2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

i will b passing bristol hun if u did want to travel with me give me a shout!!

hahah... !!! :biggrin2: thanks.. this can be fun!.. solves my accommodation problem... you sure it's ok.. if yes.. i'll get my ticket right away :naughty:

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah... !!! :biggrin2: thanks.. this can be fun!.. solves my accommodation problem... you sure it's ok.. if yes.. i'll get my ticket right away :naughty:

id rather travel with someone to b honest,the plan is i drive to babs, leave my car there cos i cant drive in london itself and travel to the gig by train i guess or bus i have no idea really and then drive back after the show...

im a crap driver mind:wink2: Lol

if u have a ticket ticket web is good, i bought mine yesterday and printed already with there printing option...

i have to go get my daughter from school now but il send you my number later:biggrin2:

id rather travel with someone to b honest,the plan is i drive to babs, leave my car there cos i cant drive in london itself and travel to the gig by train i guess or bus i have no idea really and then drive back after the show...

im a crap driver mind:wink2: Lol

if u have a ticket ticket web is good, i bought mine yesterday and printed already with there printing option...

i have to go get my daughter from school now but il send you my number later:biggrin2:

Sounds like a grand idea to me!!:biggrin2: will wait for your number :biggrin2:

I do hear voices in my head (oh yes the womans MAD MAD MAD MAD) well ok it's just my inner voice telling me that I must look ridiculous to him and at MY age I should be at home knittiing or something (:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You should be at the Bingo love! :naughty:

(That's what I imagine Mika was thinking when he smiled sweetly and politely at me...)

I want a chicken cheese thingy :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

try this link http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.theglobe.com.hk/Upload/Images/parmo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.theglobe.com.hk/content.asp%3FID%3D55&h=150&w=200&sz=15&hl=en&start=5&tbnid=d0jYX8eUuWrQ6M:&tbnh=78&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dparmo%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

it a long way for delivery and I am sure they are better from Teesside but hey, at least they are going places now and perhaps if you DEMAND one every time you eat out or take away, then someone will start making htem up your way.

my son has a PARMO appreciation society on facebook lol.(yes I joined it).

Even Teesside Tin Tin on utube likes a good parmo you know.

hey I think I will give one to Mika at Hammersmith, it might be cold and a bit dishevelled by the time it comes down on the train, but hey....I bet he has a microwave backstage .:biggrin2:

try this link http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.theglobe.com.hk/Upload/Images/parmo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.theglobe.com.hk/content.asp%3FID%3D55&h=150&w=200&sz=15&hl=en&start=5&tbnid=d0jYX8eUuWrQ6M:&tbnh=78&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dparmo%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

it a long way for delivery and I am sure they are better from Teesside but hey, at least they are going places now and perhaps if you DEMAND one every time you eat out or take away, then someone will start making htem up your way.

my son has a PARMO appreciation society on facebook lol.(yes I joined it).

Even Teesside Tin Tin on utube likes a good parmo you know.

hey I think I will give one to Mika at Hammersmith, it might be cold and a bit dishevelled by the time it comes down on the train, but hey....I bet he has a microwave backstage .:biggrin2:

Serious youve GOTTA take one to london!!!!!

Im coming to boro soon , I DEMAND ONE!!!!!

Standing in the queue talking of chicken and cheese and fried things .. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:biggrin2:

BTW ... the ballloon ended up on top of the bar , I couldnt believe how much entertainment that brought :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Shame I have no more left , if you get one do it even the security got involved and it bouncing on the stage for relax when mika kicked it back .. bet he was thinking where the hell has that come from :naughty:

where do u get em from though>?

yeah but his mood was the best I have seen yet at Newcastle so maybe it depends on time or his voice or the other members too. or even how tired out he gets.

Well yeah.. wish i didn't cancel my trip there.. gutted that i missed he's best gig ever while i'm still in the UK.. :thumbdown:

Serious youve GOTTA take one to london!!!!!

Im coming to boro soon , I DEMAND ONE!!!!!

Standing in the queue talking of chicken and cheese and fried things .. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:biggrin2:

I think if I DID do that Freddie he would have me locked up for good (if it was in his car/room/kitchen/suitcase...then I could live with that though ):biggrin2:

hey does anyone know how I can send pics via myspace or anything to Luke Cherisse or Mikey cos we have a few close and clear ones they might like (you never know they MIGHT do). We never seem to be over at Martins side these days and I love to listen to him sing cos he has a great voice and is mint on that old guitar lol.

:mf_rosetinted:

Bee does!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

In this case fried yummy food was what I was talking about :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:

sorry:blush-anim-cl: it's her age you know. (or maybe big M has this effect on everyone) ha ha I just realized we always call him The Big M and now now he has one and stands on it, i now KNOW he reads every single post on this forum lol:mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl:

sorry:blush-anim-cl: it's her age you know. (or maybe big M has this effect on everyone) ha ha I just realized we always call him The Big M and now now he has one and stands on it, i now KNOW he reads every single post on this forum lol:mf_rosetinted:

Yeh .. next time she had that pot of honey!! great idea to buzz up and down the queue feeding people :biggrin2:

Yeh the Big M :biggrin2: