NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

THERE'S ALREADY PEOPLE QUEING?!?!? :boxed:

I think carri is referring to Jems and Sarahlou on Saturday night, I went to take Christine and the others home but I couldn't fit six people plus me in my car, so I left Jems and Sarahlou at Hammersmith until I came back. (we all went out in hammersmith (not the apollo) on Friday and Saturday, I am already knackered.)

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think carri is referring to Jems and Sarahlou on Saturday night, I went to take Christine and the others home but I couldn't fit six people plus me in my car, so I left Jems and Sarahlou at Hammersmith until I came back. (we all went out in hammersmith (not the apollo) on Friday and Saturday, I am already knackered.)

:naughty:

Sorry babs that made me laugh , hope you have enough energy for an all night party on Thursday :thumb_yello:

I swear - Danika is such a problem lol!

so she lost her buttercup dress and belt. her sister took the shoes to school so all Danika had was a pair of white tights.

So I went downtown, bought the best green dress I could find, a belt, and a pair of shoes.

how nice am I?

Wow! I just counted all the names up those going -- more than 50?! :shocked:

It's an MFC army! :roftl:

I can't wait to hear all the stories that are going to come from this -- not

just from the show, but from the queue and the get-togethers before

and afterwards! Sure wish I was there, too... :(

dcdeb

Wow! I just counted all the names up those going -- more than 50?! :shocked:

It's an MFC army! :roftl:

I can't wait to hear all the stories that are going to come from this -- not

just from the show, but from the queue and the get-togethers before

and afterwards! Sure wish I was there, too... :(

dcdeb

Yeah...tell me about it...

But everyone have a fantastic time, anyway! Looking forward to spending my time reading all your reports tonight instead of studying! :thumb_yello:

Yeah...tell me about it...

But everyone have a fantastic time, anyway! Looking forward to spending my time reading all your reports tonight instead of studying! :thumb_yello:

same here :roftl::naughty:

but am sure she would have been ok in just a pair of tights!!!!! ;)

haha :roftl: :roftl:

I can't wait to come back from school and read this thread and hurting my finger because of the scrolling down all the time :roftl:

I'm waiting for tonight because i have lot of french fans who come...and i'll tell you what happen....(i would go but can't,because of my family);so,i'm just in my house to wait....and tell you when i have some information.

I can't go either :thumbdown: waiting for messages from mariposa, cath or sariflor.. maybe rockingbabzz whoever wants to text me :wink2:

but I'm sure we'll have fun here too tonight (yeah I know ... but we have to think in a positive way :roftl: )