sending get well mika vibes

emmylou

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just needs to get well ..i dont care if he needs to cancel concerts they will always get rescheduled anyway so no one will be dissapointed but a person must put his / her health before anything else! :thumb_yello:

He just needs to get well ..i dont care if he needs to cancel concerts they will always get rescheduled anyway so no one will be dissapointed but a person must put his / her health before anything else! :thumb_yello:

Exactly :thumb_yello: Omg...looks like i said that just because im not goin to any concert :naughty: .....no,really...get well,Mika :thumb_yello:

I totally agree. I know it's easy for me to say that because I'm not going to any more gigs, but I always said I'd rather he'd cancel any gig I go to rather than seriously jeopardise his health/voice etc.

I stand by that for the future and anyone can bring that back to haunt me at any time!!!:naughty:

Mika, get a good rest over Xmas, cancel everything after 5th Dec.:sneaky2:

Good boy.

I totally agree. I know it's easy for me to say that because I'm not going to any more gigs, but I always said I'd rather he'd cancel any gig I go to rather than seriously jeopardise his health/voice etc.

I stand by that for the future and anyone can bring that back to haunt me at any time!!!:naughty:

Mika, get a good rest over Xmas, cancel everything after 5th Dec.:sneaky2:

Good boy.

yeah im with you, althou i have bought a ticket 4 tuesday if mika is ill and he cancels ill b fine with it... the best thing about these gigs is that they will re-schedule them. althou i know that its hard 4 ppl travelling and if they were to b cancelled id rather it happen b4 hand cos it would b disappointing if you had Q-ed all day!!

awww poor mika, he gives soooo much and wants to do the best in all his shows, it must b hard 4 him too!!!!

i hope he can make it thou all to the end of his tour but he HAS to put his health first

get well soon Mika!!!!!!

Persoanlly id rather he left a few days between each concert so we werent risking our hard earned money and going to the hassle of babysitters just to have the gig cancelled again. He knows he cant handle it, so plan a few days between each gig. Its not rocket science. Mika if you are reading this, cancel if you are ill, but please let us know asap.

A one off illness cant help, but anyone can see he has been overdoing it again, just like in feb when he cancelled Brighton last time.

Harsh but fair.:mf_rosetinted:

yeah im with you, althou i have bought a ticket 4 tuesday if mika is ill and he cancels ill b fine with it... the best thing about these gigs is that they will re-schedule them. althou i know that its hard 4 ppl travelling and if they were to b cancelled id rather it happen b4 hand cos it would b disappointing if you had Q-ed all day!!

awww poor mika, he gives soooo much and wants to do the best in all his shows, it must b hard 4 him too!!!!

i hope he can make it thou all to the end of his tour but he HAS to put his health first

get well soon Mika!!!!!!

I just don't know how he does it. Seriously! I know he's young and everything (I know I had much more stamina 14 years ago :naughty: ) but even so.

Although obviously he still looks fantastic :wub2: you only have to look at pictures/footage of him from early in the year to see that the schedule this year has taken its toll on him. I saw the Koko thing on telly last week and I was shocked to see how young and 'fresh' he looked back then!!

I think Mika's health is the most important! I realy want for him to get well,to feel good,I love him so much:roftl: :blush-anim-cl:

I would realy feel sad and unhappy if Mika doesn't feell good,if it will be sick or if it will be sad,:tears: does someone feels the same than me? if yes tell me please!

I just don't know how he does it. Seriously! I know he's young and everything (I know I had much more stamina 14 years ago :naughty: ) but even so.

Although obviously he still looks fantastic :wub2: you only have to look at pictures/footage of him from early in the year to see that the schedule this year has taken its toll on him. I saw the Koko thing on telly last week and I was shocked to see how young and 'fresh' he looked back then!!

:roftl: omg he's not woebegone now!

