2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Hey!:sneaky2:

.....I know :lmao: haha

You should totally keep your mouth shut (:naughty:)...

I haven't talked to you in ages!

Keep the peace mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :rasta:

Your so right about the energy they all had , Martin was on fire

OI!!! i want to ask you something...

Did you or did you not wear the hat?

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should totally keep your mouth shut (:naughty:)...

I haven't talked to you in ages!

OI!!! i want to ask you something...

Did you or did you not wear the hat?

OI!!! :shocked:

I never .. reason ... people got so annoyed at my santa hat smacking in their face at donny that it wasnt worth it ! :wink2:

OI!!! :shocked:

I never .. reason ... people got so annoyed at my santa hat smacking in their face at donny that it wasnt worth it ! :wink2:

Oh yeah.. sorry... I didn't mean to "OI!!!" you...

Oh, Zoe said something a bit naughty... I'm not going to repeat it...

I'm in such a strange mood today... I blame Scut for showing me a video... :wub2:

No... I didn't think you would have a problem... thought I'd better do it in your absence...

So how's your number one fanboy? :naughty:

Im doing just fine .. I cant help it if people find me so appealing

FD "Am I that scray"

Mika "Quite the opposite actually"

He lovessssssssssssss me yup tis true :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

So Im standing outside and I hand over my poster to sign ... he puts his signature on without even seeing me .... then he looks up and gives me the biggest smile and goes HIYA (btw he has never "known" me before) so ... I said Hiya back obviously and he said .. ohh its so nice to see you "in the flesh" and I said , is it that scary .. and he sayssssssssssssssssssssss

Quite the opposite actually :wink2::wub2:

I think he is stalking you on the net:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

hey, have only managed to get online now but what an amazing gig. apart from i swallowed a piece of that confetti lol not good. his band were really good, so nice of them and mika to come out at the end xx

Glad you enjoyed the gig - swallowing confetti :blink: yeuch!! :roftl:

miss back of beyond comes to this thread rather late and finds out belatedly its deep drama..:mf_rosetinted:

freddie, I am so pleased to read your report. :punk: how cool is that!! made me giggle genuinely!!

it's normal and understandable mika recognises people who attended lots of gigs, or people who, for some reasons, shines up more cause of the circumstances. as jealous as one may be for that, that's nothing we can do for it. :wink2: besides,the smaller and smaller time mika can dedicate to us after the gig's over and his growing popularity, make things worse and worse. also to understand.

as deb said, it's all a matter of character and point of view. some of us prefer to be first in the line, some other are more generous. I'm not offending anyone, I'm perfectly aware it's all about nature. a generous person is more popular o.c. but not necessarily better than a selfcentred person, it's just in one's nature. I, for one, can be a self confessed quite self centred person at times.

AND BEFORE YOU START QUOTING MY WORDS UNAPPROPRIATELY, I AM NOT REFERRING THIS TO ANYONE IN PARTICULAR, OR HINTING, OR ACCUSING OR BLAIMING OR WHATEVER ELSE. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm just expressing my opinion honestly. heaven forbids we cannot do this as long as we respect eachother. it's lovely to live in a free world. :biggrin2:

on a much less serious line, how good does he look in these pics..?? :shocked: his hair growing longer and new jackets... me likes him, A LOT... :wub2:

Thatn is a brilliant gift Sivan!!! The most clever i've seen so far :biggrin2: and good marketing it on here too.. lol:wink2: i'm sure everyone would want one with their name on it.. and 2 gig.. excellent!!! Did you or did you not leave a file on Mika's Sivan??? :sneaky2: I'm suspicious...:bleh:

lol yeah i did put a letter for him in it, a link to the MIKA LIVE album and few pix of how we made the necklace :) i hope he will look at it!

lol yeah i did put a letter for him in it, a link to the MIKA LIVE album and few pix of how we made the necklace :) i hope he will look at it!

tell the truth, sivan: there's a microchip inside necklace to trace him... :mf_rosetinted::yay:

Here's one video that I could get uploaded, the internet here is so flaky I tried for hours. I can't even get it to play for myself so I don't know if it uploaded alright but here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67cw4_Zb_E

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

summer's videos are back!!!

woo-ooo!

yes, it plays...how good! :mf_lustslow:

thanks!