Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

Terrible news, I might not be able to go on Thursday! Some virus hit me like a ton of bricks last night and I feel very tight chested and achy! I'm praying I'll be ok, but if sarahlou1973 pops in, I hope she will be able to find alternative travel home just incase we can't make it.

Can some one let her know, thanks,

Back off to my toasty bed to sulk.

Eekkk no :boxed:

Hope you make it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: TICKET FOR 26/02/08

OK MFC:

I have just managed to buy a ticket off ticketweb for stalls- yeah!! I had previously bought, in haste, a ticket for the circle- and only realised it when it was too late...:thumbdown:

Anyway if there is anyone on here who wants to go and doesn't mind being up in the circle, the ticket is yours for free!!

The only thing is I have to pick up my other ticket at the box office, and doors open at 7:00, so I probably won't get there until 6ish. PM me if you're interested.

OK MFC:

I have just managed to buy a ticket off ticketweb for stalls- yeah!! I had previously bought, in haste, a ticket for the circle- and only realised it when it was too late...:thumbdown:

Anyway if there is anyone on here who wants to go and doesn't mind being up in the circle, the tickets is yours for free!!

The only thing is I have to pick up my other ticket at the box office, and doors open at 7:00, so I probably won't get there until 6ish. PM me if you're interested.

Awesome!!!!!

The a lady posted before you Im sure she will take it I managed to get her there .. will you hold for her please :thumb_yello:

Terrible news, I might not be able to go on Thursday! Some virus hit me like a ton of bricks last night and I feel very tight chested and achy! I'm praying I'll be ok, but if sarahlou1973 pops in, I hope she will be able to find alternative travel home just incase we can't make it.

Oh no! Hope you feel better by the 28th

:boxed:

Oh no!!:boxed:

Really hope you get better, make sure you gets lots of rest etc...It would be awful to miss it (not that I need to tell you:sad: ) ...Now I'm just making it worse,..I'm no comfort at all ...just feel betteer soon!

Thank you lollipop girl, I will have plenty of bed rest over the next couple of days. I do feel better tonight than I did at the start of the day, so hopefully it's not flu, maybe tonsillitis.

Thanks for caring tho.xx

Everyone's so ready to kill me at college because I'm getting so excited. My body's probably gonna be dragged out of a lake in a few weeks, hahaha.

I looked at my clock at about 9.15 this evening and I was just like..."oh, I suppose he was going on stage now" and I got the right hump because I'm not there, hahaha. And I was watching the DVD at the time too which was just a proper kick in the face.

Still, not long now.

Hi im Grace and have been a fan of Mika for ages! i am 13 years old and have just joined!

i am going to my first Mika concert on thurday and i am dead excited!:roftl:

i was wondering if anyone knew what sort of time would be good to get there if i want to be near the front?:woot_jump:

thanks

Gracie

xxxxxx

I think I read at the beginning of this thread it was going to be Yelle wasn't it? Someone will put me right........

yay! :biggrin2:

Great!

Yelle, ive always wanted to see her!:punk:

Hi im Grace and have been a fan of Mika for ages! i am 13 years old and have just joined!

i am going to my first Mika concert on thurday and i am dead excited!:roftl:

i was wondering if anyone knew what sort of time would be good to get there if i want to be near the front?:woot_jump:

thanks

Gracie

xxxxxx

Hi and Welcome!:biggrin2:

Well if you want to be near the front i would suggest before lunch - 12pm, But im sure you will get a good view from wherever!