CazGirl

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackie!! Nice to see you here!! it was lovely to meet you

Where´s our new friend from Toronto? I miss him!!! :tears:

Hi everyone! Hope you arrived safe at home!

Marion..:huglove:

haha, i think i know who you are.

you r the one with crazy long curly hair and the glasses and several pairs of gloves ... im good warm and safe at home with my new housemates teasing me. how are you ? you mean the asian guy ? he was seriously funny ... i said something like "what are we waiting for ? i want to go to the toilet ". then he was like " you know what, let's wait !! "

Oh yes, itw as great to talk to you, Jackie...

Glad to hear that you're back home, Ana!! :huglove: back

pleasure, i think i know you too, you r the emo looking girl with nice and wicked eyes ...

hope you are all well and see you next time in the queue

****, i start to talk again but i don't care now i should do whatever i want to

Jems im home and miss you :crybaby: ... love you x

I miss you too. I cried all the way home last night (I got some really strange looks) and Mika was on my ipod so I cried more. :tears:

Love you too!

Ohhh hello Vanessa- you are lovely:thumb_yello:

haha, i think i know who you are.

you r the one with crazy long curly hair and the glasses and several pairs of gloves ... im good warm and safe at home with my new housemates teasing me. how are you ? you mean the asian guy ? he was seriously funny ... i said something like "what are we waiting for ? i want to go to the toilet ". then he was like " you know what, let's wait !! "

Yeah, it was me!! How are your feet? :naughty:

LOOONG! (i think that was his name) Come with us!!! :crybaby:

aw I always wondered how it was when he came out after the gig in Switzerland were there a lot of people? Did they made pics with him? how long did he stay after the gig?

I know what you mean with the tiny burgers :roftl: they're called Luxemburgerli !! Love them !!!!:mf_lustslow:

tnluxemburgerliasssx8.jpg

i think he looked tired but still nice. we like him cos he looks nice in person and shiny on stage. we've seen lots of people off stage. They are like ****, we won't even bother go up and say hi ... don't take it for granted, it's still good fun to meet others and listen to other's story on the road.

Yeah, it was me!! How are your feet? :naughty:

LOOONG! (i think that was his name) Come with us!!! :crybaby:

thank you !! they are very well, i just hate socks cos they are so ugly and scary when they come out of washing machine, and i can't wear converse boots too often without socks cos they stink ! do you think he is gay ?

thank you !! they are very well, i just hate socks cos they are so ugly and scary when they come out of washing machine, and i can't wear converse boots too often without socks cos they stink ! do you think he is gay ?

You should ask him (if he finally comes :sneaky2: )!!!..Mmm, are you interested? :bleh::naughty:

You should ask him (if he finally comes :sneaky2: )!!!..Mmm, are you interested? :bleh::naughty:

nonono, i've no interest at all, i was just asking cos he wasn't here ...

My housemate said Mika is gay then I said: you know what, i think you are gay cos your flat is as clean as gay's. And you are not french, you are a mix of Jewish and Pakistan. do u know why ? he's got a Jewish nose and a weird family name : Parkisizian or something. I think he was bit pissed off. But im just being honest and who said it's bad to be Jewish, they are clever and good at saving money !! i think i should learn from them

nonono, i've no interest at all, i was just asking cos he wasn't here ...

My housemate said Mika is gay then I said: you know what, i think you are gay cos your flat is as clean as gay's. And you are not french, you are a mix of Jewish and Pakistan. do u know why ? he's got a Jewish nose and a weird family name : Parkisizian or something. I think he was bit pissed off. But im just being honest and who said it's bad to be Jewish, they are clever and good at saving money !! i think i should learn from them

ahem.... look at my signature? i dont think i have a big nose? :sneaky2:

hellooooo hunni :wub2: was lovely seeing you , yeah we made the night amazing huh ? :biggrin2: i miss you all :tears:

me too....I really do hope that time will fly by until February! :wink2:

I miss you too. I cried all the way home last night (I got some really strange looks) and Mika was on my ipod so I cried more. :tears:

Love you too!

Oh no...but I was the same today on the plane...luckily I was the only one in my row...:teras:

me too....I really do hope that time will fly by until February! :wink2:

Oh no...but I was the same today on the plane...luckily I was the only one in my row...:teras:

awwww hi girls...*hugs*

we all get the deepression feeling i think now....

i want u all back!!!! come to LA!!!!! tomorrow 10am!!!! at the airport! see u there!;)

aww you two are back :wub2: Miss you both... although I never met you vanessa :wink2: But I want to meet you so bad !

I wish I was there too... or I could go in feb. but I have to go to school :thumbdown:

Thanks Jemma !!:blush-anim-cl: you told me for 100 times !:roftl:

Miss you too Celine !:wub2: I want to meet you too !

Hello...

where can I post my pics & videos???

OOOOOOOOOOOOH!! :wub2: Our little "happy ending thingies"!!!

And Petra, stop beoing so silly:sneaky2: , you look fantastic in all the pics.

Arg, it was so nice meeting everyone again, and meeting for the first time the ones I had not met yet, I am already missing you all!!

Roll on Feb!!!:punk:

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts in this thread. Sounds like you all made the best of an unfortunate situation. Glad to know everyone got on ok and made new friends with 1 common obsession - MIKA!

Looking forward to Part 6 Jemma................

OOOOOOOOOOOOH!! :wub2: Our little "happy ending thingies"!!!

And Petra, stop beoing so silly:sneaky2: , you look fantastic in all the pics.

Arg, it was so nice meeting everyone again, and meeting for the first time the ones I had not met yet, I am already missing you all!!

Roll on Feb!!!:punk:

:roftl:

I just meant that I was planning to register at photobucket or something like that...

I'm not sure if everybody who is on my photos from the Hammersmith-evening wants to be posted here (as well as those people in the videos). :blink: