Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeeey well look out for a big bumble bee and her mum :biggrin2: and....is that banner in your sig REAL!!!:blink: its MAHOOOOOSIVE!!!!! biggest woooah are you taking it to the gigs?

We will be looking out for You :naughty:

Our HUUUUUUUGE letters are real :biggrin2: We can't take them with us unfortunately.. they are too big to get into a plane with them :mfr_lol:

We will be looking out for You :naughty:

Our HUUUUUUUGE letters are real :biggrin2: We can't take them with us unfortunately.. they are too big to get into a plane with them :mfr_lol:

lol they look great anyway! especially in your signature with the 2 of you with them :biggrin2:

lol they look great anyway! especially in your signature with the 2 of you with them :biggrin2:

indeeeeed!!! it's beautiful!!!

btw your clothes are also very nice^^

Thanks :blush-anim-cl: It was really cold when we're taking this pic..we're freezing because it was first snowy day in Poland this year! but we had a lot of fun :roftl: imagine two of us and our Mum with those huge letters M I K A walking around main streets in Warsaw :mfr_lol::roftl:

Have you found a place yet? I will arrive on the 24th and leave on the 29th. :)

I need someone to stay with in a twin room !

Someone told me about this hostel and it's quite cheap and you also have breakfast included :

http://www.hostels.com/en/availability.php/HostelNumber.10044

Same dates for me too !

I can do this one too! :biggrin2: I just bought a ticket! :woot_jump:

I still have to find a place to stay - for 5 nights! :shocked:

:yay: Wheeee!

And it's getting better and better!

Me and my friend need to find a place to stay also. We'll arrive on the 27th and fly back on the 2nd. :boxed::bleh:

I wanna see London and parteyyy. :biggrin2: