2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Well spoken, Hannah.

I think it is difficult, as a relatively NEW addict and only having seen him at one gig i would die for a photo but as i have not even met him yet it's not happened !:blink:

But i do get a kind of 'o i'm never going to be that lucky' feeling when i see all these people with pics because he is now getting so famous !

That is not anyones fault though and to be honest i'd just be happy to look at him close up and try to speak about something memorable !!:wink2:

I probably would just be a mess though !

Oh dear listen to me !:roftl:

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, only 5 minutes left of my 1 hour internet time, and i havent managed to read m uch of what has been posted since yesterday. wouldve loved to see some more pix, but obviously theres just the photo discussion now. dont you guys wanna continue this on another thread, so this one will be for the reviews?

anyway, sivan go on asking mika for pix as much as you want!! id love to have another pic too cause i look awful on the ibiza one, but im sure that sooner or later ill get my chance, no matter what other people do or dont do.

freddie thanx for everything again! :huglove:

ok need to leave

damn, only 5 minutes left of my 1 hour internet time, and i havent managed to read m uch of what has been posted since yesterday. wouldve loved to see some more pix, but obviously theres just the photo discussion now. dont you guys wanna continue this on another thread, so this one will be for the reviews?

anyway, sivan go on asking mika for pix as much as you want!! id love to have another pic too cause i look awful on the ibiza one, but im sure that sooner or later ill get my chance, no matter what other people do or dont do.

ok need to leave

Hahaha, exactly my thoughts. I need another pic because mine is awful but i´ll wait patiently :wink2:

ok need to leave

hey mell :) was great having u on the train today :):thumb_yello:

see u in london ;)

it's pointless having a different opinion in here, when will I ever learn :doh: Yes, I was just being jealous of course, I badly want 20 more pics and a kiss and possibly a shag...or two - I shall be in front tonight :yay:

sorry to dig that up but... :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

aaaaaaaaaaaaand to me, he just looks more and more exhausted on the pics as time goes by... i think he's on drugs to keep the rythm up... drugs like medicine, of course... pics during the gig and after the gig... his smiles don't look like "happy smiles" but more like "tired smiles"... not that he's not happy ! don't get me wrong... but he's more and more exhausted, as for a matter of fact...

aaaaaaaaaaaaand to me, he just looks more and more exhausted on the pics as time goes by... i think he's on drugs to keep the rythm up... drugs like medicine, of course... pics during the gig and after the gig... his smiles don't look like "happy smiles" but more like "tired smiles"... not that he's not happy ! don't get me wrong... but he's more and more exhausted, as for a matter of fact...

well he is touring for ever....

but he looked in good shape when we saw him in newcastle... all lively and stuff... didnt look sick or anything.... i never seen him in such a hurry tho...

well he is touring for ever....

but he looked in good shape when we saw him in newcastle... all lively and stuff... didnt look sick or anything.... i never seen him in such a hurry tho...

Yeah he did seem full of mischievous energy at Newcastle they all did, and I have seen him 5 times now and met him 4 of those but it has ALWAYS been incredibly quick, in fact he stayed with all those fans for quite a while at Newcastle so he had to divide what little time he had between us all trying to please everyone, that is one of the reasons why I always feel so guilty taking up any of his time, I am so good at feeling guilty though pffft.

But I kinda like to just watch him with other fans too, see his reaction to things listen to him talk etc, and cos I loose the power of speech around him, then I'm ok with that lol.

Yep as I said the the other day, I feel the end of an era is looming....sadly.

And about the "arguing, discussion, difference of opinions" thing, I think some people come onto a thread and don't catch up before posting, cos I have been on this one a lot today and the amount of times that subject was dropped and more cheery friendly chat replaced it for it only to be dragged back up from pages earlier was like....arrrrgh not the thread has moved on now, just let it be.

(not you Sivan I just meant in general).

so how about from now on if anyone brings it up in this thread we can just say SHHHHHHHH ZIPPIT SHHHHHH ZIPPIT kinda thing we gotta keep some peace here

Yeah he did seem full of mischievous energy at Newcastle they all did, and I have seen him 5 times now and met him 4 of those but it has ALWAYS been incredibly quick, in fact he stayed with all those fans for quite a while at Newcastle so he had to divide what little time he had between us all trying to please everyone, that is one of the reasons why I always feel so guilty taking up any of his time, I am so good at feeling guilty though pffft.

Yep as I said the the other day, I feel the end of an era is looming....sadly.

And about the "arguing, discussion, difference of opinions" thing, I think some people come onto a thread and don't catch up before posting, cos I have been on this one a lot today and the amount of times that subject was dropped and more cheery friendly chat replaced it for it only t be dragged back up from pages earlier was lie....arrrrgh not the thread has moved on now, just let it be.

(not you Sivan I just meant in general).

so how about from now on if anyone brings it up in this thread we can just say SHHHHHHHH ZIPPIT SHHHHHH ZIPPIT kinda thing we gotta keep some peace here

bring what up? :bleh:;)

i´m missing the videos too. C´mon! DO SOMETHING, PEOPLE!! :lol3:

I did a few but they are all 20 second clips, how poopy is MY camera he, I dunno how to put em all together and some of them are even on the side and there's nowt worse than twisting your neck to the side to watch em like that.

Well actually. there is, if Mika said BOG OFF Sparkly1 you annoying old bag, I think I may find that a tad worse. :naughty:

Great gig we were told, but where are all the youtubes???

I WANT YOUTUBES

well??? This is the review thread??? I need to review. and review and re- view

Oooh... good point, Blue Sky! Nary a video in sight... yet! I'm sure Summer

will come through for us! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

About the picture thing............people, calm the f*ck down. I mean seriously.

And when I said "They're just jealous," I said that as an attempt to "cool down" the thread. Apparently it didn't work. :sneaky2:

So, I suggest we all shove a lollipop in our mouths and shut up:thumb_yello: