sending get well mika vibes

emmylou

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hey, I've found this thread. I thought there would be one on here about Mika's health.

Mika keeps on getting ill! Apparently he has a cold and a sore throat which he mentioned at the NYC gig, and it's not long since he was saying that he wasn't well.

What do people think? Should we be recomending some good multi vitamins, or do we think he needs to put some weight on. Do we think he's eating right... or eating much at all?

I'm thinking he needs to look after himself much more than he is doing, because I for one am getting worried about these health issues he keeps having. He also complains a lot about being tired and needing to sleep. He should take care of himself, especially if he has another longer tour comming up when the album comes out.

Hey, I've found this thread. I thought there would be one on here about Mika's health.

Mika keeps on getting ill! Apparently he has a cold and a sore throat which he mentioned at the NYC gig, and it's not long since he was saying that he wasn't well.

What do people think? Should we be recomending some good multi vitamins, or do we think he needs to put some weight on. Do we think he's eating right... or eating much at all?

I'm thinking he needs to look after himself much more than he is doing, because I for one am getting worried about these health issues he keeps having. He also complains a lot about being tired and needing to sleep. He should take care of himself, especially if he has another longer tour comming up when the album comes out.

It's all the germs he finds on all those international flights. He should buy himself a private jet. :mf_rosetinted:

It's all the germs he finds on all those international flights. He should buy himself a private jet. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I’ve thought about that too.

It’s time now Mika to get yourself some decent airplane with your own pilot!

Maybe you could employ John Travolta?:wink2:

I'm just concerned that if he's having voice issues and sore throats etc, after only a few gigs, it doesn't bode well for him when he does a longer tour, with probably longer gigs.

Mika, please look after yourself and take your vitamins. Eat well, get plenty of rest and...

LAY OFF THE BOOZE, IT PLAYS HAVOC WITH A PERSON'S IMUNE SYSTEM.

You know,at concerts,he's always screaming his longs out to the audience.

When I did this at parties the days after I had no voice left and a sore throat.

He shouldn't do that.

When he screams I can hear that he force his voice a lot.

I thought about this every time I saw him live.

You know,at concerts,he's always screaming his longs out to the audience.

When I did this at parties the days after I had no voice left and a sore throat.

He shouldn't do that.

When he screams I can hear that he force his voice a lot.

I thought about this every time I saw him live.

He’s singing.:wink2:

And I don’t think we have to worry about that because he has a trained/schooled voice and is able to use it with a power like an opera singer.

I would think it is the fact that he is exposed to so many people, in the airplanes for example that makes him catch all kinds of bugs and that is what is affecting his voice.:thumb_yello:

He’s singing.:wink2:

And I don’t think we have to worry about that because he has a trained/schooled voice and is able to use it with a power like an opera singer.

I would think it is the fact that he is exposed to so many people, in the airplanes for example that makes him catch all kinds of bugs and that is what is affecting his voice.:thumb_yello:

Wat I meant was not when he's singing but what he does between songs,the "it's f**king" great and al the other stuff.

Like in 2007,he wasn't talking after the gigs because he had to be careful with his voice but during the gigs he was shouting like a mad man,you could hear that he was forcing his voice real badly.

and about the bugs,of course it can be that too but (you wont like what I'm about to say now) I think for that matter the meeting the fans who go to concerts even when they are sick are more likely to cost bugs then people in an airplane.

shaking hands,the hugs and stuff.

oh my god everybody here is going to hate me now:sad:

:sorry:

If you sing correctly then it shouldn't damage your voice, but I think if you sing excessively - whether you sing correctly or not - it takes it's toll. Not singing properly also causes nodules, which is mega bad news for every singer.

Blue Sky posted a review of the gig on Facebook and one of the journalists said he had a cold. So...if it's a cold, get well soon. If it's just a sore throat; drink plenty of lemon, honey and ginger in hot water Mika!! And of course, get well soon lol :naughty:

Wat I meant was not when he's singing but what he does between songs,the "it's f**king" great and al the other stuff.

Like in 2007,he wasn't talking after the gigs because he had to be careful with his voice but during the gigs he was shouting like a mad man,you could hear that he was forcing his voice real badly.

and about the bugs,of course it can be that too but (you wont like what I'm about to say now) I think for that matter the meeting the fans who go to concerts even when they are sick are more likely to cost bugs then people in an airplane.

I will not hate you!)). Mika shouts really much (not in singing but between songs as you have told) . It name illness of teachers. A laryngitis. Teachers shout at children . Mika shouts from joyful emotions). When I hear it I goan :" Oh, Mika does not protect the voice, oh, it to not care ". I cackle as the hen-brood hen above a favourite chicken:teehee:

I haven't thought about that, I always have had the impression that he doesn't talk much at all between his songs, but maybe I remember wrong!:wink2:

And hugging fan part...yes I know:roftl:...it can not be healty to hug and touch so many people...you're a brave woman to bring that up!:wub2:

LOL! Are we there again? :roftl:

:blink: Seriously, Mika (ever-charismatic, sparkling...), take care. Really. :huglove:

It makes me cringe each time I read about the sore throat/ lost voice topic. :emot-sad:

If MIKA hadn't said something about it,

I would never have guessed

he wasn't feeling top notch at the NYC performance.