Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

yay! :biggrin2:

Great!

Yelle, ive always wanted to see her!:punk:

Hi and Welcome!:biggrin2:

Well if you want to be near the front i would suggest before lunch - 12pm, But im sure you will get a good view from wherever!

how big would the que be at about 4ish it just that i am travling up from devon and arrivie in london at 1;15 and i still will need to get ready!:mf_rosetinted:

thanks for replying :thumb_yello:

i was also wonderin do many people go to the stage door and does he stop?

from Gracie

xxxxx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how big would the que be at about 4ish it just that i am travling up from devon and arrivie in london at 1;15 and i still will need to get ready!:mf_rosetinted:

thanks for replying :thumb_yello:

i was also wonderin do many people go to the stage door and does he stop?

from Gracie

xxxxx

Um...well 4 is a bit late, The queue will probly be quite big at 4, especially with it being in London:bleh: So if i were you i would get ready in the queue instead.

Aaaand i dont know which door he will come out at but he probly will stop but only for a short while though:)

Um...well 4 is a bit late, The queue will probly be quite big at 4, especially with it being in London:bleh: So if i were you i would get ready in the queue instead.

Oh dear, I'm not going to be able to get there till about 5:30....:thumbdown: ..oh well, there is always next time :naughty:. Plus I have just found out that a friend of mine has tickets for tonight, but is not able to go....how annoying!

Hi all!! I'm only logged on to say:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!:D

I'm probably going to start queueing at about 11am, or earlier if I can, but it depends if my sis wants to or not.

I hope we go early!!:D

see you all there, I'm travelling to London tommorrow at 5:00am!!:shocked: but I've day to prepare at least.:thumb_yello:

Hi all!! I'm only logged on to say:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!:D

I'm probably going to start queueing at about 11am, or earlier if I can, but it depends if my sis wants to or not.

I hope we go early!!:D

see you all there, I'm travelling to London tommorrow at 5:00am!!:shocked: but I've day to prepare at least.:thumb_yello:

Am sooo excited too... my taxi arrives in 4 hours to drop me to the airport.. I can not wait.. 8 hours flight... a little sleep .. and then the gig in the 28th!

I think I will Q early as well.. I am going there on my own... hope i will see you all there... don't know you guys .. but sure hope we will have fun waiting outside.. Don't know how to approach strangers...

:blush-anim-cl:

I guess am a little bit shy :wink2:

I really cant wait now .. and the last gig of the Dodgy holiday tour :punk:

Will be great :punk:

Me too... especially after reading all the review from tonight's gig... I mean backstage passes... Wendi deserves it! she worked so hard.. and it payed off

:thumb_yello:

Bravo MFCiers

Am sooo excited too... my taxi arrives in 4 hours to drop me to the airport.. I can not wait.. 8 hours flight... a little sleep .. and then the gig in the 28th!

I think I will Q early as well.. I am going there on my own... hope i will see you all there... don't know you guys .. but sure hope we will have fun waiting outside.. Don't know how to approach strangers...

I guess am a little bit shy :wink2:

wow, where are you flying from? I hope you get there safley:wink2:

We're drving in the middle of the night to Dublin as far as I know. I need to get alot of sleep, I'm tired already!:shocked:

And no need to worry about meeting people there, I never met anyone personally here either, and I'm a little shy too:wub2: so we're sort of equal. :wink2:

Don't worry, be happy,:naughty:

wow, where are you flying from? I hope you get there safley:wink2:

We're drving in the middle of the night to Dublin as far as I know. I need to get alot of sleep, I'm tired already!:shocked:

And no need to worry about meeting people there, I never met anyone personally here either, and I'm a little shy too:wub2: so we're sort of equal. :wink2:

Don't worry, be happy,:naughty:

I am flying out of Dubai.. it's a looooong flight.. and i should be sleeping, but all these reports are are giving me an adrinaline rush...

:hypo:

If you arrive early, I will be holding the Lebanese flag (sorry don't have any flashing hearts or insane wardrobe)

Backstage passes??:blink: cool, who got that?

Mika's mom gave wendi and khath backstage passes...

wendi worked so hard on the petition to make MFC the official fan club... she soooo deserves it.. and looks like MIKA and his mafia recognizes them both (which is sooo cool and amazing)

I am flying out of Dubai.. it's a looooong flight.. and i should be sleeping, but all these reports are are giving me an adrinaline rush...

:hypo:

If you arrive early, I will be holding the Lebanese flag (sorry don't have any flashing hearts or insane wardrobe)

oh cool!! wow that is a long flight! But I'm sure it'll be worth it!! Mika! :yay:

I'll look out for you if we're early, I'll be wearing purple jeans and my sis will be wearing rainbow socks, you might spot us:wink2:

looking forward to seeing you!:D

Mika's mom gave wendi and khath backstage passes...

wendi worked so hard on the petition to make MFC the official fan club... she soooo deserves it.. and looks like MIKA and his mafia recognizes them both (which is sooo cool and amazing)

Oh so lucky!!! Wendi does deserve it! I remember her getting all our sigs for the petition!

I'm happy to hear that!:D

oh cool!! wow that is a long flight! But I'm sure it'll be worth it!! Mika! :yay:

I'll look out for you if we're early, I'll be wearing purple jeans and my sis will be wearing rainbow socks, you might spot us:wink2:

looking forward to seeing you!:D

will be looking for you...

see you on the 28th

:punk:

hey all you wonderful MFCers!! I made it to London, wohoo! Can't wait to meet u all on Thurs! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hope will see you there...

Travel safely racha and others, I hope I'll meet you on Thursday!

Thank you Ruth.. I hope I will see you there... so looking forward to meeting all of you