sending get well mika vibes

emmylou

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys i have been in bed asleep !!!

apparently its sort of the smae illness he had in europe and being tired!!

he said he keep taking some antibiotic during touring in the documentary .....hope he's not taking any now :blink:

the problem is not he feel unwell , but he is addicted to work!!!!!

he need some treatment to deal with his workaholic illness first :mf_rosetinted:

So what's actually wrong with him??? We just seem to have a get well soon comment and then no information to justify it.

All we really know is that at the gig on the 29th, he said he wasn't feeling well and told people he almost didn't make it.

Exactly what's ailing him this time, we don't know.

He just needs to get well ..i dont care if he needs to cancel concerts they will always get rescheduled anyway so no one will be dissapointed but a person must put his / her health before anything else! :thumb_yello:

I'll care for one. :mf_rosetinted: so I hope he rests AFTER. is it so bad already..? :blink:

MIKA! If you're sick i wish you BETERSCHAP 'get well soon'!!!Here's some harira 'moroccan soup'

http://images.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=http://www.moroccancaravan.com/images/soup.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.moroccancaravan.com/recipe5.asp&h=283&w=300&sz=177&hl=nl&start=3&tbnid=8FAzM4fSpd3gbM:&tbnh=109&tbnw=116&prev=

Don't worry, mixing it with Cynthia Mulat's Korean soup wont do you any harm, on the contrary, it will have a double healing effect! Right Cynthia Mulat :wink2: ?

Take good care off your health Mika! A chinese author ones wrote that your health is like a 1 and everything else (money, succes, friends etc. etc.) are all 0's that come after the 1, like this: 1000000. So if you have all that, you'll be a happy person, but if you lose the 1, your health, you'll endup with a whole bunch of 000000!!!

Mika, I hope you feel better. I'm one of those people in the belief that you've never truly recovered from your illness since the last tour. Please continue to take care of your health, its a lot more important then concerts or crazed fans, thats for sure. We'd love for you to stick around for a few hundred years or so.... you know, for our kids.:wink2::thumb_yello::naughty:

Just sending the good vibes...Some Korean soup and green tea should do the trick. :wink2:

1220_default.jpg

green-tea.jpg

Bring on the Japanese :thumb_yello:

to the person who said it "isn't rocket science, put a few days in between your shows".

He has. On AVERAGE (not all the time), he has about 2 days break in between. His schedule is much more organised this time round. I doubt his illness is THAT serious - it would have been in the papers.

I agree he should take a break (he only had a month off after his year-long tour) but this tour was nowhere near as long. He hasn't travelled so crazily (Australia --> Japan --> Canada *that was NOT the original first tour schedule, I'm just giving an example on what the travelling was like) because this time round, all his shows are closer together geographically.

I'm not saying his illness is nothing to worry about, because an illness is an illness and you're more prone to them in the Winter and from travelling, but I doubt it's anything as bad last time round.

And how many gigs has he got left?

Not many. And he's starting an American/Canadian tour *and maybe other places, i don't know* in February.

So what's that?

Dec

Jan

Feb

That's three months. He should recover all well and good.

We don't know his EXAAAAACT problem, but it can't be anything big (like I said, it would be everywhere otherwise) so what I'm trying to say, is to not lose yourself or worry too much.

He'll be fine, but all the same: Get well Mika. ^_^

I was searching Mika's symptoms on google (reocurring chest flu, fatigue cough) and the thing that came up on most links was

"respiratory disorders"

That's like lungs and breathing related (lung cancer - lord forbid - and asthma and things like that.)

Also "Pulmonary infiltrates" which is related to the heart.

Oh god, Mika PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR!!!

I was searching Mika's symptoms on google (reocurring chest flu, fatigue cough) and the thing that came up on most links was

"respiratory disorders"

That's like lungs and breathing related (lung cancer - lord forbid - and asthma and things like that.)

Also "Pulmonary infiltrates" which is related to the heart.

Oh god, Mika PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR!!!

LOL. Never turn to the net to find out what your illness is.

In England, in Essex, there's this radio station called Essex FM, and there's Martin, Su and their Morning Crew in, er, the morning. Martin wasn't feeling well and LIVE, he searched up his symptoms and did a quiz on this website. At the end, it told him to dial 999 :roftl: :roftl:

In England, in Essex, there's this radio station called Essex FM, and there's Martin, Su and their Morning Crew in, er, the morning. Martin wasn't feeling well and LIVE, he searched up his symptoms and did a quiz on this website. At the end, it told him to dial 999 :roftl: :roftl:

coming from a nhs professional ( cantbe bothered to tell you my real title the latter sounds better) NEVER RESEARCH AN ILLNESS ON THE INTERNET

Oh... OK, But still, if it's a reocurring thing he still aught to see the doc.

Get well soon Mika I send my healing kisses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x1000,000

I don't think that you can say "fair" when you don't have the facts and the information to KNOW what the "inside" situation is.

Ie, if he has any influence in planning schedules,etc,etc...:thumb_yello: He's still starting his career, and he's just a little guy to the record company, who are the ones managing things IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with what you said about having more days in between gigs, that is what I always thought his shcedule (or anyone's!!) should be like, but my eyes have been opened by others mentioning the huge costs that things like equipment, staff, hotels, etc would be if they spaced things out.

I still think it's better, but they obviously keep the gigs close to avoid spending money.Boo.

Anyway, it probably doesn't help either that we actually speculate about it because we don't know anything, so I'll drop it now:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Ditto

You are quite right, he is at the mercy of his record company, I didnt really mean to get at him, it was them. Its a nasty business. I hope his mUm takes care of him, he is such a lovely and sweet young man

oh **** !!!

i feel like i have jinx things !!!!!! sorry guys was only going it for good intentions!!!!!:shocked:

OMG emmylou this is all your fault:shocked:

hehe only joking hun:naughty:

He just needs to get well ..i dont care if he needs to cancel concerts they will always get rescheduled anyway so no one will be dissapointed but a person must put his / her health before anything else! :thumb_yello:

Mika is not getting enough rest! He can't get over his virus's

Is he eating right? He needs to get some vitamin c from fresh fruit, put some meat on his bones,

and get a chance to regain his strength!

People should not complain if the concerts are cancelled. Mika's

health is more important, and as the previous poster has said,

the gigs will happen eventually. When he's better

But Mika needs to take a break!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

get well soon Mika!

And indeed: he's determined to stay in this business for a long time, so he REALLY REALLY can't risk damage to his voice!

We still want to hear his incredible voice in 10 years don't we? So please, get the rest you deserve!

we all feel for you!

THIS SEEMS LIKE A SANE/PRE-EMPTIVE IDEA TO ME FOR ALL THE TIME!

TO ME, ANYTHING ELSE IS "COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE" IN THE LONG RUN.

HELLO-IS ANYONE AT HOME?

SANE SCHEDULING?

To--

MIKA;

MIKA'S BAND;

MIKA'S

CREW

F E E L

B E T T E R!