The Hammersmith Apollo Thread

CazGirl

hey sweetheart! i dunno if you saw in the gift books thread, but here it is all the same:

Hey you! ;-0

I got my book safe and sound and i just want to say....................... thank you soooooo much for it! :-) its absolutely amazing! ;-) it must have taken you ages so i just want you to know i appreciate it and it really means alot! that is def one of the best presents i have ever gotten so thank you again!!! :-) i dont know what to say now apart from..... ***THANK YOU!!!! *** hehe :-P

Sorry again about the cancelled shows but at least theyve been rescheduled eh! Hope you have a lovely christmas and will be seeing you in feb, wooo! Chat to ya soon!

lots of love...

Cherisse

xx

:wub2:

oohhhh... I missed this! that's just ..wow!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Vanessa .. hope you got back home ok! Do you think you'll make it back in February?

Jackie .. I just realised you're talking about me .. was nice to meet you too .. though you make it sound like I was happy about the cancellation :( It was just that after my flight in the morning, being told both gigs were cancelled and waiting in the cold for so long .. all I wanted to do was go home and collapse ... Did you manage to pass your present onto anyone in the end?

Oh, you are here, thank you, i'll bring you cookies in Feb. i'd rather talk to you all than talk to my colleagues and my boss. and i want to say thank you to Queenie ?? cos she asked me to post more with a tone like grandma's, then i think why not, let's do it !

Yeah, my present, it's on the way i think. I felt bit awkward about it but im fine now. Ooh, don't collapse, when there is a concert, we should be happy and jump ! when there is cancellation, we can still find out the other way to make ourselves happy if it cannot be changed. When Mika is there, what can i do, i just feel happy though i called him bastard to my mum just now. i don't want him to be ill ... maybe my dad was cursing him, no,

you know what, i think we should introduce ourselves by our real names next time ! it's much easier for others to remember ... i don't know the names, but i definitely remember everyone i've talked to.

Hi Luche !!!:wub2:

Was so nice meeting you !!!:biggrin2:

Hello, how r you ? how can you be quiet like that in real life but with some big titles and posts around 20,000 ?

am i a bumble bee in real life with posts around 120 ?

our presents are in the same plastic bag ! now i know you are a girl cos im not sure at the first sight ...

Thanks Petra!! :wub2:

hmm ... hearts ... is your Asian guy from Toronto ? if you are going there to meet him in the queue, im going there to see Mika and visit my auntie's

believe me, everyone should stay away from woofy wolf, he is very very bad, last time i saw him at central line station, he was talking loudly on his phone and chasing money from others ! i didn't even take his cds to oxfam, i just left them in the bin of our kitchen ...

hmm ... hearts ... is your Asian guy from Toronto ? if you are going there to meet him in the queue, im going there to see Mika and visit my auntie's

believe me, everyone should stay away from woofy wolf, he is very very bad, last time i saw him at central line station, he was talking loudly on his phone and chasing money from others ! i didn't even take his cds to oxfam, i just left them in the bin of our kitchen ...

you saw him? cool!

the Asian guy is Long! has he already entered the MFC?

Thanks Petra and Mellody for the pics! Although I do look like a bit of a moron all wrapped up in bin bags in those Hammersmith ones, LOL!!!

Oh well we did have fun didn't we? That is the main thing, who cares about international ridicule :roftl:

Thanks Petra and Mellody for the pics! Although I do look like a bit of a moron all wrapped up in bin bags in those Hammersmith ones, LOL!!!

Oh well we did have fun didn't we? That is the main thing, who cares about international ridicule :roftl:

exactly, ma'am... as i already said somewhere else: we all look gorgeous in bin bags :lmao:

nice signature :huglove:

Hi! :biggrin2: I just got home from London. Despite the fact that Mika had to postpone his concerts I had very nice trip. It was also great to meet some MFCers in Palladium's gig. :punk:

Here's MFC group pic that my boyfriend took outside Hammersmith Apollo. :thumb_yello:

londonmfcgr1.th.jpg

Hi! :biggrin2: I just got home from London. Despite the fact that Mika had to postpone his concerts I had very nice trip. It was also great to meet some MFCers in Palladium's gig. :punk:

Here's MFC group pic that my boyfriend took outside Hammersmith Apollo. :thumb_yello:

londonmfcgr1.th.jpg

I look slightyly demonic on that one...with that light coming out the side of m head haha

londonmfcgr1.th.jpg

It's a great pic !But i look weird :blink:

Hi! I just got home from London. Despite the fact that Mika had to postpone his concerts I had very nice trip. It was also great to meet some MFCers in Palladium's gig. :punk:

londonmfcgr1.th.jpg

Hey Ansku!

Great you're back! I hope you enjoyed the remaining days in London with Antti! :biggrin2:

It was cool to finally meet you...although I would have liked to talk to you a little bit more...But that will be for next time then (it's not long until February!!! :wink2: ).

The pic is great...can't believe how many of us were actually there :shocked::bleh:

Take care... x

My first pic of the start of the day below.

EXPLANATION FOR NUMBERS WRITTEN ON HANDS:

the queue started in the wrong place. "James", the nice man who worked at the venue, told me he would be making barriers for the proper queue up at the other end. So it was HIS IDEA, to give me the marker and write the numbers on our hands so that when we moved to the permanent queueing place, we would be in the correct order. It was no longer necessary to continue writing numbers after we moved over, but everyone seemed to feel more reassured to have it on their hand anyway, so I let Kata take over and it just continued....:roftl:

IMG_0128-1.jpg