!!!!!! until they turnout ot be good!!! i am going to celan ny house from top to bottom until i know !!!! yres i know its nearly 10pmbut i haev to do something ot pass time

hey - some one with worse typing than mMEEE!

welcome welcome xxx

i hate surprise's!!!!!!!!!!! until they turnout ot be good!!! i am going to celan ny house from top to bottom until i know !!!! yres i know its nearly 10pmbut i haev to do something ot pass time

Lord, I wish you were at my house, I have Mirti and Guilietta coming and it is the pits. Good job they arrive at midnight and we are going to Doncaster at 9 in the morning. :blush-anim-cl: