new mika myspace message

'I want to write to everybody that was intending on coming to shows tonight and tomorrow and stress how sorry I am have to postpone at such short notice. I know that a lot of you bought your tickets a long time ago and some of you have even traveled from other countries. I can only imagine how irritating it must feel. We have moved the shows to the 25th February at Hammersmith and 26th at Brixton Academy.

It's been an incredible few weeks and I want to thank everyone who came to support us. I'd rather be gigging than sitting at home ill but for now I have no choice.

I'll see you all again soon, that's for sure.

MIKA'

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it too. It almost made me cry, actually, seeing as I was there in the queue ready to see him.

I'm disappointed, but I understand and I'm looking at the positives.

Thankyou Mika. It's so nice to hear TWO personal apologies from you. You're an amazing man and I love you.

Get well soon.

x

i just read that bulletin too, is sweet of him, just sorry to all those who were supposed to be there, but if he feels anything like i do i don't blame him i've been in bed all day poorly and my throat....aaarrrrggghhh sooo sore:)

Just nice to hear an artist be so sincere and sorry because you can bet a lot of them would get there management to do the apologies

I just read it...it's so sweet and kind of him to personally aplogize to his fans.:thumb_yello: I doubt any other ''famous person'' would ever do the same. It is just another proof that he's really something special.

I just hope now, that he will get enough rest and get better soon!

me thinks hs has been reading the forum!!

Isnt he just the sweetest damn creature alive:mf_lustslow: How I want to take care of him and nurse him back to health:blush-anim-cl:

I know !:wub2:

Well we can offer our services as carers to him :blush-anim-cl:

We have young children Mika, we know how to administer TLC:wink2:

You'll find me and Jenga right here for you anytime xxx