Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

in the morning !Hm 10am ?

really?! yeah ok, I will then. I HAVE to see him!!! I've waited to long! But my family will not approve..they'll leave me on my own I'd say..lol.

But really, someone else said that by 3pm there are only about 30 people waiting...?!?!:blink: I thought thats why 2 would be ok..:naughty: how wrong I was...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really?! yeah ok, I will then. I HAVE to see him!!! I've waited to long! But my family will not approve..they'll leave me on my own I'd say..lol.

But really, someone else said that by 3pm there are only about 30 people waiting...?!?!:blink: I thought thats why 2 would be ok..:naughty: how wrong I was...

In London are more people coming earlier than in other places !!!:blink:

But it also depends if it's in the weekend or in the week days !!!

oh...:naughty:lol ok well any suggestions to a better time?

just to make sure you are first in the Q I suggest you buy a tent and camp out for at least 2 days but don't tell anyone else your plans or you will end up having to camp out for a week or more. :mf_rosetinted:

just to make sure you are first in the Q I suggest you buy a tent and camp out for at least 2 days but don't tell anyone else your plans or you will end up having to camp out for a week or more. :mf_rosetinted:

lol, :naughty: yeah ok, I'll just go now and but some camping equipment.

I am seriously considering getting some sort of disposable chair though...:blink:

lol:naughty:

Yeahhhh the joys of being male at a Mika concert :punk:

YEEEY you seen it!!!! vix is now obsessing over that film and has got the sound track n book n all sorts and she wont stop singing the dam songs!!!

When we went to see it half the audience burst out laughing when Parelli came out, I can't say what we were laughing at one here its too rude but er....yeah.

"Try a little priest"

yeah, hopefully!:) I wanna at least see alot of MFCers!:D

I'll be wearing a glowing heart...I've ordered one a few days ago.

ME TOO!! the hearts I ordered should be here in the next day or two hopefully... this anticipation is getting too much!! :wub2:

to which gigs are you going???

I'm just going to the 28th, but I saw in your sig that you're going to all three. It's up to you, I can post it or I can give it to you on the twenty eighth, don't mind at all. =]

I'm just going to the 28th, but I saw in your sig that you're going to all three. It's up to you, I can post it or I can give it to you on the twenty eighth, don't mind at all. =]

would love to have it on the 25th....wanna grab a coffee that day??? :roftl: