2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

You gave him a necklace? Aww:blush-anim-cl:

Do you have a picture of it?

i did.. a necklace we worked on for about 20 hours.... ill find a pic....sec...

2.jpg

1.jpg

the necklace open and it has a 2 gigs USB in it.

3.jpg

i hope he likes it :) and will use it :) its made of silver....everything... and my mom made it (i helped) and its my brother idea.... he is making those now.... and will sell them soon :) not with MIKA on them but different designs so we wanted to make one for mika and we did before i left LA.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2.jpg

i hope he likes it :) and will use it :) its made of silver....everything... and my mom made it (i helped) and its my brother idea.... he is making those now.... and will sell them soon :) not with MIKA on them but different designs so we wanted to make one for mika and we did before i left LA.

Oh my god that is soooo awesome! I want one :naughty:

Hell, if he doesn't wear it I'll steal it from him!:wink2:

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

WOW!! Well done Sivan (and family)!

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

wow sivan that is very nice!

did he like it? is it heavy?

oh :blush-anim-cl: duh...

that's a really good idea!!!!!

WOW!! Well done Sivan (and family)!

wow sivan that is very nice!

did he like it? is it heavy?

thanks guys ;)

he saw the necklace and said WOW but he didnt know it was a flash card also...lol he didnt have time to look at it much... hope he did after he went to the car.... i had few seconds with him...

i told him its a USB card.... but he was like :blink: lol i hope i have more time to explain in london or something... or atleast ask him if he got the idea...and whats its for...

its a bit heavy not that bad... i think he liked it :)

Sivan that is beautiful. Just amazing.

I am sure your Mum could take orders from here in future!!

thank you :) i love it to :) i have one also ;)

i would make more for u guys but i dont know if mika will be happy about it... i can try ask him ;)

Thatn is a brilliant gift Sivan!!! The most clever i've seen so far :biggrin2: and good marketing it on here too.. lol:wink2: i'm sure everyone would want one with their name on it.. and 2 gig.. excellent!!! Did you or did you not leave a file on Mika's Sivan??? :sneaky2: I'm suspicious...:bleh:

Yes, I know, I'm going to drag up the whole photo thing again...

it's pointless having a different opinion in here, when will I ever learn :doh: Yes, I was just being jealous of course, I badly want 20 more pics and a kiss and possibly a shag...or two - I shall be in front tonight :yay:

Of course, how dare you have a differing opinion Kata...

Though I do see your point... I don't really need another pic (to be honest it prob wouldn't be as good as the one I have) but I do want to get a group one with him and a few of the Aussies and make sure we're all looking at the same camera...

So Im standing outside and I hand over my poster to sign ... he puts his signature on without even seeing me .... then he looks up and gives me the biggest smile and goes HIYA (btw he has never "known" me before) so ... I said Hiya back obviously and he said .. ohh its so nice to see you "in the flesh" and I said , is it that scary .. and he sayssssssssssssssssssssss

Quite the opposite actually :wink2::wub2:

Awwww... Freddie has a fan boy!!!

The now famous inflatable lollipops!!

xx

thSPM_A0238.jpg

Ooooh I want!!!

Before I thought you were talking about chicken :wub2:

Why am I not surprised...

Right gonna have a rant! I have only gotten half way through this thread and think it pathetic how one person gives an opinion and then all hells breaks loose! It is suppose to be a review thread if you all want to bitch and backstab go on another thread!!!

OR if it really is such a big issue, take it to PM...

aaaaaand SOME people have to realize that "expressing an opinion" is different from "starting a fight"... the fight things depends on how people react to a different opinion :fisch:

anyway... FREDDIE GOT A PIC WITH CHEEEEEEEEEERISSE !!

As far as I see it, fighting starts when the comments get nasty and personal...

And yay for Freddie!

so how about from now on if anyone brings it up in this thread we can just say SHHHHHHHH ZIPPIT SHHHHHH ZIPPIT kinda thing we gotta keep some peace here

I totally agree...

And I am sorry for dragging it up again oh Sparkly one!

*bows and begs for forgiveness*

well??? This is the review thread??? I need to review. and review and re- view

[/color][/size]

Seems to be more talk on photos than actaul reviews...

And I'm still wondering why Freddie didn't wear the hat I bought for him... Especially since he desperately wanted one...

About the picture thing............people, calm the f*ck down. I mean seriously.

And when I said "They're just jealous," I said that as an attempt to "cool down" the thread. Apparently it didn't work.

So, I suggest we all shove a lollipop in our mouths and shut up

Seriously Nono, you should just not speak...

Kidding...

thanks guys ;)

he saw the necklace and said WOW but he didnt know it was a flash card also...lol he didnt have time to look at it much... hope he did after he went to the car.... i had few seconds with him...

i told him its a USB card.... but he was like :blink: lol i hope i have more time to explain in london or something... or atleast ask him if he got the idea...and whats its for...

its a bit heavy not that bad... i think he liked it :)

really a nice gift, he can bring it everywhere when making demos :biggrin2:

hopes he won't use it as a necklace only.....:bleh:

mika computer dummy !! :naughty: :naughty:

2.jpg

Sivan that's gorgeous! I bet he will love it. And I'm sure either he or someone he's with will figure out what it's used for.

And 'fess up...2 GB? That's plenty of space for you to have saved a few nice pics of yourself, your phone number(s), email addresses, postal address, myspace ID, ring size...:naughty:

aaaaaaaaaaaaand to me, he just looks more and more exhausted on the pics as time goes by... i think he's on drugs to keep the rythm up... drugs like medicine, of course... pics during the gig and after the gig... his smiles don't look like "happy smiles" but more like "tired smiles"... not that he's not happy ! don't get me wrong... but he's more and more exhausted, as for a matter of fact...

I totally agree with that- I think that he's looking very tired in general ,and also (sorry but it's what I see) sounding it...:naughty:

Don't get me wrong, he sounds fantastic as he HAS a great voice and that is a fact:thumb_yello: , but I definitely notice a difference between the first shows and now. It's just too tough on the body I suppose.

I think that he's ready for a break now (and I can't blame him,LOL!):punk:

Oh and Sivan, I LOVE the necklace, I'm sure he's going to love it.

In fact I will speak to you cause I would looove to get one with my name on it,hehehe!! So nice and such a good idea!

1.jpg

I hope he likes it :) and will use it :) its made of silver....everything... and my mom made it (i helped) and its my brother idea.... he is making those now.... and will sell them soon :) not with MIKA on them but different designs so we wanted to make one for mika and we did before i left LA.

Well done !I love it !:wub2:

I'm sure he's gonna wear it !!!No doubt !

Yeah he did seem full of mischievous energy at Newcastle they all did, and I have seen him 5 times now and met him 4 of those but it has ALWAYS been incredibly quick, in fact he stayed with all those fans for quite a while at Newcastle so he had to divide what little time he had between us all trying to please everyone, that is one of the reasons why I always feel so guilty taking up any of his time, I am so good at feeling guilty though pffft.

But I kinda like to just watch him with other fans too, see his reaction to things listen to him talk etc, and cos I loose the power of speech around him, then I'm ok with that lol.

Yep as I said the the other day, I feel the end of an era is looming....sadly.

And about the "arguing, discussion, difference of opinions" thing, I think some people come onto a thread and don't catch up before posting, cos I have been on this one a lot today and the amount of times that subject was dropped and more cheery friendly chat replaced it for it only to be dragged back up from pages earlier was like....arrrrgh not the thread has moved on now, just let it be.

(not you Sivan I just meant in general).

so how about from now on if anyone brings it up in this thread we can just say SHHHHHHHH ZIPPIT SHHHHHH ZIPPIT kinda thing we gotta keep some peace here

Keep the peace mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :rasta:

Your so right about the energy they all had , Martin was on fire

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

WOW! What a fantastic necklace! And so practical too!

Now we all want similar ones!