2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Me too honey :roftl: Well there are two where mika is on it and me too but on one it's only my half face in the background and on the other one it's my face very big in the front of the pic and I look like a horse and in the background is mika :roftl:

Doesn't matter I just was confused then read it was ver HAPPY for you, went to toilet and fell asleep again.. It's a thing I don't care to wake up for you can write me everytime about mika stuff haha

OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR PICS :mf_lustslow:

Agree with you :thumb_yello: It's really not your fault !!

Please dear MFC-members this is a place of love and happiness :biggrin2: Stop being that jealous and mad at each other... I don't like that ! Of course you can be jealous... everyone is sometimes but try also to be happy for the persons and try to imagine their situation and how you would act then... we would all do the same believe me !!!

So let's be friendly again and keep this place as familiar as possible :wub2:

You have completely missed my point here, believe me we would NOT all do the same - it's a different mentality I guess, cause I was not stating anything because I want more or not even because I don't want others to have more than me, I was just trying to raise a debate on whether it might be more polite to step back a bit when you've had a hell of a lot and others had none:blink:

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have completely missed my point here, believe me we would NOT all do the same - it's a different mentality I guess, cause I was not stating anything because I want more or not even because I don't want others to have more than me, I was just trying to raise a debate on whether it might be more polite to step back a bit when you've had a hell of a lot and others had none:blink:

I like the way you think:mf_rosetinted:

Yeh agree ...... I could of been at the front for example but moved back a few rows so some smaller people could have a better view , we had this discussion actually kata .. I mean how many signatures do we want in the end ?

For me it was special as its the first time we have chatted on a "i know you basis"

well it's true :thumb_yello: but I don't think that others were disadvantaged because of Sivan.. I mean she stayed at her place from what I heard and so everyone had the same chances there.. :thumb_yello:

well it's true :thumb_yello: but I don't think that others were disadvantaged because of Sivan.. I mean she stayed at her place from what I heard and so everyone had the same chances there.. :thumb_yello:

...mmmmmmmmm

End of the day Mika and his mums knows Sivan ... , they did talk to him for a while , then again Martin was with Sara for ages .. it just depends

For me what was special was that the band period are getting to know more of us and thats not on an obsessive ohhhh they love Kata or babs or Jodi more than anyone else but more a case of they chat with us on a nice basis now ......

...mmmmmmmmm

End of the day Mika and his mums knows Sivan ... , they did talk to him for a while , then again Martin was with Sara for ages .. it just depends

For me what was special was that the band period are getting to know more of us and thats not on an obsessive ohhhh they love Kata or babs or Jodi more than anyone else but more a case of they chat with us on a nice basis now ......

what you on about? they dont know me at all!!

She could've asked him to pose with the whole MFC then maybe :mf_rosetinted: Actually I reacted to the fact that Sivan wants (and expects 3) more pics, not the fact that she already had 50:mf_rosetinted:

Hi..........haven't read all of the debate about photos etc but will just put in my opinion. I totally agree with the person (was it Kata, not sure sorry) who said something about us not monopoloising Mika's time. I am always very aware of that fact...maybe the person in front of me is only going to one gig and this is their only chance, but on the other hand....that time..after the gigs is the only time we do get to see Mika so if we didn't get to talk to him then we never would. I, like Babs, am amonst the ranks of people that have 'met' him on several occasions but don't have a pic. but to be fair, that is only really because I was too shy in February to hang about at the ABC in Glasgow because if I had done I would defiantly have got one there. The bottom line is, for me.....it would be nice to have a pic but it isn't the be all and end all. I just like to have the opportunity to see him up close...which is possible whilst he is with other people...and just to say hi....any thing else is a bonus.

Sivan is an absolute delight and as Freddie says.....she has had previous contact with Mika and his mum so it is a slightly different situation.

So.....as I am in the background on that pic that seems to be being hottly debated this morning (and...it IS a zipper I am sure!) I will just be satisfied with that!