Despite the mikster seems to really love his work, I really hope that he's going to say FKOFF ALL NOW THERE'S ONLY ME MYSELF AND I!, throwing away mobilephone and stuff and go retired in somewhere nice for a well deserved remise en forme:thumb_yello:

He really needs to take a break. Not a break from touring like he had in September, while still filming Happy Ending, but a real break from everything. He's not going to get well if he keeps going the way he is going. He needs to go to his house, not a hotel, but his home where he feels most comfortable and REST.

I am sincerely hoping that after the beginning of December he takes a REAL break until the end of January. I think what he needs is just time to be a normal guy. It has to be stressful and exhausting doing what he's doing all the time and having the position of celebrity.

I know this is hard on him. He wants to do his best and he wants to give people the fantastic shows, but everything's just going to go downhill if he doesn't take time to recuperate. I'm frankly tired of seeing these threads of "get wells" to him. It makes ME feel bad that he's sick, and the fact that he keeps getting ill or is not getting well (I tend to think the latter) is just not good. He's way too young to be putting up with all of this sickness. I usually say that Mika knows his body better than anyone else and knows when he's done too much, but reading that he said that he almost didn't come to the show last night makes me think that he's starting to feel it. You know it has to be bad when he shows up late and says that he almost didn't come. Mika is a workhorse when it comes to pushing himself for performances, so seeing that he almost didn't show tells me that it was serious.

Edit: But then again, maybe he just had other problems last night. It may not have been, necessarily, his cold/chest acting up, but he could've had a stomach ache, etc.

Persoanlly id rather he left a few days between each concert so we werent risking our hard earned money and going to the hassle of babysitters just to have the gig cancelled again. He knows he cant handle it, so plan a few days between each gig. Its not rocket science. Mika if you are reading this, cancel if you are ill, but please let us know asap.

A one off illness cant help, but anyone can see he has been overdoing it again, just like in feb when he cancelled Brighton last time.

THIS SEEMS LIKE A SANE/PRE-EMPTIVE IDEA TO ME FOR ALL THE TIME!

TO ME, ANYTHING ELSE IS "COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE" IN THE LONG RUN.

I don't think that you can say "fair" when you don't have the facts and the information to KNOW what the "inside" situation is.

Ie, if he has any influence in planning schedules,etc,etc...:thumb_yello: He's still starting his career, and he's just a little guy to the record company, who are the ones managing things IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with what you said about having more days in between gigs, that is what I always thought his shcedule (or anyone's!!) should be like, but my eyes have been opened by others mentioning the huge costs that things like equipment, staff, hotels, etc would be if they spaced things out.

I still think it's better, but they obviously keep the gigs close to avoid spending money.Boo.

Anyway, it probably doesn't help either that we actually speculate about it because we don't know anything, so I'll drop it now:biggrin2:

He really needs to take a break. Not a break from touring like he had in September, while still filming Happy Ending, but a real break from everything. He's not going to get well if he keeps going the way he is going. He needs to go to his house, not a hotel, but his home where he feels most comfortable and REST.

I am sincerely hoping that after the beginning of December he takes a REAL break until the end of January. I think what he needs is just time to be a normal guy. It has to be stressful and exhausting doing what he's doing all the time and having the position of celebrity.

I know this is hard on him. He wants to do his best and he wants to give people the fantastic shows, but everything's just going to go downhill if he doesn't take time to recuperate. I'm frankly tired of seeing these threads of "get wells" to him. It makes ME feel bad that he's sick, and the fact that he keeps getting ill or is not getting well (I tend to think the latter) is just not good. He's way too young to be putting up with all of this sickness. I usually say that Mika knows his body better than anyone else and knows when he's done too much, but reading that he said that he almost didn't come to the show last night makes me think that he's starting to feel it. You know it has to be bad when he shows up late and says that he almost didn't come. Mika is a workhorse when it comes to pushing himself for performances, so seeing that he almost didn't show tells me that it was serious.

Edit: But then again, maybe he just had other problems last night. It may not have been, necessarily, his cold/chest acting up, but he could've had a stomach ache, etc.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Ditto