The Hammersmith Apollo Thread

CazGirl

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..what? occupy bar lounge and pubs yellin& dancin with mika on and drinkin with palladium?!:biggrin2:

Yes. Please continue to do this until 2009 when I can afford to come again! :biggrin2:

We should do this more often...:naughty:

..what? occupy bar lounge and pubs yellin& dancin with mika on and drinkin with palladium?!:biggrin2:

Apropos... :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Is there are Brixton thread for the 2nd gig?

Here you'll find the pictures rom our afternoon in Camden:

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh237/Thamespath/2007-12-04%20Brixton-Camden-Palladium/

(hope it works)

Hey Ansku!

Great you're back! I hope you enjoyed the remaining days in London with Antti! :biggrin2:

It was cool to finally meet you...although I would have liked to talk to you a little bit more...But that will be for next time then (it's not long until February!!! :wink2: ).

The pic is great...can't believe how many of us were actually there :shocked::bleh:

Take care... x

It was great to meet ya too! :wub2: I think next time we'll have more time. :thumb_yello: I and Antti had absolutely fabulous trip in London though I was bit ill then (and because of it I wasn't able to come to the bar with ya guys). I've some problems with my back, it hurts a lot and at the same time I'm very tired. :boxed:

I vote like thousand times a day.. but we're still 3? I wonder how many people votes for the other two songs if MFC is not enough to beat them !:shocked:

that's something we are all wondering about :blink: maybe leona lewis has a computer program that votes automatically day & night. :blink:

that's something we are all wondering about :blink: maybe leona lewis has a computer program that votes automatically day & night. :blink:

Probably. The X Factor winners don't get to Number 1 by sales... So why shouldn't it be the same with awards?

hiya, i was wondering if the mika phone message has been posted yet and if yes, where? is it on this thread or on the original concert thread or somewhere else? or does someone maybe have the link for me, so i don't have to search? :wink2: cause i remember someone said they had recorded it on video, and i'd love to hear it again, so maybe then i'll be able to understand everything he told us. :bleh:

hiya, i was wondering if the mika phone message has been posted yet and if yes, where? is it on this thread or on the original concert thread or somewhere else? or does someone maybe have the link for me, so i don't have to search? :wink2: cause i remember someone said they had recorded it on video, and i'd love to hear it again, so maybe then i'll be able to understand everything he told us. :bleh:

*thanx Mello*

Long has it but he seems to be missing in action. :blink:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11152

I'd love to listen to it again as well!! :punk::wink2:

aha, so it was him! i couldn't remember who told me they had it. but there was more than 1 person filming, so guys confess, who else has it?! :bleh:

Fanny made me listen john's registration on her mobile..dunno if she has also Mika's

aha, so it was him! i couldn't remember who told me they had it. but there was more than 1 person filming, so guys confess, who else has it?! :bleh:

Yeah you're right - I saw more than one camera, but I don't remember who had them. I was next to John and Long was behind me with his camera over the phone. Sara and Caz were behind him but they weren't filming.